What he thinks of me & what he feels for me.. help!

MidnightxPoison

Me and a friend of mine with whom I fell in love and who was also attracted to me (and possibly in love) shared a passionate kiss but then after that he suddenly got cold/distant towards me (probably because his ex-gf had really hurt him and he got all scared, he's very shy). It bothered me so I had asked him why he behaved that way and he got upset and gave me different reasons (he's a Gemini, lol). We had a hectic argument for a while and I was absent from school the next day. Later when he came on the messenger I said sorry and told him that it was best for us not to communicate outside of school anymore because he had to focus on his research (the deadline is very close) and I didn't want to disturb him any further.. So, I said we should only keep the communication at "school-level" since we have the same lectures and need to face each other either way.

Today, I decided to ask my tarot deck.

Here's what I got:
1. What he thinks of me (his consciousness) - Page of Cups
2. His feelings for me - The Moon + 5 of Cups (clarifying card)
3. His subcosnciousness - 4 of Swords

My interpretation:
So, does this mean that he still has feelings for me but he's just keeping them hidden away from me in secret and appears cold/distant on purpose? Or is he just insecure and confused about his feelings (the shadow of the Moon), not sure where we stand and afraid to approach me from now on? I pulled another card for clarification and got the 5 of Cups.

Then I asked what he thinks of me (his consciousness) and got the Page of Cups. I keep getting this card lately about him. First, it was his feelings, then in his subconsciousness and now it's what he's thinking. So, I'm a bit confused about this card. But it seems he is waiting for some kind of an atonement between us.. sort of expecting a nice favour from me or that I should approach him myself in a loving, forgiving way.

In his subconsciousness - I got the 4 of Swords. And it seems he has frozen his feelings for me and this might be why he seems cold. This isn't the first time it has appeared on this position either. I keep getting it about his subconsciousness.

Any other thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!
~Susanna

Maggiemay

Here is my 2 cents,

He thinks of you as a sweetheart but as far as emotions are concerned, the guy is....''confused'' or hung up on someone else ( from his past).

It's interesting to see how his feelings are represented by the moon ( which is the unconscious) and his subconscious his represented by the 4 of swords which depicts someone who is resting in his bed...perhaps sleeping..

Anywho, a lot of what is going on with him about you is very much in the dark I would say...in the sense that there is more happening subconsciously than consciously... Did I loose you yet?

I think he needs time to figure out things for himself.

I hope it helped! :)

Maggie :)

MidnightxPoison

Maggiemay said:
Here is my 2 cents,
He thinks of you as a sweetheart but as far as emotions are concerned, the guy is....''confused'' or hung up on someone else ( from his past).

Yes, I think he might be confused, he's told me so many times.

Maggiemay

MidnightxPoison said:
Yes, I think he might be confused, he's told me so many times.

But then again, the Moon is sooo deceptive. I mean, who knows, he might feel for you and not want to show it... yet when someone doesn't want to show their feelings, it's usually because something somehow is not 'quite clear'...

Ohhh... The moon ...always the moon!

Best wishes,

MidnightxPoison

Maggiemay said:
But then again, the Moon is sooo deceptive. I mean, who knows, he might feel for you and not want to show it... yet when someone doesn't want to show their feelings, it's usually because something somehow is not 'quite clear'...

Ohhh... The moon ...always the moon!

Best wishes,

I pulled a clarifying card and got the 5 of Cups. Looks like he might be feeling a bit sad over how things turned out.

Maggiemay

MidnightxPoison said:
I pulled a clarifying card and got the 5 of Cups. Looks like he might be feeling a bit sad over how things turned out.

He is blaming himself for something...or he is stuck on something. Ouch!

In the RWS, the person is hiding his/her face inside the hood of their cape, I usually look at it like the person is ashamed of themselves.
He shouldn't give up though! There are still 2 standing cups on that card!!!! lol

ps: what about you in all this?

MidnightxPoison

Maggiemay said:
He is blaming himself for something...or he is stuck on something. Ouch!

He shouldn't give up though! There are still 2 standing cups on that card!!!! lol

ps: what about you in all this?

LOL.

As for me.. well, I'm a bit sad too and I feel rather frustrated. I wish there was something I could do to improve but I'm afraid I have no choice but to wait till his homework/stuy thing is done and over. I also blame myself a little.
I'm a bit scared that everything's ruined now and hope that he will still have a place for me in his heart after all.

Grizabella

Here's what I got:

This reading is quite clear to me. I see that he has an immature love for you in the sense not that he's immature, but that the feeling is immature and hasn't grown into anything. It's more of a friendship type of love. His feelings are very troubled and he's still recovering from his deeper love for someone else, as indicated by the Moon + 5 of Cups. He may feel very guilty and conflicted over the kiss you shared. His subconscious is very calm and meditative, as though he's just resting and not considering anything other than recovering from the previous relationship. He's not in turmoil over recovering from the one relationship and having romantic feelings for you, too.

willowfox

He thinks that you are a sweet little girl.

Bluezman

This kind of reminds me of those typical gradeschool relationships, where if anything its more less flirtatious, but one or the other are shy (or both people involved are shy, or have that vulnerable/innocent approach, akin to 'The Fool' in tarot). I think Grizabella described it well, an immature love (not saying he's immature, just the love hasnt 'blossomed' into true love). A gradeschool crush would be a fair definition (but not neccessarily in the sense of love). I just think he thinks of you in the sense of an innocent, attractive girl, to which that there could be more (like a relationship), or you could be best friends (or you already are). One way or the other, its obvious he likes you.

His feelings are a mess. Troubled with deep emotions (deep rooted emotions), anxiety, stress, disillusionment, just a mess. The 5 of cups is about disappointment, regret, and loss, and usually refers to a person whom has experienced a major emotional blow thats left them in pieces. This also tells me that he still hasn't gotten over his prior relationship (which coincides with the 4 of swords below). But, this person will eventually move on, as shown in the card with 2 cups still standing behind him, and he'll eventually turn around and realize hope still exists.

Self imprisonment. He's stuck in his own mind, probably flooded with thoughts/emotions of his past relationship. Coincides with the moon/5 of cups above, this person still hasn't moved on from this past relationship. Truth is, until he moves on, he wont be able to handle a new relationship. He needs rest, time to recupe, time to collect his thoughts, and time to pick up the pieces that have been left in this mess of an aftermath, before he can move on. Like the proverb, "Time heals all wounds".