SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Jewel & Faerylvr

Kahlie

Tapping your Potential with Undressing of a Salad

Undressing of a Salad is one of the busiest Fae Cards for me. Several Fae are seen in several states, also with numerous balls. The same counts for us when we plan to work on Tapping our Potential.

We have several facets, several talents... even though sometimes we might think we have only one goal in life or one Soul Mission... we are all like uncut diamonds... ready to show off the goods! :)

To tap your potential sometimes you will need the Blue Fae, doing some serious juggling, finding a place in your busy life for things that also matter, working those balls overtime and letting them move in flashy ways.

Sometimes however, you need to be like the Fae in the left of the card, just grabbing one ball and running with it. Seeing what takes priority and makes you move on :)

Or like the top Fae, holing your ball, but not seeing it, instead comforting others first while your ball might grow in weight as you get used to what you are and what you can do.

And so on, and so on.

Undressing of a Salad tells me we will *all* be working ourselves silly by finding out new things about ourselves and letting go of the past. All these Fae chatter on about how we let past disappointments harm ourselves and let fear get in the way...

Happy Healing!

Kahlie

P.S. Remember, you can jump in on the other Groups too.

Group 2 ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, Kahlie
Group 3 ~ Faunabay, Marion, Keavy McGee, magenta
Group 4 ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Bellabonte, Aulruna

Kahlie

Small Visualization

Small Visualization

This small Visualization can help bring energy into the group. It's not obligated to do this Visualization!

Simply find some place to relax and close your eyes.

Imagine your Group members standing in a Circle around Undressing of a Salad. You are all watching them juggling, smiling at what they are accomplishing.

Let one beam of light of yours connect you to each of your Group Members. Imagine how your encouragement, love and joy at their achievements is making them want to be the best they can be!

Imagine that beam of light crowning their heads and moving all around them. Look at them shine!

See then how each of them is also connected to you, and feel how their regard is making you shine! Feel how you wish to be the best you can be! How you want to tap all of your potential!

See how the Fae's of Undressing of a Salad are smiling and invite them also to be with you and your fellow group members.

Imagine tinkling laughter and small bells as you slowly open your eyes!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Starting Points

Starting Points

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

* What fear is in your way?
* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
* What do you do to distract yourself?
* What do you do to diminish yourself?
* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days :)

Kahlie

faerylvr

So with this healing, and Kahlie's serious reading for me (which didn't turn out exactly like either of us was expecting) I am thinking I am not feeling much of a woman or I am having some trouble with my femininity in some way. This is kind of interesting because I have been asked to "tone down" my flirting and vibes and I am wondering if I am more resentful than I realized?

Jewel

My apologies, I have been away from the computer since last Friday afternoon. Let me read through this so I can contribute in earnest. I am glad this card came up for this, as it one of the cards that somewhat bugs me. This work should help clarify to me what this card can be all about and how it can be beneficial to me.

Faerylvr, if you would like I can help you explore this issue. We can do it here on in PM, however you would prefer. I think it is normal to feel resentful when ones femininity is called into question. I think the best thing you can do is explore it so you can regain your sense of comfort.

Jewel

As I respond to these questions I am looking at the Undressing of a Salad Card for guidance and insight. I must preface this by saying that the Undressing of a Salad card for me has usually been somewhat like the salad bowl falling off a table and spilling on the floor. What I mean is that it usually calls me to regroup and put the salad back together again. With that said here I go:
Kahlie said:
That I bite off more than I can chew and often times find myself in a constant juggling act to ensure I don't let anyone down.
Kahlie said:
* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
Yes see above *LOL*. That and the fact that when I would like to have time to myself to do those things, I know I cannot be selfish and just go do what I want to - I have to take my husband's needs into consideration, not just my own.
Kahlie said:
Study tarot, do readings for friends, explore tarot and oracle decks I am not very familiar with, read fantasy novels, watch movies with my husband, go out and do things with friends.
Kahlie said:
Feel guilty over things I know I am not guilty about (i.e. go on the guilt trips people offer me), criticize the way I look, feel sorry for myself.
Kahlie said:
Depends on the goal and if it impacts someone else or just myself. If it only impacts me, then I pull myself up by the boot-straps set a new date and move forward. If it impacts someone else, then I drop whatever I am doing to ensure that I come through for them.
Kahlie said:
I am not sure I understand this question. Shy away from what? The only thing I can think of is shying away from pursuing personal interests or taking as much personal time to do the things I want to do (i.e. spend more time on my hobbies) for fear of being accused of being neglectful of other things or people.
Kahlie said:
That I am selfish and don't understand or care. That drives me crazy!

Being an only child, I grew up having a lot of personal time and time in which to develop and exercise hobbies. Now that I am all grown up and work and am married, I often feel I do not have enough time to myself. I like alone time. Nothing personal against anyone else, but I learned from an early age to be good company for myself. I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a loner, but I do need personal time. When I don't get enough of it, which I usually don't, I notice that I get tense and a bit cranky. I have been working on this for years, to accommodate those that need my time, but it still comes hard and at times with reluctance.

Jewel

Visualization

Well this worked out a little different than the propsed visualization, perhaps because we are a group of 2 ~giggles~

At first I was wondering how the two of us would surround this card, then I saw myslef face to face with Faerylvr and the card in between us. We shrugged, sat down cross legged with the card between us holding both hands. This is where it started getting interesting.

So we are sitting there, I could feel the warmth eminating from our auras. A soft golden glow, then everything started spinning around and the next moment we were plopped in the same sitting position but WITHIN the card, right in front of the blue guy juggling the balls (by infront I mean on the side of him we cannot see when looking at the card). The guy on the left (when facing the card) ran past us in a fast walk, but kept going in circles so he kept passing us. My head just kept moving everywhere, so much going on, all the faeries busy with these balls. Faerylvr seemed as stunned as me. The the balls all started glowing and the message came ... "energy, pure energy, life energy." When I looked at Faerylvr to see if she was hearing it too, I noticed that we were glowing just like the balls and were still sitting and holding hands and we had from the beginning. Then I was back here by myself.

What did I walk away with from this visualization. Well lets see ... I think there is a distinct connection between me and Faerylvr, and I think we have actually known this (out talks about your wings and my fins). Our belief in the faerie realm trully has connected us to it, and in some form we carry faerie energy within us. I am not explaining what I am trying to say well here. I just cannot put it into words. It is sort of like we have our own energy balls but don't know how to use them. It is a feeling deep inside, and it is warm, I can feel it glowing in me, like those balls. I don't know, maybe a better explanation will come to me later. It was interesting being there. We were smaller than the blue faerie and the running faerie.

And if anyone wants to know about the blue guys crotch they will have to ask Faerylvr, my back was to him *LOL*.

faerylvr

LOL... I will be doing my visualization this weekend as I have most of it to myself. I find it interesting however that I was facing the guy's crotch since my issue was dealing with feminity and being asked to tone down my flirting due to someone else's issues (male)...

faerylvr

So I went with Jewel's lead and answered the questions... although I still find Undressing of a Salad to be way to busy for me... I can't seem to get a grasp on everything...

Kahlie said:
That I am not going to be able to be who I am if I am asked to take out what I see as an essential part of me, but I also feel that I hide behind that... so maybe the fear in my way is finding out who I really am.

Kahlie said:
This is a given. With my job it is a matter of putting out the fires that are the biggest and then trying to get the everyday things done in between. [/quote]

Kahlie said:
I am not sure I understood this. I distrat myself by going out and finding people to talk with, flirt with, and get out of the office.

Kahlie said:
I hide. I keep myself within a locked box inside myself. I show the world a face that isn't really mine.

Kahlie said:
I always get them done. I am a calendar happy person, even if it means I have to stay 15 hours at work.

Kahlie said:
The need for male attention, in a sexual manner... not necessarily sex, but the need to for the attention you get from flirting. I am very insecure about who I am as a woman, never mind that I am married with kids. I don't get that kind of attention from my spouse.

Kahlie said:
Anything to do with eating and food or anything to do with sexuality. I weight about 98 lbs right now (am 5 ft 2 ) and anytime anyone says anything about how much I do or don't eat, or about me being small or skinny I take it to heart (and get smaller generally). Also, anytime someone asks me to tone down my flirting (generally my husband) I take it to mean I am doing something wrong, although I am just being me.

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days :)

Kahlie[/QUOTE]

faerylvr

My visualization

Mine went a little different than Jewel's although definately the connection with her and the fae is the same.

I sat down with the card and focuses and then unfocused on it, imagining Jewel there with me, and suddently she was in the bubble being held by the fae across the top kneeling. Jewel was laughing and waving at me from inside the bubble, beckoning me to come in. As I started to step forward the big fae in the center (behind the blue guy) opened his eyes and grinned even bigger at me. The one to his right (if you are looking the card), below the bubble Jewel was in, reached out to me and handed me his bubble. The little fae from all over the card became animated and began moving around us, bringing us closer in. Jewel was still in her bubble, but I was in the card itself, able to see all those around me. When I reached for Jewel with my bubble the vision passed.

I got from it the connection that Jewel and I share with each other and the Fae. They are for us as real as anyone walking by on the streets, and some days they are more real. For me, part of the learning was of course dealing with the sexulity... it seems that all are naked in this card, not at all unusual for the fae, or for my mermaid friend Jewel :D. However, when I stepped in I too lost my clothes and became my faery form... I was able to put into my head some of the energy and the thoughts that I got from the card about being who I am without the need to hide .

I actually found this to be very healing (thank you Jewel and Kahlie) and to help me understand better where I am at in life. I can't explain it, because the words I heard while visualizing were fae and very difficult to translate back over, they come to me in pure energy and yet I understand them. However I can say that I feel more whole than I have in a long time, not whole yet, but almost like that cracked vase that everyone is trying to put back together and the cracks are beginning to line up in the correct fashion.