Does he share my feelings?

tessa

About a friend who I would like to become more with.

I am using the Fenestra Tarot deck.
Here is the spread,

***5***
**3*4**
*1***2*

1) How he feels - 9 of Cups
2) How I feel - The Moon
3) How he sees me - The Devil
4) How I see him - Knight of Cups
5) Will anything happen between us? - Queen of Cups

My Interpretations:
1. It seems like everything is going good in his life, he is very happy and content. He's got everything he could ask for.
2. I am working on my inner self and trying to grow as a person.
3. The Devil card confuses me, but I think that maybe he sees me as temptation?
4. I see him as someone I could really fall for. Someone that I can trust and rely on.
5. I believe that our relationship will be successful

Where I got the spread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74375

Intotouch

All the cups make me think that there is love here. But the majors here are not the best as relationship indicators go. If he sees you as the devil then he may be both drawn to you and afraid/ repelled by you. The moon suggests confusion and feeling overwhelmed by unconscious instincts that you don't yet understand. The devil is a card I've seen come up for codependent relationships, unequal, where one person feels trapped in an addicted kind of way. Tread very carefully here. There are strong forces at work here but they are ones that can bring out your worst fears and weaknesses. Be very careful and ask lots of questions both of yourself and him about what kind of relationship you both think is ideal. If you have conflicting notions of what a great relationship is then I think these cards are saying to back away.

As for will anything happen I see the queen of cups as saying yes in this case. The queen of cups is like a siren. She is irresistible and draws in anyone. But she may be the one carrying all the love and so the one to suffer if she gets attached.

I hope this helps.

Eddie

About a friend who I would like to become more with.

I am using the Fenestra Tarot deck.
Here is the spread,

***5***
**3*4**
*1***2*

1) How he feels - 9 of Cups
2) How I feel - The Moon
3) How he sees me - The Devil
4) How I see him - Knight of Cups
5) Will anything happen between us? - Queen of Cups
Quick glance......I don't see anything happening here!
My Interpretations:
1. It seems like everything is going good in his life, he is very happy and content. He's got everything he could ask for.

So he hasn't got you in his life romantically and he already has his wish. I'd say everything spins of this. He seems to be very happy having fun. Does he want to complicate things? probably not
2. I am working on my inner self and trying to grow as a person.
Despite the fact you have asked, I wonder whether you have some concerns or worries about pursuing such a relationship with him.
3. The Devil card confuses me, but I think that maybe he sees me as temptation?
I don't think he would ever consider going there, even if he finds you attractive. He is too content with his lot.
4. I see him as someone I could really fall for. Someone that I can trust and rely on.
You romanticise about him, as the knight in shining armour, who could sweep you of your feet. Do his cards reflect this? I honestly don't think so.
5. I believe that our relationship will be successful

Where I got the spread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74375
I don't think it would be long before you would start thinking and feeling differently. You will be reassessing the situation before too long.

Eddie