Legacy of the Divine Tarot- general dicussion

Starlight23

Anybody else besides me? I just received this deck and can't wait to get started with it.

13WildMoons

I'm in!

This is an incredible deck that I have enjoyed working with the past couple of weeks, in a professional setting as well as personal. I went from using the Aquarian deck that was my constant companion for more than twenty-five years.

In all that time I tried a number of other tarot decks but nothing stayed with me for longer than a week or so. The Legacy deck is the first that I found that could actually take its place.

So I'm more than happy to have a discussion / study group with you. :grin:

PAMUYA

I am in too..been using this deck for over a year..just love it, I find something new in the cards every day. Today I drew the 9 of Coins reversed. It gave me the feeling of letting go of the material, and moving toward my spiritual side. I have been feeling trapped with all of my financial responsibilities.

...just a week ago I bought the store version of the deck (didn't want to wear out the oversized orginal deck) Love the smaller version, fits better in my small hands...LOL

tarotlaura

Oh count me in as well. I absolutely love this deck. I also have the store version. It fits so much better in my hands as well. So far this deck reads very well for me and the images on the cards are amazing.

13WildMoons

How would you all like to do this study group? Keep it as a general discussion or go through card by card? I'm open to either way. :)

tarotlaura

I would like to go card by card. That sounds good to me especially this deck being new to me and all.

PAMUYA

okay 13WildMoons, let's get this party started! Pick a card.

Sulis

Moderator note

Well it's good to see you all read the posting guidelines ;).

I've split the 7 of Swords posts into a thread of it's own here and added it to the index thread.

Please start a new thread for each card or topic.
Please let me know by PM when you do so that I can update the index thread.

If you need to know anything just drop me a PM and I'll try to help.

Have fun :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

colinmcq

hi count me in as well please

hi there I have had this deck for six weeks now and am awinspired by them I am new to tarot have been studying about three month and feel that am making great steps with these cards

nirvie

I am in.. I love the imagery of this deck, but haven't fully gotten into it.. though now I'm starting an IDS with this deck, and think that this could really help with my understanding of the deck when I go through the individual cards.