What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

Sulis

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to stop these sticky threads from becoming too long and rambling, we have decided to close the old thread and begin a new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but please begin a new thread if you want to talk about decks that have just been delivered or if you want to discuss decks that others are waiting for or have just received.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own or are waiting for, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis and MeeWah – Moderators – Tarot Decks

Soothsayer

Thanks, Sulis. I'm still awaiting my Gilded Tarot and have now got the Fenestra and Mystic Faerie on order. Can't wait. :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I received The Legend Arthurian Kit, the Fortune telling with Playing cards book, and the Robin Wood Companion Book also the Corner Cutter that I especially ordered for the Vampire Tarot.
Still waiting, and waiting. Guess the Vampires have flown away..

Le Fanu

Officially - and within the confines of the thread - the postman is bringing me the US games Dodal, after the book depository sent me the AG Muller Convos by mistake...

There are other decks on the way, but as I haven't had word yet that they have been officially posted, I shall wait until they have... :)

truelighth

I just received my Vampire Tarot by Robert Place... yah!!! :D

Kanon

My Whimsical Tarot should be here by tomorrow :heart:. I bought two, because I knew I'm gonna use this deck a lot. I hope this deck has nice card stock...

My Hanson-Roberts Tarot is on the way also. Amazon.com shipped my Hanson-Roberts Tarot on June 17 2009 using standard international shipping, so I'm expecting this deck arrives next week!

cardlady22

Jul 09 (transplanted from old thread)

Fey Tarot kit RCVD 7/8
Mystic Dreamer kit RCVD 7/7

Native American Tarot (LS-Tuan/Tisselli) RCVD 7/17

Etruscan Tarot (LS- Minetti/Alasia) RCVD 7/24

Tarot of the Sweet Twilight (LS) RCVD 7/25

-->ordered in June, but they are en route:

the Quest Tarot deck/book (from cloud9) 7/23

Spirit Tarot
Tarot of the Master
Cachet (these 3 from emmsma) RCVD 7/3

Herbal Tarot set! (((karen0205))) RCVD 8/21

Wendywu

Thanksto an unexpected windfall :) I am expecting the Ancestral Path, Lo Scarabeo and Liber T.

Wow :grin:

HearthCricket

Presently waiting for:

Anubis Oracle
Hawaiian Oracle
Wild Wisdom of the Fairy Oracle
Vampire Tarot (Place)

plus 5 fairy figurines and several books. :)

SherryZoned

Faery Wicca cards and books

Several books of various kinds

Fantastic menagerie set

Thanks to all the wonderful people who love yarn.