Brick by Boring Brick (13 card lyric Spread)

Kreative-Dragon

Spread is here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2753160#post2753160
It's one that I made, decided to post the reading I got as I made it.

1: Death, Devil, Reversed Justice - I feel as if I am trying to continually re-invent myself, but am being tied down and trapped by myself. I feel as if I am being cheated... and none of it is my fault (dang it)

2: Reversed Ten of Wands - I can remove myself of these burdens, and I can start again and KEEP this cycle this time.

3: Reversed Chariot - I'm going to become too weak to continue on this mental battle, and this whole card castle is going to come crashing down.

4: Reversed Judgement, Five of Coins, Ten of Swords - I have to let the inevitable happen, and I have to lose control for a while. I have to work on the fact that I feel very deprived and weak. I have to let this cycle end, no matter how painful it's going to be.

5: Nine of cups, Reversed Queen of cups - I need to get myself balanced out (WHAT??? I had no idea *end sarcasm here*) And i need to become a little more controlled and mature in my emotions. With that, I'm going to have MY greatest wish. Balance.

6: Reversed eight of wands, The Lovers, Empress - Stop being so emotionally evolved, and really look at the situation. With that, my relationships and my prosperity are going to blossom.

Yeah... what do you think? Any clarifications or ideas? The 6th one kind of throws me. Deck used: Dragon Tarot. I think we're buddies again, this makes me smile >.<

digi162

This is a hard reading to interpret without a direction lol, it seems to want to talk about something going on in your life though. This a self-improvement reading though I take it? The whole reading seems to suggest you're struggling to fix a lot of things, but it seems you can't win.

WHAT FAIRYTALE AM I LIVING IN? -
(Death, Devil, Reversed Justice)
Seems to me the princess wants to put an end to what grieves her (death). Unfortunately she can not, as an evil force controls (devil) her from ending these cycles she wants to escape from. The princess accepts her fate (reversed Justice) despite still wanting to end what's currently plaguing her. To me this section seems to say you want to see some changes, but ultimately due to your environment it's just not possible. Maybe you're obligated to do things you don't want to do. So you're stuck just accepting what you have even though you still desire change.

WHAT IS BEING SHOWN THAT I REFUSE TO SEE?-
(Reversed Ten of Wands)
Perhaps the princess has too many ideas she just isn't narrowing herself down to one. Making promises that can't be kept. This section seems to say you have so much going on you're realizing you can't handle it all. Perhaps realizing you bit off more than you can chew, which goes back to Devil, so much to do you have no idea it's limiting you from doing anything.

WHAT'S GOING TO RUIN MY FAIRYTALE?-
(Reversed Chariot)
Not completing deadlines, losing the race. Continuing from the last card, it could be saying the fairytale comes crashing down by having too much on your plate. You can't complete it all and those losses will make you feel worse about the situation.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO REBUILD MYSELF?-
(Reversed Judgement, Five of Coins, Ten of Swords)
All of this seems to say you need to hit rock bottom. Perhaps letting all the problems hit the fan so they settle. Rather than struggling, accepting a loss and starting over from scratch.

HOW CAN I BLEND THE REAL WORLD AND MY FAIRYTALE TOGETHER?-
(Nine of cups, Reversed Queen of cups)
9 of Cups seems to say to examine what you really want. What will really make you happy, and speak up about it. Reversed Queen of Cups to me would be addressing blocked emotions that can't be expressed. So perhaps expressing them and your feelings will get things on track. Admitting things are not how you want them, and speaking up for yourself. Maybe the burdens listed earlier you didn't want, but you didn't speak up for yourself. So you ended up with a lot of things you have to take care of.

OVERVIEW, WHAT ARE THE LAST THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW?-
(Reversed eight of wands, The Lovers, Empress)
Not expressing yourself is leading to the reversed 8 of Wands. You might be letting them carry you away than letting them work for you. The Lovers could suggest that maybe you need to work some things out with the people you care about. Becoming the Empress, finding your strength and rooting yourself firmly by nurturing yourself. Or it could be something like opening yourself up to a feminine figure like a mother and having them help you out.

tarot_red

Death, Devil, Reversed Justice - All talks either of a massive addiction of some kind or a chined relationship (i would go with the former) that you feel will go on forever. But it is creating an imbalance in your mind and you cant ignore that

Revered Ten of Wands - If you go on like this life will become more and more burdensome not less, and may even reach boiling point

Reversed Chariot - Your have to move the other direction otherwise you are in trouble

Reversed Judgement, Five of Coins, Ten of Swords - This situation is totally killing you from inside and is emanating from a lack of self-esteem and void of some kind within you. You feel you have had a rebirth in a way because of this "fairytale" but you actually need to take a complete U-turn and go the exact opposite way because this rebirth is definitely not good for you

Nine of cups, reversed Queen of cups - Instant gratification leads to intense long-term negative effects sometimes. This may be what is happening here. You need to stop doing "what you want" and start doing "what is right for you"

Reversed eight of wands, Lovers, Empress - SLOW DOWN!! Make the conscious choice to slow down on your path. You need t concentrate on your long-term growth and security which is being seriously jeopardized with your current path.

You have not given any background but these cards to me speak of very urgent and almost crisis-like issues. If I am totally off the ball please ignore this, but I had to say it as I see it.

KMilliron

Kreative-Dragon said:
Spread is here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2753160#post2753160
It's one that I made, decided to post the reading I got as I made it.

1: Death, Devil, Reversed Justice - I feel as if I am trying to continually re-invent myself, but am being tied down and trapped by myself. I feel as if I am being cheated... and none of it is my fault (dang it)
Creepy combo. I see this as you are in a mindset where things may not be as bad as they seem, yet because of how close these things are in a hypothetical sense, they seem much bigger and way worse. Step back and chill some.

2: Reversed Ten of Wands - I can remove myself of these burdens, and I can start again and KEEP this cycle this time.
That things aren't as bad as you're making them. Half of those pressures you're feeling are self-induced. The more you stress over things naturally the mroe stressed you'll feel. Relax.

3: Reversed Chariot - I'm going to become too weak to continue on this mental battle, and this whole card castle is going to come crashing down.
I see a lack of movement. Stay where you are without changing anything and yeah, you'll break. Do something, anything, about the pressures your feeling. Even just doing one little thing will make you feel more in control, and some of those pressure will dissipate as a result.

4: Reversed Judgement, Five of Coins, Ten of Swords - I have to let the inevitable happen, and I have to lose control for a while. I have to work on the fact that I feel very deprived and weak. I have to let this cycle end, no matter how painful it's going to be.
Tough it out. Don't wait for something else (judgement) do somethign about your discomforts. It will be uncomforatble, very out of your element, but in the end it will make you feel all the better.

5: Nine of cups, Reversed Queen of cups - I need to get myself balanced out (WHAT??? I had no idea *end sarcasm here*) And i need to become a little more controlled and mature in my emotions. With that, I'm going to have MY greatest wish. Balance.
Stop worrying about emotions, focus more on actions.

6: Reversed eight of wands, The Lovers, Empress - Stop being so emotionally evolved, and really look at the situation. With that, my relationships and my prosperity are going to blossom.
Slow down, look at things from an unbiased perspective. Stop being so introverted with your negative emotions and focus more on using your postive emotions extrovertedly.

Yeah... what do you think? Any clarifications or ideas? The 6th one kind of throws me. Deck used: Dragon Tarot. I think we're buddies again, this makes me smile >.<
I'm glad you're friends. :D Smiling people= Smiling KM.

Kreative-Dragon

KMilliron said:
Creepy combo. I see this as you are in a mindset where things may not be as bad as they seem, yet because of how close these things are in a hypothetical sense, they seem much bigger and way worse. Step back and chill some.

That things aren't as bad as you're making them. Half of those pressures you're feeling are self-induced. The more you stress over things naturally the mroe stressed you'll feel. Relax.

I see a lack of movement. Stay where you are without changing anything and yeah, you'll break. Do something, anything, about the pressures your feeling. Even just doing one little thing will make you feel more in control, and some of those pressure will dissipate as a result.

Tough it out. Don't wait for something else (judgement) do somethign about your discomforts. It will be uncomforatble, very out of your element, but in the end it will make you feel all the better.

Stop worrying about emotions, focus more on actions.

Slow down, look at things from an unbiased perspective. Stop being so introverted with your negative emotions and focus more on using your postive emotions extrovertedly.

I'm glad you're friends. :D Smiling people= Smiling KM.

... I hate you so much right now XP because it makes PERFECT sense, and it's something that keeps coming up... but holy hell am I scared.

And yes, we got into a fight, and the bugger gave me a papercut :mad: