Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

LS Secret Tarot - LWB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Citizen

sharpchick 
Citizen

LS Secret Tarot - LWB

I've had my deck for a couple of months now, but have just now gotten around to taking an in-depth look at it.

Is it just me, or is there a major disconnect between the artwork on the cards and a good number of the interpretations in the little white book?

And what is the connection between the story of the Major Arcana and the stories of the four kingdoms?

I like the art on the vast majority of the cards (I could do with another Hierophant, though), but I think I'll file the LWB and just read it intuitively.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

PeterS 
Citizen

I am with you!

I was just thinking that same thing this morning.

I have been using the Secret Tarot for my daily draws for a couple of months.

There are cards I love, but there are a couple that just turn me off on this deck. I believe that when I am done with this deck and my daily draws I fear that this deck may end up in the storage drawer with a bunch of other decks.

Peter
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

strings of life 
Citizen

Reviving this thread...

I received this deck via a trade/sale on the forum and simply love it. The illustrations, the darkness, the slickness, the hidden depth, the vacancy in the facial expressions, the honesty and even the sexiness. I can see why the woman is running towards the celebration, freeing herself entirely by the removing the weights of her clothing in the 4 of Wands.

Oh, and that LWB. Had it not been for a review by Cerulean on Amazon, I might have slipped it into my LWB storage box, but instead I read it before bed last night.

Best. LWB. Ever. (Well, aside from the LWB from the Dark Angels (another LoS beauty.)

See sharpchick, I get the story and appreciate that it was included in the LWB. You can see the main character's journey through the Major Arcana and I feel like it brings so much depth to the cards. I find it very creative. And, the four kingdoms? Those stories merely add and the element to the Secret world and you can imagine those stories when reading the cards.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

Sanctum_Priest 
Citizen

Wrt LWB: I found that the story of the Kingdom of Sorrow (Swords) clearly followed the cards (there were about two sentences on each card) but when I tried to map some fo the other Kingdom stories onto the cards in order it didn't quite work.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

bjmeacham 
Citizen

Re:

I recently purchased the mini Secret Tarot deck. I would really like to get a copy of the little white book (LWB) that is enclosed with the full size deck. I heard that Lo Scarabeo used to post a downloadable LWB for the Secret Tarot on their website, but when I went to the link to find it, it wasn't there. I was unable to find anywhere on their website. I wanted to know if anyone would send me a file with of their downloadable LWB, or direct me to a link where I could download it. Thank you very much if anyone has any suggestions or can help.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

strings of life 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmeacham
I recently purchased the mini Secret Tarot deck. I would really like to get a copy of the little white book (LWB) that is enclosed with the full size deck. I heard that Lo Scarabeo used to post a downloadable LWB for the Secret Tarot on their website, but when I went to the link to find it, it wasn't there. I was unable to find anywhere on their website. I wanted to know if anyone would send me a file with of their downloadable LWB, or direct me to a link where I could download it. Thank you very much if anyone has any suggestions or can help.
I can make a photo copy and mail it to you. If you are interested, send me a PM with your address. I can send it out next week .
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Citizen

bjmeacham 
Citizen

Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurarcana
I can make a photo copy and mail it to you. If you are interested, send me a PM with your address. I can send it out next week .
Thank you so much I will send a pm immediately!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Citizen

strings of life 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmeacham
Thank you so much I will send a pm immediately!
Got it! I'll include it in our trade package from my sale thread .
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Citizen

alec 
Citizen

Hi Aurarcana,

This Secret Tarot has been on my wantlist for a while now. After reading this thread, sounds like a deck to pick up. Would you recommend it?

Alec
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Citizen

strings of life 
Citizen

^ I just saw this post. I like it since it isn't a strict RWS deck. It's a bit dark and edgy as well. If you like this style of art, it is worth checking out.

Post a trade ISO .
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.