Dream Inspirational Cards Study Group, Card 60 STAIRS

SpiritOfTheDogz

LWB meaning for card 60 Stairs is "Favourable Opportunities" "New Interests" "News From Afar"

This is a peculiar card, they don't really look like stairs, more like ladders. It seems a long way up so what is the new interest the LWB says, climbing? And would you climb all that way to see if there is a favourable oppertinuty at the top? I'm not even sure about the news bit unless they've already heard the news and they are going to where it is.

What I do see in this card is a long hard journey (uphill) with an uncertain outcome (can't see the top). A difficult challenge? A boring activity or job (I know I'd be bored to tears if I had to climb them)

Paul

Chronata

I am so glad I joined this study group!

...I kept thinking. Huh...I don't think I ever got that card...it doesn't sound familiar to me.

Sure enough I went through the deck twice and didn't find it!

Finally I thought to look in the lwb (which of course I never do...) and lo and behold! It had gotten stuck there!

so I have you to thank...I haven't been playing with a full deck! :D

I get some of what the lwb means...sure I can see that anytime you are climbing up the ladder (whether career-wise or socially) you have favorable opportunites and new interests...

but news from afar? that I don't really get at all.

This card reminds me of Alice when she was falling down the rabbit hole and passing strange cubbyholes on the way down.

And this is returning to the upper world...climbing out of the garbage, and sickness and internal torments.
Well, to me anyway!

It's all in the ladder itself...looking like a spine or bones or fangs from some infernal underworld beast.

I see this as really hopefull...like someone ready to take charge of their life, and heal their issues, and they have been at the bottom...maybe even the rock bottom and now they are working on getting back on top.

ana luisa

A health card to me. Definetely related to bone problems more particularly to the spinal chord and/or the vetebral column. It could also show up as a warning for bad use of your body (bad posture, lifting too much weight, etc) . It could be a card of death. It constantly reminds me of the way people sacrifice birds and more particularly chickens: the breaking of the neck, awful!! I know, I know, it's too late for something that gruesome...

.traveller.

I see a bone ladder too, which makes me think of back problems and chiropracters (sp?).
I like the idea of climbing out of a negative situation or mindset, the yellow buildings seem to suggest that the world is looking brighter even if you haven't reached your destination yet. On the downside, I see ambition... climbing over the bones of your enemies.