A Lil personal but I wanted to give it a try!

puresoul

Hey guys! I found this spread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=120883 Decided I should give it a go. I would love other interpretations but keep in mind that this is personal... (not implying that you guys are meany heads :)). I directed my energy towards my choose career. I have been struggling with it and I really need to let things go so that I can focus on giving my best light!!
1-2---East/Air: Your thoughts/impressions… can encompass: what you think happened, how you perceived things, your take on the other person, etc.
The moon/ The sun- I teach yoga! I started off with attending classes to get out of a depression and in hopes of finding more meaning in my life, hence the moon. When I was involved and consumed by it I found my true source of happiness. My ego (the sun and leo) took some blows (by the studio I worked for) but I was praised by my clients.
3-4---West/Water: Your fears/longings … can encompass: fear of holding on, fear of letting go, what you wanted when it started, what you want now, deepest desires. 9 of pentacles/9wands. Ok so I have moved and I see this pair as before I moved and after. Before I felt alone but, yet, secure and confident in my work. After I moved, I have felt adversity and struggle to maintain my practice and inspiration. So much that I am not available to help others. I am holding on to this past sense of the security.

5-6---North/Earth: Your subconscious/secret heart … can encompass: the thing you barely admit to yourself, the truth of you that you share only with your Higher Power 5 cups/the emperor- I am very tired of this struggle and it has blinded me from seeing what I aspired to do with this profession. Currently, I am more emotional and insecure in my work then I ever have been and am looking for a yoga community to help support me. I want to take control of my life and start building a solid foundation.

7---Center/Heart: The crux of the matter … where things are right here, right now … not the past nor the future, just this one moment in time
page of wands- I am longing to see the truth. Not only the truth but to keep my good intentions strong.

8-9---South/Inspiration: Guidance/What your (Higher Power, Spirit Guide, Guardian Angel, Animal Totem, etc.) are telling you
5swords/4swords- interesting pairs I have going in the reading and that is what I want help relating and understanding. I see this as my struggle, I feel defeated. I dont think I am the one defeating (Maybe I am. I dont know) but I feel like it is others who have choosen to put me down. I need to forget these people and these defeats and recognize that I do have a solid foundation. What happen to me celebrating and embracing life? Have I forgotten to live?

10-11---South/Fire: How you can help yourself
hanged man/6 cups- I think I might need to take some time out.... but I need to put myself out there. Give my anxiety a permenant vacation and start seeing what I have to offer others. I cant give up now! I need to let go of my past and the relationships I have had with them and start thinking towards the future.

Love to all!! :)

willowfox

Perhaps its just me being too logical today but I feel lost on how this spread is actually meant to help you when you know that yoga is where you want to go with your career. What are you actually wanting to know?
I know that you have asked questions before about this but I can't find my answers about it at the moment. If you love doing something, don't give up but adapt it to fit in to your way of life if you are facing difficulties. Never let anything deflect you from your goal in life, just persevere.

puresoul

willowfox said:
Perhaps its just me being too logical today but I feel lost on how this spread is actually meant to help you when you know that yoga is where you want to go with your career. What are you actually wanting to know?
I know that you have asked questions before about this but I can't find my answers about it at the moment. If you love doing something, don't give up but adapt it to fit in to your way of life if you are facing difficulties. Never let anything deflect you from your goal in life, just persevere.

Love your advice Willowfox. Thank you!

LOVE

PAMUYA

1-2: I see the Moon/Sun as your enthusiasm when attending class, the hope of you finding happiness, the mystic feelings of the unknown, the excitement, the possibilities. The real and the fantasies all mixed together.

3-4 Nine of Pentacles/Nine of Wands: Longing to be independently happy, Fearing that you may not be able to give all you got, you are on guard, not comfortable in your surroundings, or in your work. Time to evaluate your situation. 2 nines-completion, giving up, or evaluating your decision…perhaps fear that you made the wrong decision.

5-6: 5 of Cups/Emperor: Subconscious-The Emperor is saying that YES, you can do the job(teach the class), but teaching is far different than practicing the discipline of yoga. You are not happy, things have not panned out as you had envisioned with the Sun/Moon. The happiness you seek is not there.

7: Page of Wands: You are still growing and learning. Your conception of teaching was a great idea. The movements are there, the poses, the flexibility….yet you still admire what other instructors have which you do not…you seek enlightenment. Enlightenment is found in the study of the discipline, not in the teaching.

8-9: 5 of Swords/4 of Swords: You do not know how to play the game. Teaching is a business, and now business is tight. Learn from your defeats…your success will be determined by what you take not just from the wins but from the defeats. Life is determined by how you play the game, no one will play it for you. The four is telling you to lay aside your plans and turn inward, you have much more to learn and you need to think things through.

10-11: Hanged Man/6 of Cups

You are suspended between the physical and mystical world. You need to open yourself to new truths, other perspectives, to find solutions to bring change. Is the business of yoga what you seek, or yoga for spiritual growth? 6 of Cups is of fresh starts, new opportunities, don’t cling onto your fantasies or past thoughts, see and work with reality.