Celestial Tarot - The Emperor (Aries)

rcb30872

Index thread please go here for the other cards, if you want to ;)

IV - The Emperor ~ Aries ~
Elemental symbol - fire
Astrological ruler - Aries
Astrological correspondence - Mars
Hebrew Letter - Heh

I find it interesting that the Emperor is not sitting down and not in his temple. So as far as I can see this card is not just about ruling, but also doing.

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. Aries is considered to be the trailblazers, they are the ones that are going to start things. They do things on impulse, if they think they want to do something, more than likely they are going to go about and do something about it, rather than sit around and weighing up the pros and cons, and to see what the pitfalls are going to be. They just do it, reminds me of the Nike advert "Just do it!" They are more than likely to be the one that says it how it is, they definitely don't beat around the bush, while they are being honest, some people might take their bluntness not to well, and think they are rather rude. They don't like to be criticised, and more than likely they don't like to be told what to do, but on the other side of things, they definitely have no qualms about telling others what to do, or to criticise others.

Mars is the planet is associated with war, action and passion.

I would be interested to see what anyone else has to say.