Can anyone help me with my reading on "Coming Love Interest"?

bluepixie

Need help please?

hi~ i did this spread (without any reversal) using the human figure layout given by Katie =) The deck i used is Gilded.

............................|5| upright
...........................[ 10] (horizontally)
............................|12|
......................|6|.......|7|
..................|8|.....|11|....|9|

......................|3|.......|4|
......................|1|.......|2|

This is the result :-

1. Who - The Chariot
2. Work/Job - Ten of Wands
3. His quality - Six of Pentacles
4. His flaw - The Fool
5. His look - Page of Wands (is he going to be long hair and fair looking??)
6. His first impression of me - King of Cups
7. My first impression of him - Wheel of Fortune
8. His feelings for me - Two of Wands (is he confuse?)
9. My feelings for him - The Sun
10. Strength of the relationship - Queen of Pentacles
11. Weakness of the relationship - Knight of Pentacles
12. Love potential in long term - Nine of Cups

I would be very happy if anyone can help comment on this? Cause i had been staring at these cards for a long time and didnt get much... (i am a newbie...)

Any help or opinions or comments will really help ...

p.s: are the result making sense or should i try again ?

Thanks ^^

bluepixie

Attempt to read again...

After taking a day's break.. i had again try to read my own results...

1. Who - The Chariot, ruled by cancer so perhaps this person is a cancerian..

2. his work - erm, from the 10 of wands, his job will be heavy loaded, a person who have to take care of lot of tasks, perhaps a leader position? The type that need to keep think of creative idea?

3. his quality - A generous person.. always like to help people..?!

4. his flaw - A person who would do whatever he likes as long as he is happy...

5. his looks - baby face? i always thought of page as a boyish or immature sort of person, unlike Knight or King would look more like a man...

6. his first impression of me - a sociable person with a generous attitude. A responsible person

7. my First impression of him - that meeting him is going to change my life

8. his feelings for me - my card show 2 paths in front of a person....its as if he couldnt decide to continue with the relationship or not... Feels like a choice between careers n relationship

9. my feelings for him - joyful, happy, everything is sunshine

10. Strength of the Relationship - (not really sure...pentacles feels like money talk to me... i am not sure how to link it to relationship >.<)

11. Weakness of the Relationship - Too much time spent at work (e.g overtime) will cause neglection to the relationship

12. Love Potential in the long term - Happiness, relationship will be very fulfilling

Please give me some comment and advice me on my reading =) Since i am still very new at this. Its actually my first attempt to try a spread that is more than 5 cards.

lark

I think you did an excellent job of figuring out your reading!
Bravo!
My take on your reading is very much the same as yours.
I think he will be a young man who possibly looks younger than he is.
Very into making his way in the world with his chosen career.
(6 of coins sometimes means for me a doctor or someone who gives back to the community after a long time of study and schooling.)
He has the potential to be very succesful and he knows it.
He also knows it will take hard work and focus to get there.
If he has a flaw it is that he throws himself completely into whatever he does.
He has decided to get to a certain level in that career before he gets involved in a major realationship...so some hesitation when you first meet on his part to get deeply involved with you.
But he really is bowled over by your sunny, happy, friendly, nature and puts aside his plans to not get to involved.
he recognizes in you a loyalty and an ability to love unconditionally where you place your affection. (King of Cups.)
After the first initial excitement of a new relationship his commitment to his career comes back full force and this causes problem at first because you feel neglected.
But, with the Queen of Coins has your strength in the relationship you are in a perfect balance of mind together.
You switch your way of thinking and become very supportive of him getting ahead.
You see it as a good thing for both of you.
Not as being neglected, but as a security for your future together.
This seems to cement his feelings for you, he sees you as being as practical as you are loving and adoring.
So the way is made clear for a very happy, financially secure relationship.
In many ways you long wished for relationship.
Very nice hopeful spread I think. :)

bluepixie

Thank You very much lark, for your readings. (i am learning new things everyday ^^)

will be posting again if i actually meet someone like this... although i cant think of any that fit the description right now. Perhaps i will try out a calender spread as well... :D