Cat's Eye Tarot

nicole_

Been spending quite a bit of time looking through the cards in the Cat's Eye Tarot webbie. Really cannot wait to hold a deck in my hands... :)

cybercat

I have been waiting on this deck when I first came across it 3 years ago. You are doing such a wonderful job on it. It will be a bog hit when published.

catdoc

Greeneville TN...

Cybercat - I see that you are located in Greeneville Tennessee. Have you lived there long? My family was there from 1966 through 1971. I went to Greeneville Jr. and Sr. High.
Deb

Dragon Rider

Hello! It's already 2010. Will the Cat's Eye Tarot be seeing print this year??? :)

catdoc

I hope so - only 6 more cards to paint. The Queen of Swords is ready to paint. Now that the holiday rush is over ...

Astraea Aurora

Great news! :thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

Fantastic! i am sooooo happy for you and US! :p :laugh:

Happy New Year!
MoonGypsyxxx

Hemera

I have two dogs and two cats and I have always been more of a dog person..or so I thought, untill 2009.. Things have been changing rapidly.. I had to care for a sick cat and the way it behaved just stunned me. (btw. she is well again now) The elegance and style and grace was all left intact even when the cat was very ill. I was so amazed. It is so unlike the dogs:bugeyed:
I guess I had never really paid attention to the cats before? I mean *really* paid attention. Well, now it´s different. (I even had to change my avatar :p)

And so...I just can´t wait to get this tarot and start working with it. It seems to capture the true essence of a cat better than any of the other cat decks out there.

PS. catdoc: Did you get the Finnish Kissatarot yet? Pm me if you want one:thumbsup:

AmethystEyes

Oh never saw this before, I really like it. Great depictions of how a cat acts.