Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC) ~ February 2013 ~ sign up thread

Alta

Hello again Faerie Seekers :)

Time for the February round. Just a note, as I'll be away over the first weekend in February, the sign up is open until Sunday, February 3rd, when I'll assign the partners.

Readings and feedback due by the end of the calender month but best to try for the 20th for readings.

As always:

- this Circle uses the two Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faerie. You may use either deck, or both together. No other faerie decks.

- the thread runs a calendar month, however I ask that you try and finish your readings by the 20th to allow your partner time to consider and respond.

- don't disappear on your partner. If life issues come up, please communicate with them and me and we can work something out. You wouldn't want it to happen to you.

Suggested spread for February:

This is Valentine's month, but not all of us are in a relationship, so I am offering two options. You get to pick which one your partner/reader does for you (& no, you are not expected to do both!):

Option 1:

Understanding my relationship spread (created by NightVision)

ETA: thinking about this, it could be any significant relationship in your life.

1. This card is to will illustrate what influences brought you two together; & the kind of state you were in that drew you to them

2. This card will illustrate the feelings they arouse in you. It's useful to have a handle on these things, even if you think you already know what they are.

3. The natural culmination of this relationship (even if it is ongoing) - what this relationship leaves you with. How it has added (hopefully not subtracted from) your life.

4. The one thing that defines the relationship for you, the symbol of the relationship. The kind of 'landmark' for you that it is/was.

Option 2:

The Guardian Angel spread (created by celestial1)

1. What is on your mind.
2. What is in your heart.
3. What is in your physical world.
4. Message from your Guardian Angel.

Hope these spreads inspire you to join in, and I'll try and keep the partners switched up.

:love:

Alta

steamwings

I'm in :)

Alta

That was quick! Thanks steamwings. :)

krystalkitty

me please x

Alta

Hi krystalkitty and welcome!

Flaxen

I'd like to join in too.