film "Abbey of Thelema"?

Lillie

I'm only going to watch it if it's a musical.

gregory

......... with the theme tune "get my goat, come get my goat...."

ravenest

HEY! Abbeyofthelema dude, you still out there?

(Wonder if we'll ever hear from him again ;) )

Lleminawc

according to IMDb he's got a new movie in prepro called "Wipe your tears". Details are scanty but the plot keywords include: Jesus / Hitler / Maternity / Religion / Manson / Antichrist / Clone. The story kind of writes itself doesn't it?

Lillie

Come on people.

Them dots are easy to connect together.

We will write the story for him, and take half the profit.

Right, here's my first idea

Just after WW2 the russians found hitlers body and saved bits of it, then they started cloning baby hitlers and messing with the DNA, in an attempt to create the anti christ.
So you have a load of women having implanted babies being put into maternity wards around the world.
One of the babies born from this experiment was Manson, who tried to start a new religion with himself as the new Jesus...

Right, I think that has used all the words
Someone else has to take over from there and carry the story on :D

ravenest

Another woman who had a Hitler implant was Sharon Tate, so Charlie's new religious followers went to her house ....

[bet no one's game to go on with THAT one...]

fyreflye

Lillie said:
Just after WW2 the russians found hitlers body and saved bits of it, then they started cloning baby hitlers and messing with the DNA, in an attempt to create the anti christ.
So you have a load of women having implanted babies being put into maternity wards around the world.

Ever heard of "The Boys From Brazil?"

Lleminawc

Maybe Marilyn Manson is the Antichrist?

Lillie

Of course!

One of many!