Unmasking The Past Spread by Edain McCoy (7)

Glass Owl

I found this spread buried in my tarot cabinet and I can't wait to try it out. I'm assuming that I found this on the net or I copied it from a library book since I don't have "Past Life and Karmic Tarot" in my book collection.

I'd probably use the whole deck to select card 1 but that's up to you.*

Unmasking The Past Spread by Edain McCoy (7) from her book, "Past Life and Karmic Tarot"

There may be several people in your current life that you feel you may have shared a past life connection with. This spread will give you a chance to take a closer look at one of these past relationships and the influence it has over your past, present and future.

Directions for Selecting Card 1: Go through your deck and pull out the court cards, Emperor, Empress, High Priestess, and the Magician. Shuffle and pull a card for Card 1. Afterwards, return the other cards to the deck, shuffle, and then draw cards for the rest of the spread.*

Lay out the spread like this:

--7--
--3--
4-1-5
--2--
--6--

1. Card 1 represents a person whom you share a past life connection with and who is a part of your current life. This person may be a friend, enemy, acquaintance, lover, relative, etc.

If you are uncertain who is represented by Card 1, Card 7 may assist you in unmasking the identity of this person.

2. This card represents the influence that this person had over you in the most significant past life you shared.

3. This card shows the influence this person has over you now (or in the months to come) in your current lifetime.

4. This card shows how you perceived this person's influence over you in your significant past life together.

5. This card shows how you perceive this person's influence over you in your current lifetime.

6. This card shows you the hidden agenda this person had concerning you in your significant joint past life.

7. This card shows you the hidden agenda this person has concerning you in this present lifetime. This agenda may already be in play or it may rest on the horizon. Take this card as a warning or a comfort, depending on whether its negative or positive aspects seem more prominent.