Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Meetings & Conferences

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Polyhymnia 
Citizen

Kia ora Ambrosia, gidday
Do kiwis in France count? It always warms my heart when i see someone on here from NZ and I want to wave my arms and shout.... mememememe, I'm a kiwi too!
I am planning a trip "home' soon and was going to see if anyone was interested in a meet up, now i know there is a kiwi thread, that is even better, and i will post when I have some dates.
Polyhymnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #131
Zezina 
Citizen

Wellington Kiwi checking in here.

Click my image on the left, then look under the tab 'Contact Info' and you'll find the URL to take you to my not-for-profit Tarot blog.

I do daily draws and write about the cards in my Tarot collection.

*Z*

N'a rien.'
- Quote from Madame Zezina, cartomancienne franšaise, 1959
Zezina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #132
Ambrosia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyhymnia View Post
Kia ora Ambrosia, gidday
Do kiwis in France count? It always warms my heart when i see someone on here from NZ and I want to wave my arms and shout.... mememememe, I'm a kiwi too!
I am planning a trip "home' soon and was going to see if anyone was interested in a meet up, now i know there is a kiwi thread, that is even better, and i will post when I have some dates.
Hi Polyhymnia!

Of course it counts, your'e a kiwi! Nice to see you here, looking forward to hearing more from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezina View Post
Wellington Kiwi checking in here.

Click my image on the left, then look under the tab 'Contact Info' and you'll find the URL to take you to my not-for-profit Tarot blog.

I do daily draws and write about the cards in my Tarot collection.

*Z*
Hi Zezina,

Lovely to see you here! Where in WGTN are you?

~*~ Le Stelle
Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #133
Winterchild 
Goat Whisperer

Hi from Nelson...

I live near Nelson at the top of the South... great to meet some NZ tarot folk here! If anyone is near Nelson I would love to have a get together!

Winter
Winterchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #134
shadowdancer 
Citizen

I'm still here in Christchurch

I guess I am a kiwi in training (does that count??) as I moved here 3 1/2 years ago from the UK. Would I go back? Heck know, I love it here - although the earthquakes are an extra we could have done without.

Still doing the tarot, but not often. I rely on the mind/body/spirit festivals for most of my work.

Hi to everyone, and to fellow kiwi's

Davina

Old 04-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #135
Rev_Vesta 
Citizen

LOMG TIME NO POST IN HERE...lol

WElcome to all Kiwis no matter where you are and all those Kiwis in training lol.....

we are a warm lot even in the winter lol......

Can you guys believe it? Vesta's Circle http://rev-vesta.tripod.com
2nd Year Birthday Bash...... wow where did those 2 years go? Two years I have had store and Wellness Centre....
help me celebrate with lots of great thoughts.....
Thanks.....

Live life as there is no tomorrow.......

Vesta
Rev_Vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #136
namesoftrees 
Citizen

long time short time,

Hi again,
I haven't been here on this forum for a long time, just popping in again to say hello.
I hope the season suits wherever you are, it's a bright winter day here, and the winter is mild so spring flowers are coming out even though we're not far from the shortest day. That time of the year when I'm grateful for the jasmine on hedges that brings a sweet scent on a day like today.

best wishes to you all
names

Old 01-07-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #137
Rev_Vesta 
Citizen

Smile Guys we have been so quiet.......

You guys are always in my thoughts even though I haven't been online for ages.... been so busy organizing updates with my store.... wow so much has been happening....
Nearly 3 years since 5th July 2010 when i opened... started off quite small with now being a full on Holistic Healing centre with a Naturopath now in store every afternoon from 2pm-4.30pm (hours will get longer as appointments increase)- Traditional Maori Healer with alternative KawakawaCare Creams and Balms and Mirimiri....... The Naturopath also a reflexologist, Iridologist, Medium plus supplying with Herbs and healing remedies. Also a Soul Journey Astrologist and a Health Astrologist, a Psychic Artist, a Clairvoyant- wellness Coach also Plus me with absolutely everything else just started doing Angelic Ray Healing and Psychic Surgery also including a range of retail products totally related to Health and Wellness........... so when you guys come to Hawkes Bay please come and have a coffee in store http://www.vestascircle.co.nz ...... Look forward to a catch up........

Live life as there is no tomorrow.......

Vesta
Rev_Vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #138
Rosanne 
Citizen

What does ANZAC day mean for us Kiwi's?
What ever it means- it is a holiday. A sleep-in as one teen told me!
For me I do a reflective Tarot reading- sometime on Anzac Day.
I meet family at Parades, and also reflect on the loss of the brightest and best men in War, the things never accomplished because of Death.
I guess I come from a military family in a sense.
I also reflect on what it might have been like to lose to The Germans and the Japanese, and where would Australia and New Zealand be now, had that happened.
May you and all those you love enjoy the day.

~Rosanne

And simple truth his utmost skill! Sir Henry Wotton
Rosanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #139
baylys 
Addicted

Only just found this thread.

I'm from up north, but currently living in Auckland. I did Fern Mercier's Tarot Diploma course and attend the Tarot Guild days as much as work permits.

For those of you who say "I wish we had something like that here", DO IT!!!

Get a couple of you together and start a Guild. Spread the word. Place freebie ads in the local papers. Put flyers in the local crystal/new age shops. If you want it to happen, make it happen.

Old 09-06-2013 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #140