FSC ~ February ~ Group 1

ncefafn

Here's the spread for February. Does this look good to you all?

Spread for February or Spread for Imbolc by Faerylvr

This spread looks at each of the 3 stages of development within the feminine part of our core. The Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each stage has 2 cards that show us what is represented within ourselves within that stage.

Enchantment = Maiden = Purification

Card 1 Card 2

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to.
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.

Ripeness = Mother = Initiation

Card 3 Card 4

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom.
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.

Wisdom = Crone = Dedication

Card 5 Card 6

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1.

Group One

Ellirhyn reads for Dragon Fae

Dragon Fae reads for NceFafn

NceFafn reads for Ellirhyn

ellirhyn

Thank you for starting this thread up!!!! I'm looking forward to it, I like the round robin readings! :D

ncefafn

Hi, Ellirhyn. It seemed appropriate to do the Imbolc reading on Imbolc itself, so I went ahead with it this afternoon. Here's what the Faeries had to say to me.

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to. The Singer of Healing

This singer's brightest light is at his heart chakra, symbolizing the source of all healing. The singer is a soft blue and white with a brilliant blue aura. Its wings both outstretch and enfold, symbolizing the need to care for oneself even while caring for others.

You are currently enchanted by the power of healing, though I'm not sure whether this is self- or other-directed. How are you interested in healing right now? There are a multitude of alternative therapies, such as reiki -- a very loving form of healing; homeopathy; flower essences; yoga; art therapy. I sense that you want to share your healing skills with others.

Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1. - The Green Woman

The Green Woman's son might be considered ugly, but to the mother he is wholly beautiful. She's so enchanted with him that she mimics his lolling tongue.

To me this card echoes the theme of love. The unconditional love necessary for true healing. There is no purer love than that of a mother for her child, and it's this kind of love you need to have at your core when healing yourself or others.

I know my reading of this card veers off from the book's definitions, so let me explore some of those before moving on. It's important when attempting to heal oneself or especially others to remain well-grounded, and to keep yourself nourished with food, water, sunlight -- all the components necessary for growth. What's new for you as you focus on healing is the idea of your own natural, innate magic, the life force you have within you that can nourish and sustain others, healing and nurturing. Be patient as you explore your healing abilities.

Card 3 Card 4

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom. - The Singer of the Chalice

You are already a well-spring of creativity and love. You know how to tap into the Divine with perfect trust that something beautiful will manifest. You know how to experience joy and to give joy back to others. You are open, in the very best sense of that word.

Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1. - Epona's Wild Daughter

Epona's daughter Dorcha rests her arms on the bent shoulders of a weeping woman, and rests her knees on the head of an owl.

You already know how to dive down deep. For all your openness to joy and love, you have also experienced the depths of loneliness and anguish. These experiences have brought you hard-earned wisdom and compassion for the suffering of others. You have faced your own nightmares and demons, and are ready to help others face theirs.

Card 5 Card 6

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in. The Lady of the Harvest

It's appropriate for the position of the Crone that you should have gotten the Lady of the Harvest, for the book relates her to the Crone, the Faery who "helps us let go of what is finished." You already know how to do this. You have come through the nightmares and terrors of Dorcha and are ready to release them, letting them drop from your fingers back into the pool of healing waters. You flow with time and change, not against it. You are in harmony with the cycles of life.

Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1. - The Faery Guide

Fascinating! You have devoted yourself to your own Faery Guide to help you along the path of healing. You are well-versed in communicating with an listening to the messages of your Guide. You can count on this Guide to help you learn how to heal both yourself and others.

I hope this reading resonated with you Ellirhyn, and that you have a happy and blessed Imbolc!

Best,

Kim

ellirhyn

Sorry its taken me a while to get back to this reading, its been a rather intense month so far for me. This is a really nice reading to have, ncefafn, as I am really focussed on healing myself right now. (After all, if I'm not well, I won't have the energy to help anyone else down the road.) My body has been OK, its been deep heart/soul healing that I'm talking about. Your interpretation of the Green Woman card actually made a lot of sense to me. :) So yep, in that sense, this reading is really very accurate. I don't really know what to add to it, other than my own Fae guide is a card that very rarely comes up for me. I shall definitely have to pay close attention to it now.
Thank you!

To DragonFae, I will get you reading done this weekend! Thanks for being patient and I hope you both had a beautiful Imbolc.

ellirhyn

Feb Reading for DragonFae

Spread for February or Spread for Imbolc by Faerylvr

This spread looks at each of the 3 stages of development within the feminine part of our core. The Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each stage has 2 cards that show us what is represented within ourselves within that stage.

Card 1 Card 2

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to.
Sylvanius (reversed) Speaks to me of learning the untruths of who and what you are so you can let the light of truth shine through you. In this maiden position, Sylvanius says to look at things through the eyes of a child, for children see things way more clearly than adults think they do. And their clear truth cuts through any masks and misconceptions we may have put on ourselves or others. This is what you are (or should probably be) focusing on right now.

The Guardian at the Gate!
Are you ready to accept this challenge from Sylvanius and start to see things in this new and truthful way? The Guardian is well aspected, so I would think that the answer is yes in this case. However, the choice is yours, whether you feel you are ready for it or not. You are at this crossroads, DragonFae. The Gate stands open before you.

Card 3 Card 4

Arval Parrot! (reversed) there is some blockage here, according to Arval. Perhaps you are afraid to say or communicate that which you feel to be truth? There is something that is stopping you from expressing what needs to be said, and what is already in full swing. Arval says to make absolutely sure that you understand what others are saying, and that you understand what they are trying to communicate as well. Listening is just as important as saying in this case.

Oh That Gnome! He is the trickster, here to stand you on your head while trying to figure out which way is up! Perhaps he simply turned the world upside down while you were right side up? Either way, That Gnome will force you in some way to pay attention to Sylvanius. Truths are not always easy to see or to look at, but That Gnome will find a way to help you do it. He can be scary because of the “unknown” aspect of how he might choose to help you. Any rate, he is telling to you look before you leap, but to leap anyways, because you may come down in a much better place than you thought! Gnome ties in really well with Sylvanius, as they both seem to say that things are NOT at all what they seem, or what you think (or thought) they may be! Its just a matter of dealing with that fear of the unknown in order to pass through the Gate.

Card 5 Card 6

The Singer of Intuition (reversed) Hmmm. You sure know how to listen to your guts, you are well versed in it, but something is causing you to second guess things right now. Perhaps the situation is really new and scary, or something has caused you to lose faith in yourself. Stop! This whole reading is telling me that you are taking whatever situation has happened, (and it must be a doozy, or it sure feels like it,) and are beating yourself up about it. You no longer trust yourself, you are not seeing yourself through the eyes or mask of truth as you should! You have the choice to change that energy!

The Friends (reversed) Hmmmm. Some mis-understanding has occurred here. Sensitivities are rampant, and this card says that right now, you need your friends. Its time to sort it all out, open those lines of communication (Arval Parrot here, and also invite Honesty & Tact to the mix, as the book suggests!) and get whatever it is situated better in the relationship. Alternately, perhaps your friends need you right now, really badly, and you are trying to go through this alone? Sometimes friends need to be needed, sometimes friends need to be the strong ones, to be there for us. In a relationship, there has to be both give and take balanced. Let your friends be there for you, they can be a real source of wisdom and comfort if you allow them to have that gift.

I hope this reading makes some sort of sense, DragonFae! Please shoot any questions or comments you might have, I’ll do my best to explain.
:)

DragonFae

Sorry....I know I am running out of time....but my husband is in the hospital...hopefully getting out today...I will try to get to the reading tonight....I do apologize for running to the last days...

DragonFae

Ellirhyn said:
Sylvanius (reversed) Speaks to me of learning the untruths of who and what you are so you can let the light of truth shine through you. In this maiden position, Sylvanius says to look at things through the eyes of a child, for children see things way more clearly than adults think they do. And their clear truth cuts through any masks and misconceptions we may have put on ourselves or others. This is what you are (or should probably be) focusing on right now.

The Guardian at the Gate!
Are you ready to accept this challenge from Sylvanius and start to see things in this new and truthful way? The Guardian is well aspected, so I would think that the answer is yes in this case. However, the choice is yours, whether you feel you are ready for it or not. You are at this crossroads, DragonFae. The Gate stands open before you.

This is an interesting pairing. I do think "cutting to the heart of the matter" is sort of my point of view right now....not in a bad way but just getting to the point without all the song and dance that society sometimes places on stuff. I have felt for a long time that I am "at the gate"...not necessarily in regard to this but in regard to something but I am not quite sure WHAT it is...and therefore I stand at the gate without entering....it has puzzled me for a while now....hmmmm

Ellirhyn said:
Arval Parrot! (reversed) there is some blockage here, according to Arval. Perhaps you are afraid to say or communicate that which you feel to be truth? There is something that is stopping you from expressing what needs to be said, and what is already in full swing. Arval says to make absolutely sure that you understand what others are saying, and that you understand what they are trying to communicate as well. Listening is just as important as saying in this case.

Oh That Gnome! He is the trickster, here to stand you on your head while trying to figure out which way is up! Perhaps he simply turned the world upside down while you were right side up? Either way, That Gnome will force you in some way to pay attention to Sylvanius. Truths are not always easy to see or to look at, but That Gnome will find a way to help you do it. He can be scary because of the “unknown” aspect of how he might choose to help you. Any rate, he is telling to you look before you leap, but to leap anyways, because you may come down in a much better place than you thought! Gnome ties in really well with Sylvanius, as they both seem to say that things are NOT at all what they seem, or what you think (or thought) they may be! Its just a matter of dealing with that fear of the unknown in order to pass through the Gate.

Hmmmm.....again this goes along with what I have been feeling of late but I'm really not at all clear what it is referring to.....one thing I had sort of drifted away from all of my cards because of time and a sense of stress using them and some disinterested BUT recently I have really been drawn back to the Faeries Oracle and then more recently the new Heart of Faery deck...AND I have been pondering how I want to immerse myself in Faery for awhile and put the other decks to the side ....and I mean a long while....to really deticate myself to the faery decks....so maybe it is referring to this...I'm not sure...or maybe on a broader level....to faery itself...not just the cards....because I want to... but then again .....people find it odd....lol....so perhaps that is me at the gate....time to walk through but uncertain and just waiting...

Ellirhyn said:
The Singer of Intuition (reversed) Hmmm. You sure know how to listen to your guts, you are well versed in it, but something is causing you to second guess things right now. Perhaps the situation is really new and scary, or something has caused you to lose faith in yourself. Stop! This whole reading is telling me that you are taking whatever situation has happened, (and it must be a doozy, or it sure feels like it,) and are beating yourself up about it. You no longer trust yourself, you are not seeing yourself through the eyes or mask of truth as you should! You have the choice to change that energy!

The Friends (reversed) Hmmmm. Some mis-understanding has occurred here. Sensitivities are rampant, and this card says that right now, you need your friends. Its time to sort it all out, open those lines of communication (Arval Parrot here, and also invite Honesty & Tact to the mix, as the book suggests!) and get whatever it is situated better in the relationship. Alternately, perhaps your friends need you right now, really badly, and you are trying to go through this alone? Sometimes friends need to be needed, sometimes friends need to be the strong ones, to be there for us. In a relationship, there has to be both give and take balanced. Let your friends be there for you, they can be a real source of wisdom and comfort if you allow them to have that gift.

Yes for sure intuition is something I feel I have....and I think this reading is saying....you are on the right track...why are you just standing there? Because you are unsure?...Trust yourself and move forward with this endeavor...AND I believe the friends....are actually the fae....that is how it feels to me as I go through writing this reflection and feedback...I need them and it is time to listen...to get on track and open the lines of communication.

It is interesting....when you first put this up....I read it but didn't have time to do the feedback....honestly at that point it didn't really flow...it seemed off target (as far as my current life situation...there's no friend issues etc) But today as I started to type the feedback...I took each section one at a time and as I wrote it seemed to all fall into place....and make sense...when I look at it from the perspective of my relationship with the fae and the "other world" whether we consider it faery or spiritual etc...Thanks for a great reading and it has helped me sort out some things and give me a sense of direction.

DragonFae

ncefafn....your reading.....

CARD: Myk the Myomancer.....you currently need to pay attention to pattens and small clues in your life...everything means something if we are just observant and patient enough to unravel the mystery that is presented to us. There are no coincidences....just messages from the universe...

CARD: The Singer of Healing....what is it big and small in your life that needs to be healed...for in the little patterns Myk shows you...you will find ways to do so...for yourself or for others....the right words, the right touch, the right thing to do...it is there hidden in the pattern of your life...

CARD: The Singer of Connection....you already have in life many connections, an awareness of the importance of connections and the ability to connect in meaningful ways....to your inner self, to friends, and others...you realize the extent that we are interwoven..

CARD: The Singer of Courage....you must use courage to see the patterns ...to acknowledge them and accept them and what they mean...This is your third Singer in a row,.....so you have all the energy and support you need to do this...but it is up to you to face whatever challlenge lies ahead.

CARD: Bodacious Bodach...you already know all about meddling, tampering, "fixing things" but you also know that it is more harmful than good...you are well versed in the problems created by this type of situation so use what you know to be different or to create a difference.

CARD: Undressing of a Salad....you have dedicated yourself to balance...to keeping all the orbs in the air...to never letting anyone snatch your orbs...but in regard to Card One....think about the patterns that this has created...or think about the way you are missing the patterns in your life because of your business of balance...ARE the patterns telling you it is time to do something else? Don't miss out on clues about ways to live life differently...Myk...has the hints that you are looking for...

I enjoyed reading for you and hope it makes some sense and is helpful in some small way.

ncefafn

DragonFae said:
ncefafn....your reading.....

CARD: Myk the Myomancer.....you currently need to pay attention to pattens and small clues in your life...everything means something if we are just observant and patient enough to unravel the mystery that is presented to us. There are no coincidences....just messages from the universe...

I find this a very apt card considering my renewed interest in cartomancy. In addition, I'm trying to pay attention to dreams, random occurrences, and other minutiae of daily leaving for signs and portents.

CARD: The Singer of Healing....what is it big and small in your life that needs to be healed...for in the little patterns Myk shows you...you will find ways to do so...for yourself or for others....the right words, the right touch, the right thing to do...it is there hidden in the pattern of your life...

I've recently re-begun my running program, after a two month plus hiatus. I feel better both physically and emotionally when I'm exercising.

CARD: The Singer of Connection....you already have in life many connections, an awareness of the importance of connections and the ability to connect in meaningful ways....to your inner self, to friends, and others...you realize the extent that we are interwoven..

I have a rich circle of close friends and family who support me.

CARD: The Singer of Courage....you must use courage to see the patterns ...to acknowledge them and accept them and what they mean...This is your third Singer in a row,.....so you have all the energy and support you need to do this...but it is up to you to face whatever challlenge lies ahead.

Courage in reading portents is a big thing for me. I'm still in a very self-doubting stage.

CARD: Bodacious Bodach...you already know all about meddling, tampering, "fixing things" but you also know that it is more harmful than good...you are well versed in the problems created by this type of situation so use what you know to be different or to create a difference.

Ha! I love the Bodacious Badass, as I call him. He's such a pain in the butt, and I'm a genius at sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong.

CARD: Undressing of a Salad....you have dedicated yourself to balance...to keeping all the orbs in the air...to never letting anyone snatch your orbs...but in regard to Card One....think about the patterns that this has created...or think about the way you are missing the patterns in your life because of your business of balance...ARE the patterns telling you it is time to do something else? Don't miss out on clues about ways to live life differently...Myk...has the hints that you are looking for...

My ability to balance rests a lot on routine, and I get stuck in routine more easily than most people I think. It limits me from taking chances and leaps of faith. Ideally, I'd like to be more free-spirited and adventurous, even though the thought terrifies me to my core.

Thank you for this reading, DragonFae. I found it very insightful!

Best,

Kim