Touchstone Tarot ~ The Ace of Wands

All Is One

I don't want to define this card for anyone. Let me just say that I love the fact that the Aces in this deck are angels, but....

Not airy fairy angelic angels, they are real women.

In fact, I suspect that not only is Leisa R the Ace of Swords but that all the Ace angels are real.

Let's let Kat decide if she wants to tell....or make us wait.

Meanwhile, let's talk about the Ace of Wands. She has white wings, as opposed to the dark wings of the Ace of Swords.

Her cat is curled up and content and she is laying her hand on the cat with amazing love on her face.

Wearing a lovely crimson robe, and is that a smile?

stargazer

I also love the angels in this deck.

The red gown says Passion with a capital ‘P’ to me!

It is the cat that always seems to catch my attention in this card though.
Look at its eyes. They are big and bright, as if it has something in its sight.

The angel seems to be giving it a gentle push off its comfy perch as if to say,
“Off you go puss, go get it!”

(Or is that just me trying to find some motivation to start my housework lol!)

All Is One

That's strange, Stargazer! I also thought she was giving the cat a gentle push and the cat looks energized. The cat is also a bit hynotising (I can't spell that and I just got up....not going to worry about spelling)

The fact that it is the beginning of the suit of Wands and we just finished discussing the ten, is perhaps worth noticing.

I love this angel of Wands.

She seems to be telling me that I can do it (even housework...the worst fate on this planet next to being one of Henry's wives) and she seems to be looking at me with great faith in my abilities.

I feel like she knows me and loves me.

Actually, most of the cards in the deck look at me like that. No wonder I love this deck so much!

Lexie

All Is One said:
I love this angel of Wands.

She seems to be telling me that I can do it (even housework...the worst fate on this planet next to being one of Henry's wives) and she seems to be looking at me with great faith in my abilities.

I feel like she knows me and loves me.

Actually, most of the cards in the deck look at me like that. No wonder I love this deck so much!

That's very true Alison....I mean that this card is really a very "motivating" one if I may use this word...it really makes you feel more energetic somehow and with more faith to your abilities :)

And h*** yeah, housework IS the worst fate on this planet!!!!

I also love this deck, more and more everyday, it's simply gorgeous!

Templar Girl

I am curious about the Angel's finger on the wand. It almost looks like it is pointing the way, ? to a new beginning/project. The cat got me thinking about nine lives so am wondering whether there is any hidden numerology. Perhaps cat's metaphorically having nine lives also relates to each new beginning when one of those "lives" becomes a re-birth, in some sense.
9 + 1 =10 1+0=1 so numerology does not alter the ace in relation to the cat, however 9 is the number of magick as well as leadership and moral authority. So perhaps start new projects/beginnings with the highest of morals and standards. Be sure to use a clear will and intent.

BodhiSeed

Templar Girl said:
I am curious about the Angel's finger on the wand. It almost looks like it is pointing the way
I noticed this today! It does seem as if she is saying, "No, DO NOT go back to bed, head in this direction (and my cat will be watching to make sure you don't dilly dally around. :D)"

All Is One

The pointing finger is really interesting and I completely missed it.

This deck study group is really paying off for me!

tarotlyn

...we could also note the leaves sprouting at the top of the wand...
...meaning there is a "new" (budding) and "productive" idea, job, event, or project coming or starting...
(like starting a new job or new business...or a new business idea)

:):heart:tarotlyn

Templar Girl

All Is One said:
The fact that it is the beginning of the suit of Wands and we just finished discussing the ten, is perhaps worth noticing.

Templar Girl said:
9 + 1 =10 1+0=1 so numerology does not alter the ace in relation to the cat, however 9 is the number of magick as well as leadership and moral authority.

Hi AIO
Looks like the Ace of Wands is bringing out a synchronicity.
Very curious :bugeyed:

minrice

She's so serene and sincere looking.
I love the folds of her robes, she's not as pressed or put together looking as the other Aces. In fact she kind of looks like she slept in her clothes, lol. Maybe she has more important things on her mind than the ironing, not that I blame her.
Life is too short, there are more worthy/eternal goals to persue than appearance and day to day living? Seize the day!