Mystic Faery ~Queen of Swords~

SakuraFae

Yesterday I pulled the Queen of Swords and felt instantly that I understood her. As I read the book, it became apparent why.

I first noticed the large orb at the Queen's feet and the small ones around her that were drifting off. The orbs representing life choices and direction and how fragile they both can sometimes be, she has burst many bubbles but was strong and continued until at last she mastered her choices, hence her orb solidly residing at her feet. The small tidbits of orbs floating away is the Queen sharing her wisdom, for all those willing to come close enough to her and grasp the delicate orb, they hold much wisdom. The explosion of glimmer as they burst as they come to their target are reminiscent of her somewhat direct and harsh manner, as is the thorn crown/headdress. She's sharp and "won't suffer fools"! She'd rather send guidance on the wind than get close to others.

The harp came second to me and her expression. Her expression full of self acknowledgment and confidence, at any time her fingers drift to the strings and the harp seems to communicate what she intends. Because she has such a good grasp, she can play the string to invoke emotion while her words can spin a story.. always with a moral or reason.

The orbs really pulled this card together for me.

HoneyBea

SakuraFae said:
Yesterday I pulled the Queen of Swords and felt instantly that I understood her. As I read the book, it became apparent why.

!She'd rather send guidance on the wind than get close to others.

I really liked what you said above about sending her guidance on the wind.

HoneyBea

SakuraFae

Hiya HoneyBea! Thanks for the feedback, I read your blog and am inspired to do the Queen of Pentacles next. I love how you brought color in.. I have to work on that.

HoneyBea

SakuraFae said:
Hiya HoneyBea! Thanks for the feedback, I read your blog and am inspired to do the Queen of Pentacles next. I love how you brought color in.. I have to work on that.

Thanks, glad you like the blog! :)