Moon reversed as pregnancy?

starshine81

so the situation is my friend wants to have a baby.
i did a reading for her a few weeks ago asking will she get pregnant this year and i think the answer was positive

3 card reading: 3 pentacles - 9 pentacles - ace pentacles

now she asked me for a nother reading and i couldnt refuse her even if i know it's not so relevant. that is why i just came up with a spread i invented especially for her so at least not to do it in the same 3 card way.

so i asked will they have a baby

and the positions
1. is she fertile? (she;s trying for 4months) - answer king of wands reversed
2. is he ok, fertile? - queen of swords
(funny she is a man he is a woman here)
3. will they conceive easy? - king cups reversed
4. somthing hidden i should know - empress reversed (yeah..i know)
5. outcome - will she get pregnant? - moon reversed

well..not looking so good, i dont even know what to tell her. my hope is that the first reading was more relevant or that this moon reversed means the absence of her period.....or she will get pregnant this year but not with him lol that would be some news. i'm joking..i hope
my interpretation is with the king of wand even reversed she is fertile, she has that potential needed, even if it's not at its best, i think he has a problem with that queen of swords, could be his problem.
cups are nice but here is reversed again so i guess no, they will not concieve easily, although it is a cup..so who knows
the empress reversed could mean infertility but i really dont think so, it's too simplist i think the potential exists but the energy is blocked..again...there is smth that is holding back..could be her too
the answer...i hope so, i say yes, moon reversed is good here, i see it as an absence of the cycle which is what happens actually when the answer is positive...so... do you see it differently?

BLFO

I am not good with reversals, since I don't use them at all, but I will try.

She is not fertile. She is excessively controlling her fertility as a power play. She is dominating the situation in a negative manner. Maybe lying about not being fertile when she is. Or her reproductive system is "uninspired" to create a child.

He is no-nonsense and more true to the situation, therefore yes.

There is lack of compassion to conceive. Or She doesn't see him as the perfect man to have a baby with.

4. smth hidden i should know - empress reversed (yeah..i know)
She is using birth control pills but lying that she is not. Or she had an abortion and didn't tell him about it. Or is infertile, but doesn't want him to know, if she thinks that he might leave her for another woman, if she can't produce a child for him.

Moon in reverse is almost like the Devil card to me. It is like an illusion or delusion knowingly played up to be something it is not. Or maybe it is not a total lie, but half-lie or white lie. Like pretending to want to be pregnant, without actually lying by saying that you do want to have a baby when you actually don't. Because you are making the other person assume by being vague that you like the idea of having a baby, when in actuality you don't want any kids at all.

Or, it could mean that she will never have menstrual cycle( infertility, or birth control), has issues with her menstrual cycle, but it not stating to him that she has these health concerns.

Amanda

starshine81 said:
4. smth hidden i should know - empress reversed (yeah..i know)

There is something in her body that is intolerant to receiving, but he is a straight shooter there with the Queen of Swords, nothing wrong with him. She needs to get her diaphragm checked out; something with her pelvis in the way. She has female problems- a block to getting pregnant with the Empress in reverse, and she won't get pregnant at least until this thing with the diaphragm is discovered - but I'm not a medical doctor, so I have no idea how serious the issue with the diaphragm might be... so I'm not saying she will get pregnant (although your previous reading looks positive) so, basically she needs to get her pipes checked.

BelovedK

I would think that the Moon rx would indicate a negative about being pregnant, if the Moon relates to menstrual cycles (moon cycles as some people call them) then it would indicate something about her cycles being amiss.. The other cards also indicate that she will have problems. I would see the K of Cups rx as a problem with her water element (relating to conception, carrying a baby) K of Wands would also indicate a problem on her side (as I would see Wands as fertility, the spark of a new life) Interesting that the cards about her are both Kings, Does she want to be pregnant while her partner is having doubts? or does *she* have secret doubts?

starshine81

BLFO , i must say your reading blew my mind, i am not saying it could not be true, in factm you never know a person ' intimate aspects, friend or not. so it could be true, and you know, he indeed wants this child more than her, i mean he is the reason she's trying. And that "something hidden i dont know" being empress reversed ...maybe she doesnt really wish to be a mother from her heart...
and Amanda, i don't know this medical terms in english, i will check and i will guide her anyway to do a medical exam, but as i reader, i am curious how did you see about the diaphragm, pelvis, what cards ? i am not able to see when it's about health issues.

BelovedK , i've also noticed that she rejects her feminine side (i mean in this reading). frankly i dont know what the truth is, seems like i am starting to find things here too...i could not tell her what i believe for real because i am afraid i could be wrong and because it's a delicate matter and it's hard to tell a friend that u suspect something "not so orthodox", but i have the same opinions as you do

Amanda

starshine81 said:
BLFO , i must say your reading blew my mind, i am not saying it could not be true, in factm you never know a person ' intimate aspects, friend or not. so it could be true, and you know, he indeed wants this child more than her, i mean he is the reason she's trying. And that "smth hidden i dont know" being empress reversed ...maybe she doesnt really wish to be a mother from her heart...
and Amanda, i don't know this medical terms in english, i will check and i will guide her anyway to do a medical exam, but as i reader, i am curious how did you see about the diaphragm, pelvis, what cards ? i am not able to see when it's about health issues.

King of Cups rules the diaphragm in a female (for me anyway) - or, point of entrance before the womb- if that helps you to understand better. Since he's reversed, there is a block. It could very well be an emotional block manifesting itself physically.

starshine81

i see, Amanda, thanks for the information, i'll keep it in mind, good to know.

willowfox

Suggests the fire isn't burning. The fertility button has been temporarily switched off.

Sharp as a needle.

Not when the cup is upside down.

4. something hidden i should know - empress reversed

This suggests it just isn't the right for her.

Yes.

starshine81

wow willowfox, positive:) thank you very much for your opinion!

MYFIGO

... excessive anger and frustration in a situation, the ego has become too important and life is losing its true substance

2. is he ok, fertile? - queen of swords ... the victim of gossip, loss of debate due to a fundamental flaw in the argument or some dishonesty behind the scenes ...

3. will they conceive easy? - king cups reversed ... moody and unpredictable

4. something hidden i should know - empress reversed ... problems in pregnancy or childbirth

5. outcome - will she get pregnant? - moon reversed, realm of magic and the underworld has become more real than the physical world

Sometimes wanting it too much which can interfere with conception. There also seems to be some dishonesty or misinformation and the husband is in the dark about it. She will have difficulties conceiving and may think she is pregnant when she isn't. It seems the whole theme of the reading is that she spends more of her life thinking about being pregnant than actually living her life.