FSC - Feb - group 3

inanna_tarot

We of group three are..

Inanna_Tarot reads for Modern Day Ruth

Modern Day Ruth reads for FaeryGodmother

FaeryGodmother reads for Inanna_Tarot

faerylvr said:
Spread for February or Spread for Imbolc by Faerylvr

This spread looks at each of the 3 stages of development within the feminine part of our core. The Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each stage has 2 cards that show us what is represented within ourselves within that stage.

Enchantment = Maiden = Purification

Card 1 Card 2

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to.
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.

Ripeness = Mother = Initiation

Card 3 Card 4

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom.
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.

Wisdom = Crone = Dedication

Card 5 Card 6

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1.

Are we all happy to use this spread?

What focus would you like for your reading?

FaeryGodmother - can you ask the faeries what they are desperate to tell me at the current time? Thanks :)

FaeryGodmother

Will do :)

moderndayruth

Thank you for starting the thread for us, Inana!
I am very happy and excited to be partnered with you guys!
I like the spread and i don't have some special questions - whatever insights are picked up - will be welcomed.
I am looking forward to exchanging with you :heart:

moderndayruth

mdr reads for FaeryGodmother

Spread for February or Spread for Imbolc by Faerylvr

This spread looks at each of the 3 stages of development within the feminine part of our core. The Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each stage has 2 cards that show us what is represented within ourselves within that stage.

Card 1 Card 2
Death and Lys of the Shadows

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to.
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.

Its very seldom that Death comes out in my Faery readings and i am glad it is in the position of Purification because i see it here as a very positive and powerful standing - even if its not the easiest one.
To me, here its about eternal renewal and growth, about spiritual growth and self development and about an innate ability to release what's no longer needed by purifying and transforming it.
Lys of the Shadows is to the right, she seems to be breaking out from the darkness, purified, transformed and liberated .
Lys is a Faery rescuer and the Patron of social workers, therapists and healers, she works with those who were hurt and wounded.
I think that the 'contact' with or, better to say, the experience of Death, has left you with a profound compassion for others and with the ability to touch their hearts and fill them with hope.

Card 3 Card 4
Tobaira of the Waters and Laiste Moon's Daughter

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom.
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.

Beautiful,calm Tobaira makes a great pair with the adventurous and mystical Laiste; the dynamics between the two of them tells me about your deep spirituality and interest in the occult; as i look at the two Faeries, i feel the silent, yet powerful moving of the water, initiated by the Moon - the cycles of tide and current, the unbounded and eternal movement, as if dancing and celebrating the Divine, refusing to perform some rituals and dogmatic moves that are void of inspiration and spirit.
The two Faeries are 'neighbors', respectively numbered 37 and 38 and that even more infuses me with a feeling of easiness, surrender to the flow and gradual, patient, yet unstoppable progress and growth.

Card 5 Card 6
She of the Cruach and the inger of Courage

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card

Its interesting how the Faeries have made pairs - from the archetypal first combination, to what i'd call 'character driven' second combination and closing with the symbolic, most refined and (to me) the most beautiful, expressionist third combination - that of She of The Cruach and The Singer of Courage...
She of The Cruach to me represents a purified and cleared vessel (physical body) prepared and ready to receive the spirit and The Singer of Courage tells me about your openness and trust to be who you are, about your courage to release the fears as well as about having certainty into the universal good.

Thank you for letting me read for you, hope there is something for you in it :heart:

inanna_tarot

I hope to do my reading on wednesday night/thursday day - when im off work for a bit!

inanna_tarot

For ModernDayRuth, your faery reading

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to. The Rarr
Chaos, flying energy.... those random weird moments in life that just seem to speak to those parts of us that we often ignore. Its almost like your out there looking for one thing, and by accident stumble into something else that is better for you.
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.Singer of Connection
And I think its important to keep on this path..

Its almost as if you are searching for something, and they/it is searching for you too. However, its like your both lost in the labyrinth, keep missing eachother or being on opposite sides of the walls/hedges of the labyrinth.
But sometimes the quest, the searching can be far more interesting than when we find it LOL.

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom. He of the Fiery Sword Oh in your search you have been busy working out whats good and whats not good for you. And been REALLY GOOD at cutting that which is not needed or just isnt an idea worth pursueing.
Theres a temptation though sometimes to reconnect... like dumping someone and then trying to look at their facebook page... and thats not healthy. You either make the cut and keep it cut, or it gets messy.. I dont think you have been doing this, but its just a word of advice.
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.Oh THAT gnome Oh hes so cute! But a right pain in the arse.... that sometimes it almost feels like your search will make you want to go back to things youve already discounted. But it might be elements of that people/place/thing that you feel has a clue, not that whole person. Use the Sword to clearly seperate the quality from the person/place/thing... keep it a bit clinical. This can be good in a Rarr search. Otherwise it gets messy.

Youve done so well, do not doubt your abilities, do not listen to those niggling thoughts of 'oh what if'... if it wasnt there the first time, it wont be there now.

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.Death
This card came out whilst shuffling... and I feel this is that you know how healing and blessed that feeling of release can be. When you are no longer suffering, no longer feeling like you HAVE to.. theres no duty, no being bound. Death is liberating, and thats scary if you define yourself by your duties to family, friends, Spirit.
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1. Losgunna , youve lightened your load so you can jump higher and further than before... so you can search and be free like the Rarr... that you can take life up on some of the chances it offers you to go forward, without regret.

Dont get tied down again.. youve worked hard to be at this point. Dont get bogged down again! The base card is Green Woman and she is just that... she's free, she's loving what she wants to love and when. Shes a true independent woman of faery. No duty, no regret, no feeling like she HAS to do anything. Also, because of this she's a woman not to be crossed because she isn't attached to anything enough - theres no worry about losing out because she's as free as the wind.
And in doing so can poke her tongue out at the Gods, and they can only laugh and smile back.
And YOU are on the road to being like this.... how funky!!

moderndayruth

Inana, what a great reading!!! I just read it and it really makes sense! Let me digest it for a while and i'll post a detailed feedback. Thank you so much! :heart:

inanna_tarot

MDR! glad it has, no rush with the feedback, if its in on the 1st or 2nd of March I wont be upset ;)

The faeries wont be either hehe.

moderndayruth

Hi Inana!
Here is my detailed feedback for you.
inanna_tarot said:
For ModernDayRuth, your faery reading

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to. The Rarr
Chaos, flying energy.... those random weird moments in life that just seem to speak to those parts of us that we often ignore. Its almost like your out there looking for one thing, and by accident stumble into something else that is better for you.

Love your interpretation of the Rarr! :thumbsup: When i was connecting with the oracle and doing all the exercises from the book - i remember i had very strong reaction on the Rarr and i even wrote a poem about the experience back than.
As per synchronicities - yes, very much, always.

inanna_tarot said:
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.Singer of Connection
And I think its important to keep on this path..

Its almost as if you are searching for something, and they/it is searching for you too. However, its like your both lost in the labyrinth, keep missing eachother or being on opposite sides of the walls/hedges of the labyrinth.
But sometimes the quest, the searching can be far more interesting than when we find it LOL.

Your reading style resonates very much with me, its very picturesque and descriptive and i feel i know exactly what you are saying!

inanna_tarot said:

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom. He of the Fiery Sword Oh in your search you have been busy working out whats good and whats not good for you. And been REALLY GOOD at cutting that which is not needed or just isnt an idea worth pursueing.

Spot on!

inanna_tarot said:
Theres a temptation though sometimes to reconnect... like dumping someone and then trying to look at their facebook page... and thats not healthy. You either make the cut and keep it cut, or it gets messy.. I dont think you have been doing this, but its just a word of advice.

I know what you are saying, i feel i am clinging to some people and situations that i should have disassociate myself from... decades ago.

inanna_tarot said:
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.Oh THAT gnome Oh hes so cute! But a right pain in the arse.... that sometimes it almost feels like your search will make you want to go back to things youve already discounted.

True... :(
And i' ve done it before (with relationship also, but not only) and i know its not good for me.

inanna_tarot said:
But it might be elements of that people/place/thing that you feel has a clue, not that whole person. Use the Sword to clearly seperate the quality from the person/place/thing... keep it a bit clinical. This can be good in a Rarr search. Otherwise it gets messy.

Will take your advice, it does make sense.

inanna_tarot said:
Youve done so well, do not doubt your abilities, do not listen to those niggling thoughts of 'oh what if'... if it wasnt there the first time, it wont be there now.

Right...

inanna_tarot said:

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.Death
This card came out whilst shuffling... and I feel this is that you know how healing and blessed that feeling of release can be. When you are no longer suffering, no longer feeling like you HAVE to.. theres no duty, no being bound. Death is liberating, and thats scary if you define yourself by your duties to family, friends, Spirit.

I had Death in my Tarot readings a lot recently and most interestingly it came out in my reading for FaeryGodmother in this round - so i do feel it has special meaning for me in tis period.
I used to do many things out of duty and guilt - its like a national trait here or something - but i am working on changing that because firstly its depressing and secondly it makes one a subject of manipulation of some quasi friends and even family members - which i'd rather not be (if you know what i mean. ;))

inanna_tarot said:
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1. Losgunna , youve lightened your load so you can jump higher and further than before... so you can search and be free like the Rarr... that you can take life up on some of the chances it offers you to go forward, without regret.

Thank you for the inspiring interpretation!

inanna_tarot said:
Dont get tied down again.. youve worked hard to be at this point. Dont get bogged down again! The base card is Green Woman and she is just that... she's free, she's loving what she wants to love and when. Shes a true independent woman of faery. No duty, no regret, no feeling like she HAS to do anything. Also, because of this she's a woman not to be crossed because she isn't attached to anything enough - theres no worry about losing out because she's as free as the wind.
And in doing so can poke her tongue out at the Gods, and they can only laugh and smile back.
And YOU are on the road to being like this.... how funky!!

Oh, i love the Green Woman, i happy she came out for me and once again i am in awe of your interpretation!
I am copying this reading to my diary for future references!
I loved being partnered with you! Thank you so much! :heart:

inanna_tarot

ive sent FaeryGodmother a wee nudge incase she has forgotten this thread.

xx