What's the Postman Bringing You? New 2009 Thread Part 2

rwcarter

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to stop these sticky threads from becoming too long and rambling, we have decided to close the old thread and begin a new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but please begin a new thread if you want to talk about decks that have just been delivered or if you want to discuss decks that others are waiting for or have just received.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own or are waiting for, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis, MeeWah and rwcarter – Moderators – Tarot Decks

felicityk

I am currently awaiting Tarot ng Daigdig sa Balintataw and the Maroon Tarot. I paid for them in the same week so it was a bit expensive! :)

Felicity

cardlady22

transplanting from old thread

I am waiting on:

Morgan-Greer RCVD 12/5

Fantastic Menagerie set (to replace book) RCVD 11/18
*along with a cunning little handmade box for the deck*

LoS version RWS 100th Anniversary RCVD 11/5

trimmed Mystic Faerie (Ravenscroft)
Clow CardCaptor Sakura cards
book: 78 Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack RCVD 11/13 (all 3)

HearthCricket

My 3rd copy of the Greenwood arrived-perfect condition, entire boxed set, under 200.00!!!

:party:

Still waiting on a few more decks and books.

la-luna

Post was nice to me today and brought me:
Cruel Thing Tarot
RWS Tarot - Centennial Anniversary edition
The Amado 777 Tarot

Debra

I received the World Spirit tarot and two books.

I'm waiting for Maddonni's Chinese Horoscope cards, Chronata's Marseille Noir and two Udovichenko tarot etchings, V and XI.

Le Fanu

I wish Id known you were after the Chinese Horoscope cards Debra, you could have had mine...

Currently waiting for a copy of the Housewives - don't laugh - because someone in that thread said it might be hard to find soon... :D

And the LoS Universal Fantasy. A little stop-gap in my collection of early Lo Scarabeo decks!

Oh and a 1971 British Blue Box RWS. I can't have a Pamela A so this is the cheap alternative (3 UK pounds and - hey - Holly says it's the nearest there is in colouring to a 1910 one!). I already have one which was one of my first decks. I want to use one with less sentimental attachment to take out and about and stuff in bag!

minrice

Still waiting on my special RWS centennial deck from Amazon.de
I'm SOOOOo excited, I ordered it last week so I think it will make it here sometime next week. Delivery in the email I have is around Nov. 6th!

Alta

I am awaiting the Tarot Connection printing of the All Hallows, but since the mail already came today, clearly I will not have in time for Hallowe'en.
*discreet sniff*

Debra

Le Fanu said:
I wish Id known you were after the Chinese Horoscope cards Debra, you could have had mine...

Why what a sweetie! The Chinese Horoscope came today in a trade with Rachelcat and it worked out great for us both--I was happy to send her 22 cats because we've got more than enough cats. The Horoscope deck is charming. (What do I do with a card that shows the liver?)

(LeFanu, you'll get a kick out of the Housewives, I bet)