Forest Folklore - Nine of Rings

rcb30872

In this card you have a woman that is about to place a ring on top of a pile or "tower" of rings, which seems to be precariously balanced. Since I have a child, I tend to think along the terms of the rings could quite easily be building blocks, along the lines of how many blocks you can stack up on top of each other before they fall. If that is the case, then the last ring that is going to be placed on top of the "tower" of rings need to be placed slowly and carefully, because if it is done quickly, with force and not carefully the "tower" of rings could fall or topple over, and there you would be back at square one. So, what I have to say about this, is basically "easy does it."

When you look at the card, you can see that the woman is taking particular attention to the pre-existing rings in this "tower". so she is being careful of where to place the ring on the "tower." Maybe she had done this before, and so she kind of knows what would work and what won't work, maybe it is a bit of a trial and error.