General Oracle Study Group Exchange

DragonFae

Please sign up in this thread if you are interested in doing the reading exchange. It will be the week of October 28th-November 3rd so it is a short turn around to do the reading so please make sure to check your calendar and see if you can squeeze it in that week. For the sake of this first exchange I think a basic three card reading might work best. I would suggest the basic past, present and future but once partners are selected you are certainly free to work with your partner to choose something different.

PAST......PRESENT.....FUTURE

I will give everyone till OCTOBER 15th to sign up and then I will assign partners. If you do not want to do the exchnge you can take that week off from study or I'll try to post an alternative possibility.

SIGNED UP FOR EXCHANGE:

DragonFae
Winterchild
krystalkitty
Tarot Fairy
BrightEye

Winterchild

Yes

I am keen... I have chosen my oracle..... finally... I shall use the Hidden & Well Worn Path decks together..will introduce them in the other thread later.

krystalkitty

I am keen... I have chosen my oracle..... finally... I shall use the Hidden & Well Worn Path decks together..will introduce them in the other thread later.

I would love to do this also.. I need to get to know the cards much better.

Tarot Fairy

Would love to join this Exchange!

DragonFae

**************Bump.....please sign up by the end of the day on October 15th if you plan to do the exchange

BrightEye

It's already Oct 16th here, but if I still can I'd like to sign up :)

DragonFae

I'll sign you up BrightEye :) :)

DragonFae

The sign up is now CLOSED for this month.

I will post partner threads....well a partner one and a trio one...on Sunday October 28th and you will have one week to post your reading for your person. PLEASE try to do it in a timely manner so they can also respond to your reading!

Thanks!!

DragonFae

Since we have FIVE people let's do a circle instead of partners....you will need to do the reading between Sunday October 28th and Saturday November 3rd.

It will run like this....

Dragonfae will read for Winterchild

Winterchild will read for krystalkitty

krystalkitty will read for Tarot Fairy

Tarot Fairy will read for Bright Eye

Bright Eye will read for DragonFae

Use a three card spread...perhaps the past present future one....or another three card of your choice. I'm going to go start us a Circle Thread to post our readings in....