MerryDay Numerology - Alternate Path

thorhammer

I've been working through the numerology exercises in the MerryDay companion book for the last few days. I can't fault the relevance of the messages that have come through, though I have some misgivings about the level of redundancy and the rather extreme measures that Ms. Poole goes to to extract yet another meaningful number.

But I've hit a big snag. Try as I might, I cannot figure out what the Hel she's talking about on p.63, where she sets out the Alternate Path and Personal Years.

Can anyone clear this section up for me? I do want to explore her theories before I dismiss them out of hand. Thanks in advance,

\m/ Kat

souljourney

I too have the MerryDay and love it. I wanted to do the numerology stuff... but like you have said... so much, just too much for me.
I'll try looking at my book this eve and see if I can make anything out of the Alt. Path & Pers. Year numbers.

thorhammer

Thanks :) it'd be nice to have someone to share with. But you'll probably have to at least skim the rest of it, starting about page 30-ish. Just so you can get an idea of her methodology, such as it is.

\m/ Kat

faunabay

Well once I get the book I'll see what I can make of it too. I think I have a line on one from Jewel. She thinks she actually may still have the one I had years ago. :bugeyed: I guess I sent it to her without remembering that's where it went. LOL

souljourney

you were right Thor, it would require more than just a skim of that page.
Don't have the time at the moment to get really in depth with it. Sorry.

cardlady22

Javane- Divine Triangle

That diagram on page 63 is the same layout in Faith Javane & Dusty Bunker's book Numerology and The Divine Triangle ~ 1979, Whitford Press
(Ms. Poole gives credit on page 5)
*I haven't had time to work through them side-by-side.

The 2 books mentioned on page 7 were written by Florence Evylinn Campbell, co-author of the book Sacred Symbols of the Ancients. (using the playing cards to create Card Charts for your Life Path)

I'm quite interested to see what tweaks Ms. Poole has added now that I know her inspiration points were authors I know.