Oracle des Miroirs - Meanings

Espirito

Hi guys,

I just translate the meanings of this oracle.

L'Hérédité
h_r_di10.jpg

This card represents the ancestors, ancestry, origins, the distant past, but also a legacy transgenerational transmission, inheritance, legacy, succession, heritage. This card is influenced by Saturn.

La Fécondité
f_cond10.jpg

This card announces pregnancy. the development of a project, gestation, latency, patience, security, but also the creativity and productivity.
This card is influenced by the Moon.

La Naissance
naissa10.jpg

This card announces the birth, hatching, the beginning, the start, the project construction and discovery, but also happiness and joy.
This Card is influenced by the Sun.

L'Enfant
enfant10.jpg

This card represents youth, descent, innocence, but also immaturity, naivety, dance, music, the arts.

La Parole
parole10.jpg

This map represents communication, discussion, chatter, but also power, greed and pleasure.
This card is influenced by Mercury and Jupiter.

La Femme
femme10.jpg

This card symbolizes femininity, passivity, softness and beauty, but also the influence of a woman in his life: mother, wife, daughter, friend ...
This card is influenced by Venus

L'Homme
homme10.jpg

This card represents masculinity, potency, virility, strength, but also the influence of a man in her life: father, husband, son, friend ...
This card is influenced by Mars

La Maison
maison11.jpg

This card represents the ancestors, home, interior, home, comfort, but also security, foundations, construction.

La Famille
famill10.jpg

This card shows the genealogy, lineage, clan structure, but also education, protection, solidarity and sometimes weight.
This card is influenced by Venus.

La Santé
sant_10.jpg

This card represents vitality both in the sense of balance that of a diagnosed disease following the associations of the cards, but the rest, recovery, the need for blow, energy and strength.

Le Rêve
r_ve10.jpg

This card represents the imagination, it evokes ambitions, cuachemars, dreams, wishes, visions and aspirations, but ideally desire, illusions, dreams, hopes and expectations.
This card is influenced by Neptune.

Le Changement
change10.jpg

This card announces a sudden change, it evokes an upheaval, a new direction, a new beginning, a move, but also inconstancy, evolution and associations as maps, mobility, transfer and transition.
This card is influenced by Mercury.

L'Amour
amour10.jpg

This card symbolizes a romantic relationship or a sentimental important meeting, but also sharing, commitment, adoration, affection, tenderness and heart.
This card is influenced by Venus.

L'Amitié
amiti_10.jpg

This card symbolizes sincerity, loyalty, trust and alliance, but kindness, understanding and sympathy.
This card is influenced by the Sun.

Le Travail
travai10.jpg

This card represents the activity, employment, stocks, business, operations and execution, but also a manual or intellectual occupation following cards nearby.
This card is affected by mercury.

La Sexualité
sexual10.jpg

This card symbolizes passion, romance and extramarital, but the temptation, carnal pleasure, physical, sin and intimate.
This card is influenced by Venus and Pluto.

La Projection
projec10.jpg

This card symbolizes the non-self-acceptance, the denial of its own reality which results in a lack of understanding of others, but also complex and judgmental toward others.

Source: lesailesdunange.forumactif.org

Belinda2

I have this deck somewhere I have too many decks, as a whole I like French decks, guess I will have to look for it.