Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum          Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings           Tarot Spreads

Stupid Question, Stupid Answer

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
cat's eye: 7 of cups, 7 of swords

you will stare totally transfixed at the aquarium they have there while your big fat teacher wonders how he can fleece you for another expensive yoga outfit.

they always say i should FEEEEL the pain, not surpress it. i'm sure the cards think that's BS, right?!
Two of wands - The Hermit
The cards say it's a matter of personal philosophy (tho philosophy may be BS ) ; the choice is yours.

QU: Why do I always end up with one healthy and one sick pot plant (I buy in twos) no matter what I do or what state they are in when they arrive ?
Top   #101
grandmother

fractalgranny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Two of wands - The Hermit
The cards say it's a matter of personal philosophy (tho philosophy may be BS ) ; the choice is yours.

QU: Why do I always end up with one healthy and one sick pot plant (I buy in twos) no matter what I do or what state they are in when they arrive ?
tarot of the celtic faeries: page of swords, world

first of all, may i assume you mean potted plants, not pot plants? or ARE we talking about cannabis here?

at any rate - you seem to attract giant bees and since you know how to hide but the plants don't, the bee always goes for the plant and sucks the life out of it. the bee is then satisfied and brings the honey to the rest of its people and they have a big party. the bee gets so drunk that it forgets your address, and that's why the other plant survives.

q: why has my ukiyoe tarot not arrived yet?
Top   #102
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
q: why has my ukiyoe tarot not arrived yet?
Vanessa - World

It's delayed because you need to learn to enjoy what you've already got. ;-)

---

Q: Why was I laughing like crazy as I was waking up the other night (sometime around 3:30-4am)?
Top   #103
Citizen

jason.lee83 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
---

Q: Why was I laughing like crazy as I was waking up the other night (sometime around 3:30-4am)?
9 of Swords and 2 of Wands

It's because you had a dream about aliens having a fight in their silly language. One is on a defensive mode while the other one kept throwing nine swords at them.

Q: What's causing all these typhoons?
Top   #104
Resident

altias 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
9 of Swords and 2 of Wands

It's because you had a dream about aliens having a fight in their silly language. One is on a defensive mode while the other one kept throwing nine swords at them.

Q: What's causing all these typhoons?
Three of Swords & Temperance

You're keeping too many swords. You know better. Throw them in the lake at daybreak and maybe someone else will want them.

Q: Will the sun rise tomorrow?
Top   #105
Citizen

wraithklewn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by altias View Post
Three of Swords & Temperance

You're keeping too many swords. You know better. Throw them in the lake at daybreak and maybe someone else will want them.

Q: Will the sun rise tomorrow?
9 of pentacles and 9 of cups.

You get your wish yes it sure will. But you wont notice because your passed out. You stayed up all night getting drunk off 9 cups of fermented grape juice and snacking on escargot after that you stood between 2 tree playing mannequin staring at a silly redheaded bird that crapped on your dress.

Q: Why did somebody try to flush my toupee down a urinal?
Top   #106
grandmother

fractalgranny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithklewn View Post
9 of pentacles and 9 of cups.

You get your wish yes it sure will. But you wont notice because your passed out. You stayed up all night getting drunk off 9 cups of fermented grape juice and snacking on escargot after that you stood between 2 tree playing mannequin staring at a silly redheaded bird that crapped on your dress.

Q: Why did somebody try to flush my toupee down a urinal?
cat's eye tarot: knight of cups, six of pentacles

the black and white cat is wondering about that, too, and is afraid that it will plug things up and flood its pretty red-and-pink living room. i you want to know the answer you need to move into a barn with the cows and mice and barn cats. they DO know what's going on - but, is the answer really worth such a lifestyle change?

Q: what's the mystery behind my daughter always misinterpreting baking recipes and then coming up with these strange but wonderful baked goods?
Top   #107
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Q: what's the mystery behind my daughter always misinterpreting baking recipes and then coming up with these strange but wonderful baked goods?
Vanessa - Death & 8 of Cups RX

Because rock 'n' roll, baby! XD

---

Q: Why did I have so much gas yesterday?
Top   #108
Citizen

suk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Q: Why did I have so much gas yesterday?
7 of Wands and the Tower

You had a bunch of stress from fighting gnomes, you thought you were winning but there were just too many of them. And then lightning struck your house and it burned down, so there was that.

Why haven't I been drinking any milk lately?
Top   #109
Resident

Vhyra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suk View Post
7 of Wands and the Tower

You had a bunch of stress from fighting gnomes, you thought you were winning but there were just too many of them. And then lightning struck your house and it burned down, so there was that.

Why haven't I been drinking any milk lately?
3 of Cups & Strength

Because as you and your friends celebrated your latest glass of milk, one of your friends confessed they milked it from a lion. Traumatized since.

Why won't my cat love me?
Top   #110

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.