FSC ~ June 2011: tarotlaura & a_shikhs

strings of life

Hi tarotlaura & a_shikhs, you are partners :). Have fun!

Here is the suggested spread, it can be used for something specific or adapts nicely to a general reading.

All-Purpose Compass Spread (6 cards) via Glass Owl:

----4----
---------
5--1/2--6
---------
----3----

1. Question or Current Situation
Where you find yourself presently. The heart of the matter.

2. The Weather
Forces or energies bearing down on the situation presently, affecting it for better or worse. (This card crosses card 1.)

3. Recent Past
Where you were before. The foundation or root.

4. Potential Developments
What can be seen in the horizon. This is the direction the situation is heading towards and may serve as a warning.

5. A Step Backwards: Forget This
What holds you back or weighs you down. Reduce, discard, or avoid this negative energy to make the best of your situation.

6. A Step Forward: Remember This
What motivates you to grow and provides you with a sense of purpose. Nurture and embrace this positive energy to make the best of your situation.

tarotlaura

a_shikhs, I look forward to reading for you. I am hoping to get to it this friday.

a_shikhs

Hi tarorlaura

Looking forward to reading for you too. I'll do it this weekend. :)

a_shikhs

Hi TL,
here is your faery reading. :) I have combined the Faeries Oracle and The Heart of Faerie oracle for your reading.

All-Purpose Compass Spread (6 cards) via Glass Owl:

----4----
---------
5--1/2--6
---------
----3----

The Journeyman (FO)
The Pan (HOF)

I feel that currently you are going through a period of rapid movement. Are you moving somewhere or taking some kind of journey? Both the cards suggest some sort of travel and movement. Or maybe are you thinking of starting something or getting into some field that requires some sort of creativity and skill? If yes, the Pan says that dive into it in a fun naughty sort of way and let yourself pass through this gate. It may require a lot of courage and determination, but go ahead as this journey is important and required in your spiritual journey.

2. The Weather
Forces or energies bearing down on the situation presently, affecting it for better or worse. (This card crosses card 1.)

The Bodacious Bodach (FO)
The Thief (HOF)

I feel that there is some sort of a blockage or thing that is not letting you go ahead in this journey. Maybe a person or some situation that is acting as a barrier? Also the thief says that it might be an excuse or lack of initiation from your side that is preventing this journey. You need to first sort this blockage out in order to move ahead. If its another person, clear the misunderstanding. If its you, clear your head and take the lead as this journey is required now somehow.

3. Recent Past

A Collective of Pixies (FO)
The Joy of the Future (HOF)

Both the cards indicate that in the past you were very enthusiastic and positive about this project/journey but something came up recently which has hampered and blocked this joyous feeling. You were all set to go ahead but this recent issue has you confused and unsettled.

What can be seen in the horizon. This is the direction the situation is heading towards and may serve as a warning.

Gawtcha (FO)
The Challenge (HOF)

I feel that this recent unexpected event has had a very unsettling effect on you for you to give up this journey. Also it will not be easy to let go and go ahead. There will a number of complications still to come your way but you need to be strong and fight them one at a time in order to go ahead. It will be a severe challenge for you but you will have to fight through it and be determined and positive throughout.

What holds you back or weighs you down. Reduce, discard, or avoid this negative energy to make the best of your situation.

The Lady of the Harvest (FO)
The Queen of the Day (HOF)

The Lady of the Harvest says that maybe its some grief and a sort of loss that is holding you back. You need to let it go, release it to the faeries and move on for the Queen of the Day to impart her blessings to you as there is only joy and happiness ahead once you cross this barrier.

What motivates you to grow and provides you with a sense of purpose. Nurture and embrace this positive energy to make the best of your situation.

Ayk the Ayomancer (FO)
In Two Minds (HOF)

Ayk says that you need to be patient right now and deal with this problem with a clear head. You may be confused and double minded but you need to be open as there are small clues, signs and messages everywhere that will help you move ahead in this journey. But a lot of patience and perseverance is required right now. These signs are everywhere but can be seen and understood only when you have cleared your mind and are open to the universe.

I hope this reading made sense. It seems that you need to undertake this journey/project which is very very important and needed right now. Ask and open yourself and let the universe work its magic on you. :)

tarotlaura

A_shikhs, I was finally able to get to your reading. Every time I went to do your reading life kept throwing a wrench in my plans. I used The Heart of the Faery as it seemed very appropriate for this reading.

----4----
---------
5--1/2--6
---------
----3----

Where you find yourself presently. The heart of the matter. The Smith:
The Smith is a forger, he bonds things together. The Smith wants you to think because you are promising to do something. Are you ready? Make sure that this is something that you want to do because when you commit bonds are going to form and there will be no going back.

2. The Weather
Forces or energies bearing down on the situation presently, affecting it for better or worse. (This card crosses card 1.) The Queen of the Golden Bough: She is asking you to let go. There may have been sadness in you life. This doesn't have to be recent either but this is no doubt embedded deep within your soul. Sometimes this sadness can spring from nowhere without any cause at all. The Queen suggests that you take a long look at how these emotions are making you feel. There is work ahead that can lead to healing. Healing of emotions, healing of the soul. When you are finally able to let go then you will find balance.

3. Recent Past
Where you were before. The foundation or root. The Queen of Laughter: You were definitely in a better place in the past. You were happy and enjoying life and having fun. Something happened to change all that. You may even feel annoyed and even angry at your current situation.. Whatever it may be, I feel that a part of you wishes that you could go back to this more simpler time.

What can be seen in the horizon. This is the direction the situation is heading towards and may serve as a warning. The Speaker of Truth: I think that you've hit a point in your life where you have chosen not to remain still you are growing and learning and that is really good. You are also thinking about opening your heart again to trust some one. I think who ever this person is will be good for you. This person will be honest with you if you are honest with them. If you are accepting of them they will be accepting of you. So go ahead and open your heart. It will be worth the risk.

What holds you back or weighs you down. Reduce, discard, or avoid this negative energy to make the best of your situation. The Faery of Growth: I think this is something that you are already doing, you are growing as a person. But I feel that you have gone through something very tough and it would be easy to fall back into negativity. This negativity can lead to stagnation. Become aware of everything that surrounds you, your life is changing for the better. Keep moving forward and see where life leads you.

What motivates you to grow and provides you with a sense of purpose. Nurture and embrace this positive energy to make the best of your situation. The Prince of Light: There is something or somebody new on the horizon for you and it has come as a blessing. If this is in the form of friendship or partner then cherish that person because this is someone who is honestly good for you. If this is a new path that you are on or that you are thinking of taking then go for it because this is a wise choice and full of potential.

I hope that this reading was helpful and if you have any questions please PM me. It was great reading for you. Thank you very much.
:heart:Laura

tarotlaura

All I have to say is that you have hit the proverbial nail on the head!!! :)

The Journeyman (FO)
The Pan (HOF)

I feel that currently you are going through a period of rapid movement. Are you moving somewhere or taking some kind of journey? Both the cards suggest some sort of travel and movement. Or maybe are you thinking of starting something or getting into some field that requires some sort of creativity and skill? If yes, the Pan says that dive into it in a fun naughty sort of way and let yourself pass through this gate. It may require a lot of courage and determination, but go ahead as this journey is important and required in your spiritual journey.
Life is moving very fast for me right now and life has lead me on a journey that will require travel on my part. I found myself in a situation that I never thought was possible. It's both thrilling and scary at the same time. This is something that is very close to my heart and important to me and has required tons of courage and determination.

2. The Weather

The Bodacious Bodach (FO)
The Thief (HOF)

I feel that there is some sort of a blockage or thing that is not letting you go ahead in this journey. Maybe a person or some situation that is acting as a barrier? Also the thief says that it might be an excuse or lack of initiation from your side that is preventing this journey. You need to first sort this blockage out in order to move ahead. If its another person, clear the misunderstanding. If its you, clear your head and take the lead as this journey is required now somehow.
I think this blockage is both somebody else and myself as well. There was a misunderstanding with this person that hopefully is now cleared up and I can move forward. But I also realize that on this journey, I have to take the lead. This is my life and only I can make myself happy.

3. Recent Past

A Collective of Pixies (FO)
The Joy of the Future (HOF)

Both the cards indicate that in the past you were very enthusiastic and positive about this project/journey but something came up recently which has hampered and blocked this joyous feeling. You were all set to go ahead but this recent issue has you confused and unsettled.
I knew that starting this journey that there was going to be bumps along the way but not like this. Yes, I am sad at where things lie right now and it has left me very unsettled. But I realize to that control of this journey is out of my hands and there is very little that I can do. I am trying to remain possitive and strong in light of what's happened but I am in it for the long haul.

Gawtcha (FO)
The Challenge (HOF)

I feel that this recent unexpected event has had a very unsettling effect on you for you to give up this journey. Also it will not be easy to let go and go ahead. There will a number of complications still to come your way but you need to be strong and fight them one at a time in order to go ahead. It will be a severe challenge for you but you will have to fight through it and be determined and positive throughout.
Things have happened that have left me unsettled but I have not given up. This journey and where it takes me is worth the fight. This is too important to me to give up. I know that this road will be full of challenges as this is a very uncertain path for me. It's too late for me to walk away now. It's some thing that I have to do.

The Lady of the Harvest (FO)
The Queen of the Day (HOF)

The Lady of the Harvest says that maybe its some grief and a sort of loss that is holding you back. You need to let it go, release it to the faeries and move on for the Queen of the Day to impart her blessings to you as there is only joy and happiness ahead once you cross this barrier.
I do need to let go of that grief. If not I know that it will turn into anger and anger at those who do not deserve it. But I am glad to know that there is joy and happiness ahead once I cross that barrier.

Ayk the Ayomancer (FO)
In Two Minds (HOF)

Ayk says that you need to be patient right now and deal with this problem with a clear head. You may be confused and double minded but you need to be open as there are small clues, signs and messages everywhere that will help you move ahead in this journey. But a lot of patience and perseverance is required right now. These signs are everywhere but can be seen and understood only when you have cleared your mind and are open to the universe.

I hope this reading made sense. It seems that you need to undertake this journey/project which is very very important and needed right now. Ask and open yourself and let the universe work its magic on you. :)
I realized very quickly that patience was definitely key to this journey. It would be easy to quit but this is something that I want and it is more that worth it to fight for. I am usually a quiet and reserved person. But on this journey I found myself taking a risk that I never though in a million years that I would take, opening up about myself and being honest about my feelings. This reading made tons of sense. What I am on and going through is very, very important and near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for doing this reading for me.
:heart: Laura

a_shikhs

HI TL,

thanks for the reading. Here is feedback :)

A_shikhs, I was finally able to get to your reading. Every time I went to do your reading life kept throwing a wrench in my plans. I used The Heart of the Faery as it seemed very appropriate for this reading.

----4----
---------
5--1/2--6
---------
----3----

Where you find yourself presently. The heart of the matter. The Smith:
The Smith is a forger, he bonds things together. The Smith wants you to think because you are promising to do something. Are you ready? Make sure that this is something that you want to do because when you commit bonds are going to form and there will be no going back.
Hmmm currently I haven't made any promises to everyone. But i know what you mean. Because I was like that before. I could never say no and would always end up doing things for people even if I didn't like it. Nut not anymore. I'm very careful while making promises.

2. The Weather
Forces or energies bearing down on the situation presently, affecting it for better or worse. (This card crosses card 1.) The Queen of the Golden Bough: She is asking you to let go. There may have been sadness in you life. This doesn't have to be recent either but this is no doubt embedded deep within your soul. Sometimes this sadness can spring from nowhere without any cause at all. The Queen suggests that you take a long look at how these emotions are making you feel. There is work ahead that can lead to healing. Healing of emotions, healing of the soul. When you are finally able to let go then you will find balance.
Yes that's true. There's a past relationship which still makes me sad and low. Im much much better now than before. This feeling just comes out of no where. I instantly start thinking about it and my eyes swell up, even after two years. But I am working on it. :)

3. Recent Past
Where you were before. The foundation or root. The Queen of Laughter: You were definitely in a better place in the past. You were happy and enjoying life and having fun. Something happened to change all that. You may even feel annoyed and even angry at your current situation.. Whatever it may be, I feel that a part of you wishes that you could go back to this more simpler time.
Thats so true. Currently I'm very tensed about my visa. I applied for work permit about two and a half months ago and still haven't received it. And I want to go back home for the holidays really badly as all my cousins and family are going for this HUGE family holiday next week. And I won't be able to go if I don't get my passport by next week. So yeah, its been bothering me like hell. :(

What can be seen in the horizon. This is the direction the situation is heading towards and may serve as a warning. The Speaker of Truth: I think that you've hit a point in your life where you have chosen not to remain still you are growing and learning and that is really good. You are also thinking about opening your heart again to trust some one. I think who ever this person is will be good for you. This person will be honest with you if you are honest with them. If you are accepting of them they will be accepting of you. So go ahead and open your heart. It will be worth the risk.
Yes, I love growing and learning new things. Well, there is nobody yet in my life. But I will keep an eye out for this person. ;)

What holds you back or weighs you down. Reduce, discard, or avoid this negative energy to make the best of your situation. The Faery of Growth: I think this is something that you are already doing, you are growing as a person. But I feel that you have gone through something very tough and it would be easy to fall back into negativity. This negativity can lead to stagnation. Become aware of everything that surrounds you, your life is changing for the better. Keep moving forward and see where life leads you.
I do keep moving ahead and learn new stuff. I love learning. Gives me such a kick. :D Yes, I've had quite a few tough moment in the past but I'm way past that stuff and have moved on.

What motivates you to grow and provides you with a sense of purpose. Nurture and embrace this positive energy to make the best of your situation. The Prince of Light: There is something or somebody new on the horizon for you and it has come as a blessing. If this is in the form of friendship or partner then cherish that person because this is someone who is honestly good for you. If this is a new path that you are on or that you are thinking of taking then go for it because this is a wise choice and full of potential.

I hope that this reading was helpful and if you have any questions please PM me. It was great reading for you. Thank you very much.
:heart:Laura
Wow, a partner is exactly what I've been praying for. I hope this guy comes in to my life fast. I'm totally open to a relationship now. :)

Thank you for such a lovely reading and I'm glad that my reading made sense. :D