Deck Interview: World Spirit Tarot

SatuGustafson

I used the Deck Interview Spread by FireRaven, which I found in the "Tarot Spreads" section to ask about my latest acquisition, which I really like: the World Spirit Tarot. Here's the results.

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?
Two of cups
You and me, we really click. You can relate to me and w are good for each other. I am great for all questions concerning romance, relationships of any kind and physical and spiritual healing.

2. What are your strengths as a deck?
Nine of Wands
My strong suit is pointing out potential dangers and threats and helping you with good advice to pick yourself up again when you got knocked down.

3. What are your limits as a deck?
The Devil
I am not the best deck for shadow work or analysing personal weaknesses and finding blocks.

4. What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me?
Ace of Cups
I am full of healing energy that will bring out your intuitive potential and your creative mind. I am your Holy Grail!

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?
The Empress
With me you can grow and learn. Take your time, be patient, creative, realistic and down-to-earth. Learn to give palpable answers and concrete advice rather than deep, psychological and spiritual insight.

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
6 of Wands
You and me...we can be a very successful team. :)

That's my interpretation. Seems like I have found "my" deck. ;) Ideas? Comments?

Barbaras Ahajusts

:D I think you found a great partner to read with! Your reading sounded like a conversation.:)

3. What are your limits as a deck?
The Devil
I am not the best deck for shadow work or analysing personal weaknesses and finding blocks.
I would venture that this Devil might lead you on a bit, in not being able to analyze personal weakness. Maybe it wanted you to slack a bit in analyzing anything?;)})

If you had a good feeling when you laid out your reading, then I wouldn't worried about using it when trying to work through things.

SatuGustafson

Yes, maybe you are right. :)

But I find the Bohemian Gothic and other "dark" decks very useful when doing (explicit) shadow work. So I always work with a variety of decks and it would make sense. But I really think it's my deck! :)

Fostha

Wow what a dynamic duo you and you're deck are going to make,like a match made in heaven.(p.s. is that a german name? looks like one of them funny words that reads as a message when you look at it backwards,not sure what the correct term is for them,and no disrespect to your name neither...its lovely,even if it is hard to speak.)

SatuGustafson

You mean "Satu Gustafson"? No, it's not a German name. It's my Second Life name actually. Satu is a Finnish name and it means "fairytale" and Gustafson is Swedish I think. :)

I never thought of it as an...erm...anagram (I think?) That's like "Tom Marvolo Riddle" spelling "Lord Voldemort", right? But maybe I should try and fiddle with the name to see if I can make something out of it. *lol*