Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Decks   · Readings   · Forum   · Home
Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Forum Community What's New Home

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering is completely free, and allows you to post, search, watch threads and more. Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Ashalina 
Citizen

For me, the card that stands out THE MOST when it comes to TWIN SOULS is the 2 of pentacles.

The figure 8 representing the eternal tie of the unbreakable connection. The waviness/unsure footing of the character of the card highlights all too well the confusion and uncertainty of twin soul separation and balance in connection.

The number 2 signifying reunion as well.. though as the card shows there's uncertainty, suprise, balance and inevitably change.

(and yea, the 6 of cups will often come up too and the Ace of cups and the sun)

For KARMIC relationships - often Justice comes up for me aswell as the chariot which highlights karmic aspects in the black and white horses that pull the chariot.

For SOUL MATE relationships - the two of cups, six of cups, ace of cups, the sun.
Ashalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #11

Ads by Google
via Google Adsense

#ADS
Om_Vanya 
Resident

Thank you Asahlina! I had never tied the Two of Pents to Soulmates, but now that delve deeper into the card I can the connection. The imagery on my deck (The Intuitive Tarot) looks as though the person is standing before a tunnel witha heart over it. It almost seems to invoke an invitation to step into the past. Thanks for the new perspective.
Om_Vanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #12
velvet 
Citizen

Karmic tie
Justice - This one comes frequently, you have some sort of karmic tie with someone. It could be for positive or something challenging. It all depends which other cards come with.

Tower - Another card that can come up, something that has to be let go or has to crumble because the lesson is over.

Twin Flame
Sun - Depending on which deck you have, this shows two twins together. So it could be your twin flame if you ask for the specific question. It could also be a soul mate or a good soul connection between two people.

Star - The water pool and she pouring the liquid become one, so this could also represent twin flame as well.

Soul mates
Ten of Cups | Ten of Pentacles - This two cards usually come up if a person was a soulmate depending on the category. It could be you were with someone and you formed a family, it usually comes next to court cards. Maybe this person was a family member or some sort of friend you shared a wonderful sharing.

Five of Cups | Six of Cups - Mostly, it means both people know each other maybe from a soul level or a past life. They come, but its time to say goodbye because your soul is ready to move on. So the five of cups is mourning and six of cups memories/feelings resurface back.

Lovers | Devil | Two of Cups - If the two of cups or lovers decide to come it usually comes with a positive card like the four of wands or with other cups. If the Devil comes a long it could have been a passionate intense sort of lovers and it could have crumbled with the Tower or Ten of Swords because of a past life situation
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #13
PrincessPaulina 
Citizen

I recently did a Past Connections spread, and the Fool appeared as the base card. I took this to mean that I am dealing with a past-life issue or connection, that is resurfacing anew in this lifetime...
PrincessPaulina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #14
siren85 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMUYA
The Devil comes to mind when it comes to karmic ties.
I definately agree with this. I have seen this card come up many times when it involves a karmic tie... there is some kind of negative karma that needs to be worked out between the two so they can move on.

For soul mates... I dont know; there are different kinds of soul mates... parents, lovers, teachers, friends, ect. and so, different cards for different types of relationships. The Lovers/2 of cups indicates a romantic, loving, soul bond... the world... finding completion in the other person. But idk, it really varies.
siren85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #15
Emsie 
Citizen

Smile Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashalina View Post
For me, the card that stands out THE MOST when it comes to TWIN SOULS is the 2 of pentacles.

The figure 8 representing the eternal tie of the unbreakable connection. The waviness/unsure footing of the character of the card highlights all too well the confusion and uncertainty of twin soul separation and balance in connection.

The number 2 signifying reunion as well.. though as the card shows there's uncertainty, suprise, balance and inevitably change.

(and yea, the 6 of cups will often come up too and the Ace of cups and the sun)

For KARMIC relationships - often Justice comes up for me aswell as the chariot which highlights karmic aspects in the black and white horses that pull the chariot.

For SOUL MATE relationships - the two of cups, six of cups, ace of cups, the sun.
I used to get all cards from above and I still get them... Normally I do one card readings to myself, and there's always one out of these which appears! And in my real life situation this would apply so well, because I feel that me and my current love interest has something, a bond, which is undeniable!

And what's more strange is that I keep on seeing infinity signs and number 8's everywhere...

Last edited by Emsie; 17-12-2012 at 02:47.
Emsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #16