Partner in Crime: What needs to be cut YDM42 for Kahlie

Kahlie

Dear YDM42,

Ok, Partner in Crime's first Reading exchange. Now, there is a reason why we can't build yet to where we want. One of the main reasons is often what needs to be cut: activities that don't serve us, mental patterns, behavior etc. etc. So to reach our potential, let's go and see what needs to be cut.

My cards were Himself and Bodacious Bodach from the FFO, from HoF it was The Blessing and the unnamed Card with the mushrooms. I don't really have a focus per se, although I know I need to cut activities (too busy most of the time) and I think I need to work on some mental patterns as well.

YDM42

Ekstasis

The Rorr Reversed

Lady of the Harvest reversed

Ekstsais is instructing you to raise your vibrational energy of love and trust so that it flows with the universe. You can achieve this by moving beyond the illusion that you are separate from the creative powers of the universe, that flows through them. Recognize two important things, all that you seek is also seeking you, and that which you seek already exist and is available to you. Let your motivation not be to manifest, but be motivated to bring into the light that which you have hidden in the darkness of illusion, doubt and lack of faith. The Rorr reversed is asking you to quiet those thoughts, doubts and the need to feel busy in order to make this happen, you will find what you need in the wealth inside of yourself. The Lady of the Harvest Reversed reenforces that fact that you should start by seeking within.

Kahlie

Ekstasis

The Rorr Reversed

Lady of the Harvest reversed

Oh, it's all old friends come to visit. Ekstatis just popped up in the March Reading Exchange for me. Rarr is always with me if I don't watch out, lolz :)

Ekstsais is instructing you to raise your vibrational energy of love and trust so that it flows with the universe. You can achieve this by moving beyond the illusion that you are separate from the creative powers of the universe, that flows through them. Recognize two important things, all that you seek is also seeking you, and that which you seek already exist and is available to you. Let your motivation not be to manifest, but be motivated to bring into the light that which you have hidden in the darkness of illusion, doubt and lack of faith.

Excellent advice and v. in tune with what in received in March. I also have the feeling that fear and anxiety was holding me back. I will spend some time with Ekstatis in joy and love and see what more is revealed to me.

The Rorr reversed is asking you to quiet those thoughts, doubts and the need to feel busy in order to make this happen, you will find what you need in the wealth inside of yourself.

Nervous energy is a bit of a problem sometimes with me. I'm an ex-thryoid patient and sometimes it swings upwards and all I feel is my heart racing and me wanting to do do do do do do doooooooo. The Rarr rx is really no fun and I need to do some work to make sure he doesn't create havoc in my life.

The Lady of the Harvest Reversed reenforces that fact that you should start by seeking within.

Ok.

Thank you so much for this Reading YDM42. I have some work cut out for me the next week.

:heart:

Kahlie