Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Lenormand > Lenormand Deck Creation

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Rhinemaiden 
Citizen

I'm not sure what it's made of (could be hardened clay)... when I first saw it in a case I thought it might be a candle... but it's NOT made of wax and there's no wick. The wreath of small flowers around the top is a separate, non-removable, piece. Skull measures about 1-3/4 inches high, about 2 inches from front to back and about 1-1/2 inches from side to side. Definitely a HCIN (how could I not?) purchase!

Last edited by Rhinemaiden; 08-05-2012 at 01:41.
Rhinemaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #261
trzes 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlightexp View Post
At 7:00am CST I’ll post the link up for both the standard and limited editions. It’s a Saturday morning so I hope that most people will be able to be off work and able to just order it over their morning cuppa.
I guess it will be in fact 7:00am CDT (GMT-5)? This smart web site (http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/cst.html) told me that CST (GMT-6) only applies to Ontario (small parts) and Saskatchewan (most of it) during summer. Just to make sure you don't happen to be located in Saskatchewan which would make us all desperately click the reload button on your thread for an hour on an otherwise peaceful saturday morning (assuming that we wouldn't need to care for daylight saving issues as long as we think in general time zone offsets).

I know I am being a bit pedantic, but when will they ever remove this daylight saving mess all over the world??
trzes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #262
starlightexp 
Wait for it ..

Well less then a week to go. wow.. it's almost here....

The booklet is done and today I get to go off to the local printer to see about how best to make it work. It's a bit of what was posted up here with a section added to go over the cards images. So it's half art project half meaning of the card. I hope to hear back from the card printer today with a ship date on the cards themselves.

Old 21-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #263
MoonGypsy 
Listen...Listen to the wind...

Thumbs up

Very exciting news, Edmund! And what perfect timing-- a brand new Moon and all!

Old 21-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #264
starlightexp 
Wait for it ..

Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one. I know some people outside of the states might be getting together to do a group order to save on shipping so I need to know before hand.

Edmund

Old 22-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #265
rylla 
Citizen

[QUOTE=starlightexp;3156238]Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one.

That's really kind of you Edmund.
rylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #266
lunakasha 
Ghost Whiskerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlightexp View Post
Just a quick reminder for people over seas if you are doing a group order please message me because at this point orders for more then one set will be adjusted down to give as many people the opportunity to get one. I know some people outside of the states might be getting together to do a group order to save on shipping so I need to know before hand.

Edmund
Edmund~ This deck is so colorful and vibrant, I love it!

I was curious about when the regular edition will be available....is there a preorder date yet?

Luna
lunakasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #267
starlightexp 
Wait for it ..

Same day as the Limited Edition

Old 24-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #268
starlightexp 
Wait for it ..

The boxes are in!!!!

SATURDAY 5/26 7:00AM CT

THE DAY OF THE DEAD STANDARD AND LIMITED EDITIONS GO ON SALE!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (154.6 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by starlightexp; 25-05-2012 at 13:54.
starlightexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #269
MoonGypsy 
Listen...Listen to the wind...

Thumbs up

GORGEOUS. Edmund! Oh i can hardly stand the wait! i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning...

Hugs and Happy Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

"The skull bursts and blossoms
Into a thousand rays of cosmic light...
~Time is unmasked~
In the Naked Truth of Eternity..."

MoonGypsy

Last edited by MoonGypsy; 25-05-2012 at 13:15.
MoonGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #270