April FSC - Inanna_Tarot and MDR

inanna_tarot

Hi moderndayruth!
heres the spread for the
Spread for April:

A simple journey spread as we move into Spring and get ready for new beginnings.

1. Where in the journey am I?

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me?

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey?

Can my reading focus around my love life?

and is there a focus you want for your reading?

x

moderndayruth

Hi dear, thank for starting our thread! Its such a sinchronicity that we are partnered, is't it?! I'll focus on your love life, and as per your reading for me - could you focus on my career, please? Thanks in advance! I am so glad well be working together! :heart:

inanna_tarot

MDR heres your reading . I combined both the Heart of Faery and the Faeries Oracle...

Magician (HOF), Lauthas the Wild (FO) and Tobaira of the Waters (FO)

1. Where in the journey am I? The Magician..
well you feel this is where you need to be, you created this spot.. but theres something about it thats just not quite right. Its got all the signs and all the qualities that you want, but its just missing that spark.
This is why you are still searching, trying to find a way of making it sparkle.

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? Lauthas
Well, theres just that mix of chaos. Perhaps youve gone from working with people to walking on your own? Or just that sort of feeling that you'll never know what you are going to get through the door each day.
That is what makes you feel at your worst and best... but its the chaos that makes it more rewarding.
That slow and steady has all the reliability and the 'tick box' dream , but its this crazy energy that really makes your heart sing.

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? Tobaira..
Is there a reason that you moved from one area to another? Some sort of incident that pushed you too far? You need to mentally and emotionally make peace with it, need to heal that. As long as you do your best, thats all you can ever do, and you never know, sometimes your best isnt necessary - but you just wash your hands and start a new day with positivity in your heart.

Hope that helps!

xx

moderndayruth

Inana, here is my reading for you, with Faeries Oracle - hope there is something in it for you.

A simple journey spread as we move into Spring and get ready for new beginnings.

1. Where in the journey am I? 46 The Friends

To me this card means that you are in a good place when it comes to relationships - you are capable of relating to people on a deep, personal level and from there making very firm bonds; from the other side, i think it might be saying that your guy (future romantic interest) is in your circle of friends - that its someone whom you already know and are on friendly terms with.

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? 26 O!That Gnome

I think That Gnome is about breaking habits and patterns here, and also about unexpected opportunities and seizing them. What is usually said when this little guy comes out in a reading is that 'things are not as they seem' - and that's in a good way - again, if read related to the (46) The Friends in position one, i believe he might be saying that you should look closer into your circle of friends, your SO might be there.

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? 28 Penelope Dreamweaver

I think that you'll know that you are moving forward by certain synchronicities, also, i believe that you'll have vivid dreams and other 'signs' (readings and so on) that will indeed help you on your journey and in your relationship.

Thank you for letting me read for you.

eta for typo

moderndayruth

Here is my feedback for you.
inanna_tarot said:
MDR heres your reading . I combined both the Heart of Faery and the Faeries Oracle...

Magician (HOF), Lauthas the Wild (FO) and Tobaira of the Waters (FO)

1. Where in the journey am I? The Magician..
well you feel this is where you need to be, you created this spot.. but theres something about it thats just not quite right. Its got all the signs and all the qualities that you want, but its just missing that spark.
This is why you are still searching, trying to find a way of making it sparkle.
I am not familiar with the new oracle, so i wanted to ask you - does it have something to do with Tarot Magician? I don't feel at all that i am where i need to be with my career, to the contrary, i am working on making serious changes there (switching to academia or relocating), so i was wandering what were other possibilities of interpreting this card?

inanna_tarot said:
2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? Lauthas
Well, theres just that mix of chaos. Perhaps youve gone from working with people to walking on your own?
Very accurate indeed - its that, two years ago when i choose writing as a full time career... which was a good idea back than, but doesn't make me fulfilled anymore.
inanna_tarot said:
Or just that sort of feeling that you'll never know what you are going to get through the door each day.
That is what makes you feel at your worst and best... but its the chaos that makes it more rewarding.
That slow and steady has all the reliability and the 'tick box' dream , but its this crazy energy that really makes your heart sing.
I am not sure i understand this part.

inanna_tarot said:
3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? Tobaira..
Is there a reason that you moved from one area to another? Some sort of incident that pushed you too far?
Indeed there was an incident couple of days ago, something in my family that did push the things. This part is spot on, very accurate!

inanna_tarot said:
You need to mentally and emotionally make peace with it, need to heal that. As long as you do your best, thats all you can ever do, and you never know, sometimes your best isnt necessary - but you just wash your hands and start a new day with positivity in your heart.
I know, its common knowledge, but its easier said than done. Given that my question was related to my career, could you please try to see what Tobaira might be saying in that context?
Sorry if i am being a pain in the' posterior ' and thanks in advance.

inanna_tarot

moderndayruth said:
Inana, here is my reading for you, with Faeries Oracle - hope there is something in it for you.

1. Where in the journey am I? 46 The Friends

To me this card means that you are in a good place when it comes to relationships - you are capable of relating to people on a deep, personal level and from there making very firm bonds; from the other side, i think it might be saying that your guy (future romantic interest) is in your circle of friends - that its someone whom you already know and are on friendly terms with.
:) I like to think that I am good at connecting to people on a deep level, but sometimes that can be awkward in that if someone has a parter, they get a bit worried about the sort of connections i do have with people. There isn't anything 'dodgy' going on, but people assume the worst and feel insecure, so sometimes I have to be careful which men i am friends with and how I behave around them, because i am a bit of a touchy-feely type person naturally, so again, another reason why peoples partners get upset with me.

And, i do wonder about my future romantic interest being a friend. However my previous relationship was from someone who was in my circle of friends and when they broke up with me, it left a bit of a funny atmosphere. So, if my next partner was to be from my circle of friends then id have to be pretty damn sure it was a keeper of a relationship and not just fly by night one.
Thanks for your perspective :)

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? 26 O!That Gnome

I think That Gnome is about breaking habits and patterns here, and also about unexpected opportunities and seizing them. What is usually said when this little guy comes out in a reading is that 'things are not as they seem' - and that's in a good way - again, if read related to the (46) The Friends in position one, i believe he might be saying that you should look closer into your circle of friends, your SO might be there.
hehe I will pay more attention to my male friends and see if any of them are taking an interest lol. But like I said, Im cautious, but then That Gnome has a habit of making things like that happen lol.

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? 28 Penelope Dreamweaver

I think that you'll know that you are moving forward by certain synchronicities, also, i believe that you'll have vivid dreams and other 'signs' (readings and so on) that will indeed help you on your journey and in your relationship.

Thank you for letting me read for you.

eta for typo

One of my sort of feelings I'll have about my next partner is that they will ride a motorbike. I have no idea where, but I have dreams about riding on the back of one (which I never have in my waking life) and finding it exciting, riding around the country on a back of a bike with my lover. Odd huh?!

Thank you for the reading!

inanna_tarot

moderndayruth said:
Here is my feedback for you.

I am not familiar with the new oracle, so i wanted to ask you - does it have something to do with Tarot Magician? I don't feel at all that i am where i need to be with my career, to the contrary, i am working on making serious changes there (switching to academia or relocating), so i was wandering what were other possibilities of interpreting this card?
Ive attached a picture of this magician to the post for you to see MDR. the book mentions how this magician is very much an illusionist, about creating the illusion of perfection when really its all glamour.
However, the magician is a symbol like that of the tarot, so it could reflect a choice- you either try and make the situation as best as you can, creating an illusion of happiness... OR you could make the situation totally different by doing that magician thing of seizing power and creating change, real change.

I hope that helps.

With Luathus, when I mentioned wild and free... I feel that for you and what you need from your career is to be a role that will take the best and worst from you as you never know what is ever going to happen. Theres an element of organised chaos. For example, Im a nurse and whilst I love my job to pieces, there are days when I feel that Im no good, that I'll go home, quit and get a nice 'safe job' in an office where I push paper all day. However, what gives me satisfaction from my job is that unpredictable stuff of you never know what will happen on the ward, patients, people etc and that moment when you make a real difference to someone and make them feel better.
So, whilst Im not saying you need to be nurse, you need to keep an eye out for those sorts of qualities in your job. Now writing can bring the best and worst, ie a book that touches someones heart vs all the hours of feeling like your the worst writer in the world, but if that doesnt keep you motivated and inspired then its not the job you need to make you feel fulfilled. Careers should enhance our life and our personal satisfaction, even our own spirituality! However, they also need to bring in money to pay the odd bill lol.

Tobaira could reflect that its time to just move on, let water run under the bridge and try another career or another path.. and without feeling upset, regret or feeling like a failure that your previous career choices haven't quite panned out the way you wanted them too.
Tobaira uses her watery energy to just cleanse the slate clean and give you fresh opportunities to try something different... perhaps something healing?

Hope that addresses your questions MDR

Indeed there was an incident couple of days ago, something in my family that did push the things. This part is spot on, very accurate!

I know, its common knowledge, but its easier said than done. Given that my question was related to my career, could you please try to see what Tobaira might be saying in that context?
Sorry if i am being a pain in the' posterior ' and thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• scan0011b.jpg
    scan0011b.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 43

moderndayruth

inanna_tarot said:
Ive attached a picture of this magician to the post for you to see MDR.
Awww, thank you!!! :heart:
I had decided against buying the new oracle, but now, afer seeing the Magician... :D Right, its all another perspective after havinfg seen the image!
inanna_tarot said:
the book mentions how this magician is very much an illusionist, about creating the illusion of perfection when really its all glamour.
Or as Woody Allen said - 80% of success is showing off... :rolleyes:

inanna_tarot said:
However, the magician is a symbol like that of the tarot, so it could reflect a choice- you either try and make the situation as best as you can, creating an illusion of happiness... OR you could make the situation totally different by doing that magician thing of seizing power and creating change, real change.

I hope that helps.
Yes, very much so, thank you!

inanna_tarot said:
With Luathus, when I mentioned wild and free... I feel that for you and what you need from your career is to be a role that will take the best and worst from you as you never know what is ever going to happen. Theres an element of organised chaos. For example, Im a nurse and whilst I love my job to pieces, there are days when I feel that Im no good, that I'll go home, quit and get a nice 'safe job' in an office where I push paper all day. However, what gives me satisfaction from my job is that unpredictable stuff of you never know what will happen on the ward, patients, people etc and that moment when you make a real difference to someone and make them feel better.
So, whilst Im not saying you need to be nurse, you need to keep an eye out for those sorts of qualities in your job. Now writing can bring the best and worst, ie a book that touches someones heart vs all the hours of feeling like your the worst writer in the world, but if that doesnt keep you motivated and inspired then its not the job you need to make you feel fulfilled. Careers should enhance our life and our personal satisfaction, even our own spirituality! However, they also need to bring in money to pay the odd bill lol.
Oh, i can't see this happening, at least in the foreseeable future... I do get my pension fund and health insurance covered from my writing, but other than that, market is too small for seizable profits and i am not a commercial writer. (Its easy to write some pulp fiction in twenty days and sell it, but i'd feel sorry for the trees that were cut to print such rubbish and also, i prefer to put my efforts into something that will last longer /have meaning. ;))

inanna_tarot said:
Tobaira could reflect that its time to just move on, let water run under the bridge and try another career or another path.. and without feeling upset, regret or feeling like a failure that your previous career choices haven't quite panned out the way you wanted them too.
Tobaira uses her watery energy to just cleanse the slate clean and give you fresh opportunities to try something different... perhaps something healing?

Hope that addresses your questions MDR

Thanks for taking your time to answer :heart:
Would you lime to pull a clarification card for the dreams your having about the guy with motor bike?

inanna_tarot

glad your happy with the reading MDR!

And if you get time to pull a clarifier about my biker man, that would be funky

moderndayruth

inanna_tarot said:
And if you get time to pull a clarifier about my biker man, that would be funky

Ok, i think that if he does drive a motor bike, he got many fines so far! }) (The Rarr 52 RX).
I think he is someone who is emotionally mature and suave, (The Laume 30), but is fun too and has cool sense of humor (Mikle a Muckle 49); probably he had some kind of addition on the past, its over now, probably he went for AA or some similar group therapy in the past (Lys of the Shadows). I don't know your age, but intuitively, he might be in his late thirties/ early forties.
Hope this helps.