Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 251 : May 21 - May 27

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here for April- June.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Masonic Tarot (Beauchard)
2. desertrat - Distant Past Tarot
3. Marcus R - Conver TdM
4. JylliM - Dame Fortune's Wheel
5. jema - New Orleans Voodoo Tarot
6. BodhiSeed - Wild Unknown & Pictish Oracle
7. bonebeach - Ancient Italian
8. RiverRunsDeep - Vanessa Tarot & Black Cats Tarot & Tarot of the White Cats
9. Scarlet Woodland - Lunatic Tarot & Froud's Fairies' Oracle
10. Green Faerie - Green Witch Tarot
11. Seldes Katne - Tarot of the Cat People
12. TreeLeafe - Wild Unknown Tarot & Animal Spirit Oracle

VGimlet

I'll be working with the Masonic again this week.

desertrat

I'm sticking with the Distant Past Tarot for a second week.

Thank you, VG.

Marcus R

I'd like to do this again too.
Conver TdM.

Thanks VG.

JylliM

Nice one, Marcus R! I'll join in, too, with Dame Fortune's Wheel. I'm intending to use this exclusively for a while. So far just been doing daily draws, as I've had nothing I've wanted to ask the cards about.

jema

New Orleans Voodoo tarot

New Orleans Voodoo is so complex and new to me that I just dipped into it yet. It needs another week. (or 2)

BodhiSeed

Wild Unknown and the Pictish Oracle for me, please. :)

bonebeach

It got wet in the Everglades and run over by a car last week, so I'm going to be showing the Ancient Italian some love. It'll be nice to return to a historical deck. Pips for days.

RiverRunsDeep

Vanessa Tarot
Black Cats Tarot
Tarot of the White Cats

Can't decide, so I'll be dividing my time amongst the three.

Scarlet Woodland

Am sticking with the Lunatic Tarot this week and will be paring it with Froud's Faeries' Oracle. We're long past due to spend some time together and it looks like I'll have a second copy this summer. Dad let slip that he's, very sweetly, bought me one for my birthday... forgetting he knew about the deck because I showed him mine :D

Happily it's a deck I love so will now riffle this copy ruthlessly and cart it about in my purse without a care :) Hoping to get to know it inside out so I don't need to cart the book around too :bugeyed: That sucker's pointy!

PS: May need to have a little cheat in the middle of the week as that's a whole lotta brown... will try to be good though.