Will he go to court??????

Priestess

I am coming to the very last lap in a very long drawn out divorce. My lawyer has said things may not need to go to court...which I'm praying for because I don't ever want to face him again after everything he put me through.

Anyway I threw some cards on what his reaction will be when he gets the letter from my lawyer telling him how much the actual cost will be for him if this proceeds to court.

3 Cups 7 wnds Sun 9 Pents Magician Strength Tower.

I think he will either feel quite happy to go ahead or hit the bottle, he will feel his back is against the wall but will still want to fight on. Will he go away for a break, or is the SUN his all to well known overpowering ego telling him to fight for all the money he can get and leave me with nothing. I'm hoping the Magician isn't him pulling his usual lies and dirty tricks......and is just him trying everything in his power to get what he wants. I feel he thinks he has the strength and right to win......but in the end it may all crumble for him and NOT go the way he expected.

I would love anyones input on this please...any help at all will be really appreciated as this has been a great worry and strain for a very long time now...2yrs 8mnths to be exact and I want it over.. Thanks.

I used the Gilded Tarot

nicky

Priestess said:
Anyway I threw some cards on what his reaction will be when he gets the letter from my lawyer telling him how much the actual cost will be for him if this proceeds to court.

3 Cups 7 wnds Sun 9 Pents Magician Strength Tower.

I am not sure which deck you used so I went with the RWS.

His initial response is that you are already happy (3 cups) and it pisses him off as he feels like the victim here (7 wands).

The Sun acts to illuminate him to the fact that realistically it would be in his best interest to avoid court but the 9 of pents (you again being happy) and the Magician makes him want to fight - cutting off his nose to spite his face perhaps ;)

Strength comes in as a reminder that you too can fight back and the Tower is what he is ultimately concerned with - all those cards looking like you are sitting in the cat bird seat is frustrating him but he is deep down afraid the whole thing will blow up in his face if he decides he wants a court battle.

Good luck - been there done that :)

Amanda

I think he'll ultimately withdraw... that's just my feeling along with your summary card of the Hermit.

Priestess

Thank you nicky I hope you are right. On the one hand I can't see him taking it to court because of the cost, but on the other I can see it as you do and him doing it just to cut his nose off to spite his face as you say. Well We'll see, I should get a response next week some time I imagine and will keep you posted on the outcome. Thank you for taking the time to interpret for me Nicky.

Priestess

Thank you Amanda for your reply......But I think we have crossed wires somewhere, as the Hermit wasn't in this spread. Were you maybe thinking of the Magician? Thanks anyway for responding.

Priestess

Where are you Willowfox and Starry lol.

Amanda

The summary card is what all the cards you've pulled add up to.

Priestess

Oh Thank you Amanda I usually do that but I didn't this time. I thought we had crossed wires somewhere along the line. Thanks!

starrystarrynight

I don't know if all those cards can tell you a definitive Yes or No about your ex going to court or not; however, it looks to me like the energy around the situation is not very good. Sorry. :(

3 Cups 7 wnds Sun 9 Pents Magician Strength Tower
I think he may try to cry poor--Nine of Pentacles, ill-dignified, as the center card (even if it's only because he has manipulated or "cooked his books" somehow--Magician.)

The Three of Cups is ill-dignified next to the 7 of Wands for the way I read...so that makes me think this is not going to end in a satisfactory way for you (whether or not that means he will show up in court is anyone's guess--although I think it may say he will show up to fight the financial end of any possible settlement even further.) He may decide to stand his ground (7 of Wands) because he thinks he can beat whatever comes his way (Sun.)

Strength and the Tower may suggest that you are going to have to summon all your inner fortitude because no matter what, he still has some unsavory surprises up his sleeve for you.

Just some possibilities...

(((Priestess)))

Caedryn

Will he go to court...I threw some cards on what his reaction will be when he gets the letter from my lawyer telling him how much the actual cost will be for him if this proceeds to court.
I do not think the cards bode well for him not going to court

I think he is going to go to Court...even without the cards...fighting for two years...he is determined.

3 Cups - He feels he can win, and has the support of friends
7 wnds - this to me says it all...he has the highground and will take a stand
Sun - he feels he will be successful
9 Pents - he will be more better off finacially
Magician - he has a good lawyer to manifest his will
Strength - he has the strength and determination to carry on
Tower - he feels he can win and crumble your case, destroy your foundation and bring you down

Sorry. Perhaps throw cards on what you should do? It takes two to tango.

~ C