Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

Axinite

Crystal Study Group

A little over a week ago I laid out all my crystals and asked my pendulum if there were any crystals I needed to work with. My pendulum said yes to axinite.

Axinite is supposed to be good for truth and grounding. Also for endurance.

So for the past week I spent alot of time with this crystal. I took it to work with me everyday and kept it in my pocket. At night I put it in my pillowcase and I was able to do a meditation with this stone.

I'll share my experiences here and only say this.....more than once I wanted to take this stone and chuck it in the lake.

First I have to say.....from the very first day I carried this stone and all the way to the very last.....my very close friend revealed things to me I would have NEVER expected. We were at each others throats all week long....yet my head remained very clear and I didn't back down on my feelings about the whole situation. I wish I could give details but can only say it was bad. And my friend had no idea about the stone.

The week itself dragged......literally. Normally my weeks fly by. At work I actually had a few 8 hour days. (compared to the 9-10 hour days I've been working)

Only twice during the week I remember dreaming and I don't remember what the dreams were about.

For the meditation I asked this stone if there was anything it wanted to show me/anything I needed to know. I held this stone in my left hand. I began to feel a very strong tingly vibration in both my feet as well as my left hand. (I'm having pain in all of these) Then I could feel the vibration moving up my calves and stopping at my lower thighs. I could also feel a vibration moving back and forth across my upper chest to my arms. Now what was so interesting about this was that I did this before I went to sleep. A few hours later I woke up with the worst pain in both my feet and it took me at least a half hour before I finally fell back asleep. It's been months since I've woke up because of the pain.

So this was my experience. This whole week was totally out of character...except for the dreaming...that was the norm for me. I'm really happy to put this stone away for awhile : )
DownwardSpiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

just wanted to add.....

Something I just remembered and wanted to add....

While working with the Axinite I kept seeing the 1:11 and 11:11. Occasionally I see these numbers but this was more than usual. All the way to missing 1/111 calls on my cell phone and Yahoo last being updated at 1:11.

As for my friend....I might as well of hit him upside the head with a frying pan so to speak. Not only did he have some serious incidents happen...it was like watching him fall apart...yet I remained stable and clear in my thinking and stood my ground. Stuff just kept coming out all week long that should of affected me as badly as it did him. I almost told him about the Axinite but decided maybe I better not : )
Old 30-04-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
omshanti72 
Resident

Hi

The fact that you kept having the 11:11 & 1:11 numbers coming up means you are on the right path so to speak & maybe Axinite has something important to share with you at this time.

Also the fact that you felt pain when working with this stone means that it's moving stagnant energy. Maybe try again with this stone, my intuition is telling me you still have some work to do together.

With the Brightest of Blessings - omshanti
omshanti72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

hi omshanti72,

Sorry I'm just now seeing your reply. I will keep what you said in mind about the stagnant energy and at some point I'll come back to this stone again.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 04-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
214red 
Citizen

I am enjoying your threads DS, it's really the only way to learn what works for you.

I look forward to reading more

Old 07-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

Thanks red : )

Everyone is welcome to join in the Crystal Study Group
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175302
Old 09-05-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

the truth stone....

Today I went into the Office Managers Office concerning my grievance. I chose to carry axinite with me because not only did it make me feel grounded...well I was hoping the truth would come out.

Sometimes when I'm up against management I start getting emotional and teary...not good.
I held my ground today and questioned what I was being told...I pretty much had the office manager backed in the corner as I caught him in a lie. I didn't back down to what was being said. I have to take my grievance to the next step as there is major disagreement. The office manager got upset and "dismissed" me and told me to get out of his office. So I have to say my axinite was a good choice : )

Maybe this is why the first sign I saw today said....I (heart) My Haters

And this caught my eye....Start here (piece of paper on the ground).....end of fire lane.....exit to the right <----this caught my eye because alot is "to the left"

There was The Trinity Reporter and the mail flipped out of my arm to "sand shark." I also saw a couple of loose dogs running around which is funny because driving to work was a sticker that said unleashed. And I saw one of my customers walking her dog and she said "It's been a long 3 months."
LOL and then out of nowhere the song Here to Stay (Korn) popped into my head. (this song popped into my head with the carnelian as well)http://lyrics.filestube.com/song/06e...e-to-Stay.html

There was the Safe Guard sign.....and I had to laugh when I got home and looked at the folder I was given.....Chase what matters : )

I saw alot of 11s and Ps and then the address 1111.

So I'm getting the message to be alert and on guard. After I left work I realised I hadn't checked the schedule to see if I was in tommorrow (day off) So I called and yes...only no one even bothered to ask/tell me.
Old 14-06-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

Oh boy I need to get more sleep.

What was interesting about taking the axinite was in the meeting (my grievance) I was told the day had been made up to me. Then the truth came out......they didn't have to make it up to me. And they chose not to........even though it was this person who caused me to lose out on the day. Might not sound like a big deal but this is 200 dollars in my pocket. So the axinite did just what I was hoping it would do....reveal the truth : )
Old 17-06-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
Lotus Padma 
Stalked by the number 11

that's pretty cool, I will have to check out that stone! I can see how using it might be scary, too - you'd have to really *want* to know the truth, and be prepared to hear it! lol!

L' éssentiel est invisible pour les yeux. - Antoine de St-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince.

"You are terrifying and strange and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire
Lotus Padma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
DownwardSpiral 
Citizen

the truth......

I'm tellin ya.....when I first worked with this stone I didn't know what to expect. My pendulum had a reaction to it so I thought ok I'll work with it and see what's up. And then all sorts of stuff started coming out of my friends mouth. I was in shock and couldn't believe what I was hearing. And this was someone I thought I knew really well. And our friendship took a big hit. The stone itself kept me grounded and I was able to deal with the "fallout". I don't know how else to explain it but this stone gives you a don't mess with me real strong sense.
Old 18-06-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today