Cat's Eye Tarot

WolfSpirit

What wonderful news, catdoc !
It must be great to finally have the deck in your hands.
And I can't wait to get my copies now :D

Teheuti

I just got my copy. It's fun and playful. I love The Devil; it perfectly represents those surprising turns from sweet kitty to terrifying beast, when you've crossed some undefined line. I especially appreciate that you depicted real cats doing typical cat activities (as observed by us humans). Personified cats are fun, too, but I think this is the first deck to show a cat's eye view of things.

I would have liked a little more range of color in the Majors as all that lavender/purple starts looking monochromatic and slightly depressing. But it makes for a welcome change in the more colorful Minors (I realize you were color-coding here).

Congratulations. Good job.

Jet Aluna

so proud!

I just received my copies of the Cat's Eye Tarot deck. I couldn't be more pleased! I am sure they will become available online very soon. Copies will be sent to reviewers as well. I hope that all of you will be as pleased as I am with the final product.
Deb

Catdoc, I can't imagine what it feels like to finally hold your finished deck in your hands... You are a wonderful artist and what you've created is very special. I am so proud of you!

Jet Aluna

catdoc

I would have liked a little more range of color in the Majors as all that lavender/purple starts looking monochromatic and slightly depressing. But it makes for a welcome change in the more colorful Minors (I realize you were color-coding here).

Originally I was planning to have all of the major kitties be solid color, but some red tabbies, brown tabbies and calicos snuck in there - good thing ;-)

pangolin

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. What a delight to have it in my hands after all these years of watching it develop. Catdoc, I can't imagine how it must feel for you to see it published. Do you have to pinch yourself sometimes? :)

I'm getting some very clear readings from it. It's a bit slippery to shuffle, but that should settle down as it gets broken in.

I absolutely love the backs!

Teheuti

Originally I was planning to have all of the major kitties be solid color, but some red tabbies, brown tabbies and calicos snuck in there - good thing ;-)
I really like the variety of cat-types. And I love the backs, too.

catdoc

I absolutely love the backs!

I am happy to hear that you like the backs. There was some concern about not having the image on the back of the cards reversible. The cat face works so well with the name and theme of the deck I am glad US Games decided to go with that.

I have done 1 reading with my deck and I found the green eyes of the kitty on the card backs really kept me focused. The glossy card stock makes them shine.

LadyMarian

I got my deck today and I am doing the happy dance. I love the art on this deck. Thanks CatDoc for a beautiful deck.

Blessings,
Lady Marian

midlander

I adore this deck!! Thanks so much for creating it, Deb!!

catdoc

I adore this deck!! Thanks so much for creating it, Deb!!

I am so glad that you are enjoying it!!! The reviews have been good so far. I am going to do readings with the deck at a local store - Leapin' Lizard on Forest Ave. here in Portland Maine - Jan 14, Feb 18, and March 10th. I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to see it amongst the decks offered for sale at that establishment :).

As more folks acquire a copy perhaps we can have a discussion group in the appropriate forum here at aeclectic...
Deb