Harsh Truths Spread - Owch!

Kristyjnh

Harsh Truths Spread by Luminessence

1*3*2
4*6*5

1. What you want to see/believe
-> Queen of Wands - Tackling a dream or creative hobby, with results.
2. What you don't want to see/believe
-> 8 of Wands - Tings are changing fast and I'm not the biggest fan of change.
3. What is true
-> Knight of Cups - I'm more romantic than I like to pretend I am? I'm emotional and moody? I'm finding my path.
4. What you want to happen
-> The Hanged Man - I don't want things to change deep down, even though I hate where things currently stand I still fear things could get worse instead of better.
5. What you don't want to happen
->Ace of Wands - I fear making a new start? I know I usually run out of steam when I start a project but I don't think I don't want new creative outlets (double negative you're welcome). I would certainly welcome more energy.
6. What will happen
-> 3 of Swords - Well, that's... Just super...

I feel like the Queen and Ace are kind of in conflict here, and I'm not entirely sure how to reconcile them. Any insights on the rest would be welcome as well.

celestial

Harsh Truths Spread by Luminessence

1*3*2
4*6*5

1. What you want to see/believe
-> Queen of Wands - Tackling a dream or creative hobby, with results.
2. What you don't want to see/believe
-> 8 of Wands - Tings are changing fast and I'm not the biggest fan of change.
3. What is true
-> Knight of Cups - I'm more romantic than I like to pretend I am? I'm emotional and moody? I'm finding my path.
4. What you want to happen
-> The Hanged Man - I don't want things to change deep down, even though I hate where things currently stand I still fear things could get worse instead of better.
5. What you don't want to happen
->Ace of Wands - I fear making a new start? I know I usually run out of steam when I start a project but I don't think I don't want new creative outlets (double negative you're welcome). I would certainly welcome more energy.
6. What will happen
-> 3 of Swords - Well, that's... Just super...

I feel like the Queen and Ace are kind of in conflict here, and I'm not entirely sure how to reconcile them. Any insights on the rest would be welcome as well.

Ace Wands = You don't want to get TOO excited. The Queen has more control over her ambition.

As for the 3 Swords, it could just mean a valuable learning experience, if a bit harsh...but that's the truth. ;) Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

LeFou

4. What you want to happen -> The Hanged Man
6. What will happen -> 3 of Swords

Hanged Man - To transcend the current circumstances, leaving everything forever transformed. You feel lighter, the world seems different, out of proportion to what triggered it.

3 of Swords - What triggers this new shift in perspective. A small price to pay for enlightenment.

Kristyjnh

Thank you for responding!

@celestial - I hadn't thought of it like that before. There is a big difference between Ace and the Queen that I was missing before.

@LeFou - I hadn't thought of the Hanged Man like that before either - like a weight being lifted - I like it.

Thank you for the insights!