Alice's Down the Rabbit Hole Readings (3)

DragonFae

I have ten million things to be doing...but I'm also looking for a way to liven up the evening....so of course I turn to my Alice cards...OFFERING 3 DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE READINGS in Exchange for FEED BACK OR READING

Here's the Spread: Down the Rabbit Hole

************************1*******************************
************************2*******************************
************************3*******************************
************************4*******************************
************************5*******************************

Card One: Represents the rabbit hole...the beginning...the trap perhaps

Card Two: Represents the feeling associated with "falling" or the issue

Card Three: Represents the thinking associated with the "falling" or issue

Card Four: Represents a possible "landing" (outcome)

Card Five: Offers a new way of "seeing" the issue or situation

If you are interested....post...I'll take the first three...please indicate a question or an area of your life that you are interested in...

Filipa

this sounds very interesting, i would love a reading about my love life
i'll give you feedback
thanks in advance :)

SherryZoned

I would like a reading about my tarot readings lol.

I would be happy to give feedback and do an exchange.

DragonFae

Filipa....about your love life.....

Card One: The beginning or the "trap"

4 of Clubs....Why is the Raven like a writing desk?
I think that love is like a riddle to you...the trap is you just can't seem to solve it...or figure out what you want or others want out of a relationship. This may mean that you over analyze everything.

Card Two: The feelings associated with it...

King of Diamonds..."The horror of that moment I shall never never forget."
There are some feeling of pain or mistrust associated with close relationships in your life...this is something it is hard for you to forget...it might be passed love affairs or even family of origin issues or some betrayal you have experienced.

Card Three: The thinking associated with it...

Queen of Clubs: "Curtsey while you're thinking what to say. It saves time."
You worry about saying or doing the right things in a relationship. Perhaps you do other things while you are stalling for time. You may even try to keep it sort of "formal" at first.

Card Four: The "landing"...possible outcome

Ten of Clubs: "I wish you wouldn't keep appearing and vanishing...you make one quite giddy."
Your on again off again approach to relationships sort of makes everyone a bit puzzled...they aren't really sure how to take you and can't decide if you are interested or not.

Card Five: "seeing" things differently

Three of Diamonds: "There's nothing but hay left now."
It's just hay...don't worry about it so much...thats all it is ...hay. Take things a bit less seriously...RELAX...and let things unfold naturally...don't think about everything so much....just live each moment as it comes and see what happens...sometimes something ...just is...what it is...and we can't force it to be something else...(good or bad)

Hope this makes sense for you. Thanks for letting me read for you.

Mellaenn

Hi, there - I would like a reading about going back to school, please!

Filipa

DragonFae said:
Filipa....about your love life.....

Card One: The beginning or the "trap"

4 of Clubs....Why is the Raven like a writing desk?
I think that love is like a riddle to you...the trap is you just can't seem to solve it...or figure out what you want or others want out of a relationship. This may mean that you over analyze everything.

That's right, i over analyse things specially when i comes to understanding what other want

Card Two: The feelings associated with it...

King of Diamonds..."The horror of that moment I shall never never forget."
There are some feeling of pain or mistrust associated with close relationships in your life...this is something it is hard for you to forget...it might be passed love affairs or even family of origin issues or some betrayal you have experienced.

Yep, every little bad thing that happens stay on my mind forever

Card Three: The thinking associated with it...

Queen of Clubs: "Curtsey while you're thinking what to say. It saves time."
You worry about saying or doing the right things in a relationship. Perhaps you do other things while you are stalling for time. You may even try to keep it sort of "formal" at first.

Yes, i want to say the right things but i expect other to do it first, i try to keep cool even not feeling like that

Card Four: The "landing"...possible outcome

Ten of Clubs: "I wish you wouldn't keep appearing and vanishing...you make one quite giddy."
Your on again off again approach to relationships sort of makes everyone a bit puzzled...they aren't really sure how to take you and can't decide if you are interested or not.

I am definately moody and i don't even realise that it has effects on other people

Card Five: "seeing" things differently

Three of Diamonds: "There's nothing but hay left now."
It's just hay...don't worry about it so much...thats all it is ...hay. Take things a bit less seriously...RELAX...and let things unfold naturally...don't think about everything so much....just live each moment as it comes and see what happens...sometimes something ...just is...what it is...and we can't force it to be something else...(good or bad)

yeah you got the right advice for me..

thank you very much for doing this reading it was very helpful
:)

DragonFae

SherryZoned ....your reading about tarot reading.....

Card One: The beginning, "the trap"

Two of Clubs: "The race is over but who has won?"
The beginning of tarot was an attempt to discover things but now...there is an issue....perhaps not enough time to learn the decks, maybe frustration over card meanings or "how tos"...you might even have questions about how tarot is "working" in your life...or whether it has benefits.

Card Two: "feelings associated with the issue"

Jack of Diamonds: "I'll see you safe to the end of the woods."
Hmmm....I usually read this as.."What are you afraid of?" So perhaps you have encountered soemthing you fear in regard to tarot or perhaps you fear that you are not a good reader..Or perhaps it means that you feel that tarot will see you through to the end of the woods...(little murky here)

Card Three: "thinking associated with the issue."

Ace of Hearts: "Oh. I'ver had such a curious dream."
You are thinking about how tarot plays into your dreams...about life in gerneral...how does it fit into what you want/need. OR maybe quite literally it is referring to a dream you have had about tarot recently.

Card Four: the landing or possible outcome

Five of Hearts: "Oh Tiger Lily! I wish you could talk!"
Right now the outcome is ...that you will still have questions...unknowns about where all of this is leading...maybe self discovery is a focus for you....and you wish you knew the answers...but for now there is no one to tell you an ANSWER...not even yourself..

Carf Five: "seeing differently"

Ace of Diamonds: "I'm not a visitor and I'm not a servant."
Look at things differently...you are not just visiting here...this is life...and you are a part of it...you belong...you are not a servant either...not at someone else's beck and call...only your own...you make the choices...you make the decisions...You "fit" so to speak and it is up to you to direct the course...the course that puts you "home" for in your home you are neither visitor or servant..

Hope this helps some...thanks for letting me read for you.

DragonFae

Mellaenn ....your reading about school...

Card One: the beginning or the trap

Nine of hearts: What a fight we might have for the crown now!
At school there is competition, grading, entrance exams, finals etc...some are winners and some are not...everyone wants the "crown"

Card Two: feelings

Queen of Hearts: Off with their heads
You feel its a pretty cut throat situation, stressful, maybe not sure who you can trust.

Card Three: thinking

Seven of Clubs: "Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe"
Your thinking is jumbled, either because you are unsure of your course of action or because there is just too much going on...to many things to learn and keep track of etc.

Card Four: landing/possible outcome

Four of Clubs: "Why is a raven like a writing desk.
There are riddles to solve, you may be confused for some time, it is up to you and only you to answer the riddles.

Card Five: "seeing differently"

Jack of Hearts: "The knave of hearts he stole those tarts and took them quite away!"
Hmmm...seeing differently...two things come to mind...ONE: you are the jack of hearts and you need to see that in yourself and know that you can "steal" the tarts"...or come out on top...TWO: You need to see things...differently...if you think there is no one trying to steal the tarts then you need to look again...because there is OR if you currently think someone is out to get you or in competition with you then RETHINK because they aren't really. (Seeing things differently will depend on how you see them currently)

Hope this helps. Thanks for letting me read for you.

Mellaenn

Dragonfae, as usual your reading is well crafted and creative. Perfect spread for your Alice cards; did you create the spread?

DragonFae said:
Mellaenn ....your reading about school...

Card One: the beginning or the trap

Nine of hearts: What a fight we might have for the crown now!
At school there is competition, grading, entrance exams, finals etc...some are winners and some are not...everyone wants the "crown"
Might be the real reason I am thinking about going to school - or one reason, anyway. It feels like what I must do to retrieve my "crown" since I was toppled from my old job last year.

DragonFae said:
Card Two: feelings

Queen of Hearts: Off with their heads
You feel its a pretty cut throat situation, stressful, maybe not sure who you can trust.
That's how I felt about that old job I just mentioned and I even used to call one boss The Red Queen in my mind. So, getting downsized toppled me down the rabbit hole where I am now considering school - and my feelings are mixed and in part, reflecting back on how they "cut off my head" there.

DragonFae said:
Card Three: thinking

Seven of Clubs: "Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe"
Your thinking is jumbled, either because you are unsure of your course of action or because there is just too much going on...to many things to learn and keep track of etc.
Ha! This is exactly right. Unsure of this course of action; garbled thinking - is this really what I want to do?

DragonFae said:
Card Four: landing/possible outcome

Four of Clubs: "Why is a raven like a writing desk.
There are riddles to solve, you may be confused for some time, it is up to you and only you to answer the riddles.
OK, I hear ya {I'm saying this to the cards in this reading}. It's not up to the cards in a reading to answer this question, it's up to me!

DragonFae said:
Card Five: "seeing differently"

Jack of Hearts: "The knave of hearts he stole those tarts and took them quite away!"
Hmmm...seeing differently...two things come to mind...ONE: you are the jack of hearts and you need to see that in yourself and know that you can "steal" the tarts"...or come out on top...TWO: You need to see things...differently...if you think there is no one trying to steal the tarts then you need to look again...because there is OR if you currently think someone is out to get you or in competition with you then RETHINK because they aren't really. (Seeing things differently will depend on how you see them currently)

Hope this helps. Thanks for letting me read for you.
Oh, this helps immensely! I realized, while going through this reading and doing the feedback, that I think that I need to rephrase my question and to ask it of myself. I will meditate on it. The question will be - What will I gain by going back to school?

Thanks, Dragonfae, this was a very useful reading - and though I don't have this Oracle, I did just acquire the Wonderland Tarot deck and will certainly try this spread with those cards.

SherryZoned

Card 1: I can definitely see this as how is tarot working for me? There is still SO MUCH to learn. It is a never ending journey.

Card 2: I do not fear tarot itself. I do sometimes fear I am not "good" enough or if I spread myself out there as a tarot reader is there going to be negativity with my children that I do not want to put them through.

Card 3: I can definitely see tarot playing into my dreams. More like daydreams of trying to really do some readings as a semi professional. Where is this going to take me. Definitely plays into my wants and needs category.

Card 4: Self discovery is a big deal for me and I do wish there were more concrete answers but unfortunately not.

Card 5: Great advice and it is so true. I have allowed my husband and my kids kind of dictate my life and time. Which to a point that is fine. However, I do need to take more control over my version of home. Find a balance.

Great reading I totally vibed with what you said. Thanks so much. I hope the feedback is good.