Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Decks   · Readings   · Forum   · Home
Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Forum Community What's New Home

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering is completely free, and allows you to post, search, watch threads and more. Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Closed Thread

Wendywu 
Alive

Ha - after my lament this morning the postman (wonderful, wonderful man!) brought me Kris Hadar's Veritable Tarot de Marseille - which I fell for instantly . I have to say that Amazon France managed that very quickly really, despite my whinging.

Old 05-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #221

Ads by Google
via Google Adsense

#ADS
Bhavana 
Citizen

another vintage Rider Waite....
Roots of Asia, and an Italian printed Deviant Moon if a trade works out the way we have planned...
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #222
Cocobird55 
Seeker

My Gilded Royale arrived today! The cards are beautiful, and all perfect. It came with a small spread cloth -- I vaguely remember Ciro saying that the first two hundred orders would get one. It's large enough for a three-card reading, which is what I usually do.

The art is beautiful. There is a document on the CD that goes into how the cards have changed and some meanings. I read part of it and think it's very good -- I will read the rest later.

The CD also has files to print out a separate journal for the deck, with a cover, Page 1 Template, Page 2 Template and a page for readings.

There are also avatars, screen savers and wallpaper. All very nice.

I am very glad that I have this deck. I will do a reading with it later on today. Now I need to go out and get some things done.

Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #223
janie144 
Citizen

The Fairy Tale tarot (the Lisa Hunt one) from ebay.
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #224
ghost271 
Citizen

Deck of Shadows is ready to pick up and i just ordered Gilded Royale.
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #225
WolfDeca 
Resident

Just ordered the Steampunk Tarot. I've been holding off on that one for a long time, because I didn't want to 'buy into a fad'. But I've adored cyberpunk/steampunk/victorian goth/post-apocalyptic stuff (they're all a bit related in my mind) for 80% of my life, so I guess it's not a fad for ME.

And I just adore that Empress card.

So now it's coming my way!
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #226
Penthasilia 
Volva

The Etteilla Tarotcard

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/etteilla-korean/

I love everything Etteilla and this one seems pretty neat!
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #227
MoonGypsy 
Listen...Listen to the wind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthasilia View Post
The Etteilla Tarotcard

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/etteilla-korean/

I love everything Etteilla and this one seems pretty neat!
Oh, i LOVE that one!!!!!!!! Drat...my purse strings have been tied into a double knot!...

Oh and on topic, i received my beyond gorgeous Gilded Tarot Royale, and i am totally mesmerized by it's Hypnotic Beauty.

Last edited by MoonGypsy; 06-05-2012 at 10:21.
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #228
Yineth 
Citizen

Non-vintage copy of RWS (which still kicks my current RWS to the curve ) and Aquarian Tarot arrived today!

--Reminder to Self: You have a life that needs your entire focus on. Do not stray from said-focus.--
Old 06-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #229
Sword King 
Citizen

This thread enabled me to order the Tarot Kurmay that arrived today in its funky wooden box. Very nice!

-The Gospel of Saint Philip
Old 08-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #230
Closed Thread