Sword of Self-Doubt - I know I must be missing something.

Psiweapon

Okay, I did the sword of self-doubt, and I think this must mean something, but I don't have a goddamned clue WHAT.

Procedure here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=91216

6, 7 of Wands
5, Ten of Wands
4, The Chariot, reversed
3, Page of Swords, crossed over 2
2, Six of Coins
1, King of Wands

Seriously, it's like the Page of Swords staring from the table with a look of "We know it and you don't!"

But that would be so unlike him, right? :D

I could see the king of wands as me trying to believe that it's a matter of having that much positive qualities, the six of coins as telling me that it's what it is, things are as they are for good and for bad, and things and our views of them change, I think this card has some affinity with the wheel of fortune. Why would I rather not see the six of coins? Because of my own way of thinking, I identify alot with the "use your brain" meaning of the page of swords.

The reversed chariot and ten of wands leave me somewhat puzzled.

And the seven of wands is quite evident: Stand for yourself boy! THAT's the way to tackle any problem!!

Any input?

ariela

Psiweapon said:
Okay, I did the sword of self-doubt, and I think this must mean something, but I don't have a goddamned clue WHAT.

Procedure here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=91216

6, 7 of Wands
5, Ten of Wands
4, The Chariot, reversed
3, Page of Swords, crossed over 2
2, Six of Coins
1, King of Wands

Seriously, it's like the Page of Swords staring from the table with a look of "We know it and you don't!"

But that would be so unlike him, right? :D

I could see the king of wands as me trying to believe that it's a matter of having that much positive qualities, the six of coins as telling me that it's what it is, things are as they are for good and for bad, and things and our views of them change, I think this card has some affinity with the wheel of fortune. Why would I rather not see the six of coins? Because of my own way of thinking, I identify alot with the "use your brain" meaning of the page of swords.

The reversed chariot and ten of wands leave me somewhat puzzled.

And the seven of wands is quite evident: Stand for yourself boy! THAT's the way to tackle any problem!!

Any input?

1 - The Hilt - that to which you hold - what you want the problem to be.
2 - The Tang - that which is obscured - what you know to be supporting the problem but prefer not to think about.
3- The Guard - that which protects - why you would prefer not to think about the tang card.
4- The Foible - that which is ignored - something which you may not have considered.
5- The Point - that which probes - what you need to address.
6- The Hand - that which moves - one possibly way of addressing the point card.

My take of the of the reversed chariot is one of loss of control, not needing to be leader or not winning. You need to address the feeling of losing control in your life or feeling like nothing you do will help you come out on top. While the 10 of wands says to me that you have some hard work a head of you and the 7 of wands says to me you may have to learn to defend yourself more i.e learn to say no.