Angel Blessings Revised

Vesper

by Kimberly Marooney.

I saw this in Barnes & Noble last night. The website says the kit has been revised, but I can't tell how, except that everything is smaller.

The companion book to the first edition is wonderful, but the cards leave a lot to be desired. The colors are muddy, the resolution and contrast aren't great, and there are those horrible band-aid colored borders. If the new deck has better colors, or even some revised or new artwork, I might be willing to spring for this. But not if it isn't changed in any other way but the size.

Does anyone have the revised edition of this deck?

BodhiSeed

I've got the older edition, but had to trim off those borders (well three sides of them - I left the name on so I could identify the angel). Here's a link of the new deck (I think):
http://www.angelblessingscards.com/
You can click on the card to see several of them. Looks like the borders are still on there.

Vesper

Yes, and the artwork seems exactly the same on the four cards shown. I sent an email to Kimberly Marooney asking if any changes had been made to the artwork. Will post here if I get a reply.

Vesper

I heard back from Kimberly Marooney. The cards have not been revised, but the book has, with new chapters "that explain more about interacting with angels and how to do angel readings."