The Meaningful Separation (3 card spread)

Sami100987

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=185165

The meaningful separation spread

hmmm, it's just interesting!

1--2--3

1 & 3 - what two things are being/will be separated; this can also represent two people, and if it does seem to, it could represent the aspects of those individuals in relation to either the meaning that exists between them, the reasons for the separation or possibly both.

2 - the meaning that passed between 1 & 3 in relation to the separation; this is the thing of value that is being (or is feared will be) lost due to the separation

You can also read the shadow card to get an idea of the circumstances that are surrounding the real or feared separation.
-----------------------

MY CARDS

1. Knight of cups rx- this can be or another person. All the bad aspects of this knight when blocked.
If representing me, lost of my imagination.
2. 8 of cups rx- not walking away or being able to
3. 2 of pents- Juggling, being tied down to the earthly manifestation

My shadow card is The Chariot and Tower....
Change/ 8 of cups is movement so lack of change and movement

Alta

Is this an actual event? What was the question or what is this about?

Sami100987

Separation already happened

Is this an actual event? What was the question or what is this about?
I tend to get pretty long-winded when people ask that question. :) A response from me could almost be like reading a novel.

Well, there wasn't really a question, but I supposed I was asking for the "meaning" of the separation. Like the purpose, or lesson that I should be learning. Unless I read the spread wrong, I was thinking that was the purpose of the spread.

The situation was, that a young man liked me a lot, but on some level I was oblivious. It was rather complicated situation, lots of other people, mixed messages, cultural differences, and eventually I had to leave the country. Before I left though, this man told me he had no feelings for me and was getting married.

I've trying to figure out my own feelings on the matter. I can't really figure out if I'm the Knight of cups rx or the 2 of pents but the 2 of pents has come up for me before though in a different situation.

I'm trying to understand the connection and parallels to my shadow card. I'm still learning so, I'm still new to a lot of things. 8 of cups reversed as what is feared of being lost.

I'm not sure what to make of that meaning. I don't think it's necessary to pull a clarifier. I think I'm simply inexperienced, so the meaning is there and evident.