Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

An Italian Sibilla style Lenormand deck (32) in Italian

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

Cerulean 
Citizen

An Italian Sibilla style Lenormand deck (32) in Italian

http://www.loscarabeo.com/lang-en/di...-italiana.html

I like this one with accompanying booklet in Italian. Some people might not like the keywords at the bottom of the card (see the link for better scans of cards with keywords).

I did crop some images so the period pictures could be seen. It has 32 cards and while the instructions and title captions are in Italian, this was different enough for me....

Anyway, like to hear more discussion if people have it...I seem to enjoy having a variety of Lenormands, and this was a distinctive set for me. I do not remember seeing this one posted before.

Cerulean
Attached Images

Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

I have this! It comes as a boxed set with book in Italian only. Or (the version I found), one of those LoS decks published in conjunction with Fabbri/Orbis. I saw one for sale on ebay yesterday here. Mine is the same as the one illustrated. It has superb cardstock, thicker than the usual LoS fare (which is still pretty good). I have never really used it as there are other Sibillas I prefer but as the captions are in Italian too you'd need to have a reading knowledge of Italian/another romance language!

Lovely deck....
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

Cerulean 
Citizen

I am very grateful for the cardstock.

Mine survived an accidental washing machine deluge...the cards dried well. Small cards, great feel and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu View Post
I have this! It comes as a boxed set with book in Italian only. Or (the version I found), one of those LoS decks published in conjunction with Fabbri/Orbis. I saw one for sale on ebay yesterday here. Mine is the same as the one illustrated. It has superb cardstock, thicker than the usual LoS fare (which is still pretty good). I have never really used it as there are other Sibillas I prefer but as the captions are in Italian too you'd need to have a reading knowledge of Italian/another romance language!

Lovely deck....
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.