It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #2

quintessence

I've just been doubly enabled! First, I was reading along on the last enabling thread and starting to get a solid craving going for the Liber T, and then I received a late birthday gift card to Amazon with enough on it to purchase! It should arrive by the 24th! (I'm still going to nibble some chocolate with it.)

divinemsm

Liber T is on my list as well. I just repurchased the Thoth which is just a facinating deck, but I think the Liber T is just a little sharper. Just me though.
I am waiting for my Anna K to arrive, which is a stunning deck. But what I really, really , really want is the 78 card version of the Diary of a Broken Soul. What a beautiful deck!! And it has incorporated regular playing card suits into the minors without creating plain pips!! Way cool and I just cannot wait to purchase this!!!

nisaba

Anna K. Seems I can't enter a perfectly innocuous thread without someone mentions this deck in passing. I suppose I'll just have to buy it now.

AprilFool

Can anyone enable me on either the Pythagorean Tarot Deck or the Circle of Life Deck?

Discount New Age Books has both of these, and I'm feeling an itchy "buy" finger attack coming on ( :| ), but I'm hesitating a bit.

Wendywu

The Anna K is totally and completely worth it! It's warm, compassionate and bites when it needs to. Has some gorgeously dark, expressive cards..... and some wonderful ones. A lot of sitters choose it because it looks so damn normal. I know the folk look hobbity but to me that's no drawback - they're as varied as the people down the pub :)

Wendywu

I have the Circle of Life deck. Amazingly I prefer it over Songs for the Journey Home!! I was so surprised. It's beautiful, meaningful and I think it's wonderful....buy it - you won't be sorry :)

WingspreadPhoenix

Could anyone enable me for Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night? I just need that little push and I'm sure I'll buy it...

Asbestos Mango

Somebody explain to me why I vitally need the Bosch and Deviant Moon Tarots.

Especially the Bosh. I know why I need the Deviant Moon. I'm sick and twisted.

chickandegg

I just want to say... my Old English Tarot deck arrived arrived today and OMG the cards are gorgeous! So pretty and scenic and gentle and lovely! This deck was worth every penny!
Asbestos Mango said:
Somebody explain to me why I vitally need the Bosch and Deviant Moon Tarots.

Especially the Bosh. I know why I need the Deviant Moon. I'm sick and twisted.
I intend to keep my promise not to buy more decks this year, but I, too, have had my eye on the Deviant Moon and would love some enabling (for next year })).