Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Community > Advertisements

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Cassandra022 
Citizen

Got to see/play with these in person today and can vouch for their niftiness! They can also be combined with tarot cards for an interesting, layered reading experience. Rachel is quite clever in her association/choosing of stones for the arcana. Def a fun set :]

Old 06-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #11
Pam O 
Citizen

Do you have a list of the gemstones you assign to each of the major arcana cards? The reason I ask is I bought the "Gemstone Tarot" or whatever it's called and it sucks because the stones don't resonate the assignments the author gave them. They have water stones in non-water card positions. That is the most TERRIBLE deck I have ever personally bought.

I would like to make sure that your stone assignments make sense to me and are not ridiculous like that deck! If the assignments resonate with me, I look forward to buying a set.

Thx for your time!
Pam O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #12
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

Oh, yes, the Tarot of Gemstones and Crystals. It doesn't make much sense to me, either, to tell you the truth, but the concept of cards made of photos of crystals is an interesting one. But then, I like to play with real rocks, as well as cards!

Arcana Stones attributions are based mostly on color and appearance rather than traditional or current healing meanings/connections for crystals.

I was mindful of color correspondences with the Thoth, trusting it to be a good representation of the Golden Dawn tarot color scales. (Why reinvent the wheel?!) For example, aventurine is a perfect match for the muted green of Adjustment!

And I used GD astrological attributions in my choices and in the booklet. For example, the Priestess (not the Moon) is moonstone because, according to the GD, the Priestess is connected to the (planet) moon, and the Moon (card) is connected to Pisces.

And for a few, I just used my own intuitive/quirky ideas! (Magician and Devil come to mind . . .)

Pam O, I will pm you a list of all the stones, so you can be sure they will work for you. (I just don't want to post them here for all the world to . . . whatever???) Thank you very much for your interest!

And, any forum members, just let me know if you'd like me to pm you a list also!

breathe in peace, breathe out love
rachelcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #13
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

Just bumping this thread up a bit!

As I mentioned in my trade thread, I have a few more sets available. Just pm me, and I'll put one in the mail to you!

And pm me if you'd like to see a list of the stones included.

As mentioned in the edit to the first post, the sets now include a drop cloth instead of the paper drop sheet. It's a bit prettier and makes for better transport, because you can fold it up and stick it in the bag with the stones!

I'll post updated pictures shortly!

Old 29-09-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #14
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

I posted two new pictures in the first post showing the new drop cloth. There are a few sets left for you!

Old 04-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #15
missy 
Citizen

Thumbs up

These are great!

I love my set and would recommend them to anyone who is interested in crystals combined with tarot and astrology, or any combination of the above.

Thanks, rachelcat!

Old 05-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #16
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

I'm listing Arcana Stones in my new trade thread, so I thought I'd bump this up, too.

I only have 7 sets for sale right now, so now's your chance . (I will be making up more in the early spring.)

They make great gifts! Only $25 including shipping. Let me know if you want a set!

Old 14-12-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #17
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today