Swedish Witch/Jolanda - 2 of Coins

rylla

Called "change", this card shows 2 coins in the 2/3 upper part of the card (which is divided in 2 at a proportion of approx. 1/3 and 2/3). One of the coin has a snake design, the other one shows a regular coin with 2 little people on it (in lack of a better world). These little people motif appears throughout the cards. Not sure of their significance, it could express community, environment full of people - or? help me out here please, I am not good with symbols. So one coin may show wisdom, the other one problems (as the little people sit on it and push them down I suppose). Underneath are mountains (=obstacle, things to deal with) but there are stars on the sky.

The 1/3 part of the card shows feet on the ground, bare bones, little people; altogether they could mean that many difficulties have been overcome and the feet may show a firm stand on the ground despite the changing situation/environment shown by the 2 coins.

ETA The mountains are covered with clouds, but they gradually disappear as they get to the coin with the snake (=once wisdom is attained...; or: if wise decisions are made...)

"Little people"- gnomes?? (because they aren't the main actors on the cards?)

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 2p.jpg
    2p.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 229

Desecrated

This is from her own book (roughly translated by me)

" A lot of different things is happening around you. You have to be both practical and realistic, and at the same time keep an overview image of what's going on. Making decisions on a long-term basis is a good ting for you right now.
What ever pops up right now is worth working for. It's also important not to let go of your physical need. Make sure to sleep properly, eat properly and get all other sorts of nourishment.
Now is the time to keep both feet on the ground. A friend or a workpartner can be helpful.

Reversed meaning:
You're running from place to place without getting anything done. You simple have to much going on at the same time.

Witch medicine:
Do something physical, like baking. By using our hands we are connected to an ancient activity that gives us peace of mind.

Desecrated

She writes about little people in the major arcana. They are just there for fun.

rylla

She writes about little people in the major arcana. They are just there for fun.

For fun? They ARE funny! :)

Thanks so much for the translation!!! So the feet on the card is also an advice ("Now is the time to keep both feet on the ground.")

Desecrated

For fun? They ARE funny! :)

Thanks so much for the translation!!! So the feet on the card is also an advice ("Now is the time to keep both feet on the ground.")

That seems to be the case.