Gemini May 21 to Jun 21.......10 of Cups
Cancer Jun 21 to Jul 22.........5 of Swords
Leo Jul 22 to Aug 23.............5 of Wands
Virgo Aug 23 to Sep 23..........Ace of Cups {rising-Jupiter-Uranus-Neptune}
Libra Sep 23 to Oct 23..........IV EMPEROR
Scorpio Oct 23 to Nov 22.......II High Priestess
Sagittarius Nov 22 to Dec 21...XVII Star
Capricorn Dec 21 to Jan 20.....Queen of Wands {sun-moon-mercury}

I took 3 of my decks to do the month to month since the TotD has no-picture pips.
I used Fey, Waking the Wild Spirit & Cat People to build some visuals of what this Solar month has in store for me.
The card that represents the time period that the Sun is in Aquarius; Jan. 20 to Feb. 19, is 9 of Cups~
The Fey 9 of Cups; shows a fey that sits in a very happy and relaxed state as she leans up against a large cup.
Small balls of light float about.
This will be a time when I might be a little slower than normal. Emotionally, things could be intoxicating.
I could also be relieved from some of the worries that have been on my mind.

Waking the Wild Spirits 9 of Water ~ Waterfall; shows a blue elf standing before a beautiful waterfall. An angelic spirit hovers before the falls, hands stretched out. Beams of light radiate from her head like a crown.
To the elves right is another spirit, some sort of earth spirit morphing from the rocks.
Feelings have not been as peaceful as they should. This will be a time to come out of the melancholic mood and be blessed by a water angle. New found strength and a good flow of emotion.

Tarot of the Cat People shows a male figure with a long staff topped with a gold cat head. 8 Cups are stacked evenly except for the top row. The cup missing is held in the man's hand and bubbles rise from the beverage within.
If we mention emotions, there’s no getting around my S/O. These cards could speak of the recent past events; I, being a witness to an emotional revelation for him, and how it effects and relates to me. Perhaps during this time there will be some more bubbles coming to the surface.

fluffy

Hi Lunafey,

I was just wondering if you could explain to me this reading (is it a reading?) that you are doing for the month. Is it actually for the year and the aquarius that you did was just this month? What does it mean when you have put rising jupiter-neptune etc?

Just wondering really.

Love fluffy

lunalafey

fluffy said:
Hi Lunafey,

I was just wondering if you could explain to me this reading (is it a reading?) that you are doing for the month. Is it actually for the year and the aquarius that you did was just this month? What does it mean when you have put rising jupiter-neptune etc?

Just wondering really.

Love fluffy

hey fluffy~ have a look at this thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=33429

It will show you what this is all about. This is actually a second part/way of reading a common spread that I have manipulated into making it more personal as well as more intuned to timing and a persons natal chart.
If you are new to tarot and know a little about astrology; it may be a heavy task to take on. But then, you might be like me and I don't care if it's hard, I'm gonna try anyway, just for the familiarity of it so when I try again, I know more of what I'm doing. LOL. Just start with the basics; you can add more later....read the thread,you'll see what I'm saying.
Don't want to scare you off- it's just a warning; for even the readers that are skilled felt overwhelmed. Give it a try; ask what ever questions you might have in the Tech thread.

lunalafey

6th house associations- basic general everyday life....
Natal chart has Mars in 6th house/Aquarius=Star

The one thing I really need in this month is a new home. Home is the root to everyday life, yes? I have been house hunting for a while and now it's down to the wire. I had 30 days; starting when the Sun moved into Aquarius, to find a new place to move to.
Finding a new home has been an aim {star} for some time. Mars is the planet that takes on a goal with aggression. Mars currently is in Saggitarius. Closing in on an exact trine with my natal Mars, Pluto in Sag is an exact trine to natal Mars. It is my Death year and in this move, I have been going through alot of things and lightening the load. Out with the old and in with the new.
I will move out of this house, and away from this bad energy, at the end of this Solar month. I have not yet found another home to rent. The Star of Aquarius gives me hope. Pluto/Death expresses that change, and rising from the ashes.