Why is he back in my life?

AriesAngel

I recently had a old friend from college friend me on facebook. I was surprised because once before I friended this person before graduation and they declined my request so I asked a series of question regarding them showing up in my life. I'm a very beginner reader and I don't have specific readings for each card but I'll try.

I've used a 3card pull that I made up for yes or no answers. I asked whether there was a romantic interest with me. This is what I got.

1) Yes/No
2) Why / Why not
3) Result

I'm using Hanson-Roberts Tarot deck. I got

1) 4 of cups-- Disappointment with current situation
2) 8 of cups--Leaving something behind in search for a better alternative
3) The lovers-- Finding what the subconscious is searching for.

I thought that this was a clear yes but I continued to pull 2 more spreads any help with the interpretation will be very helpful. I'm truly a beginner. When I pull them this way I read it almost like a story.

1) Wheel of Fortune-Good news and transformation for the better
2) 6 of Rods-needing to be victorious and please others around
3) Knight of Cups - R--sensitive, depression, timidity

1) Ace of Rods-R-Lacking energy for moving forward
2) The Moon-The subconscious mind is controlling him and holding him back
3) The Devil-Feeling trapped and not taking the steps available to better the situation.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi AriesAngel,

Welcome to the forum :).

Since this is a learning forum we ask you to interpret all of the cards before anyone else posts and then that you return with feedback for each person who replies.
It's all in the posting rules at the top of Your Readings or here:
Your Readings posting rules - important, please read!

So could you please tell us which deck you've used and your interpretation, making sure that you include all of the cards?

Could other posters please wait?

Sulis - moderator

AriesAngel

I made the necessary changes. I hope that is better. Like I said I'm a beginner.

High_Priestess_lol

1) No - 4 of cups is the card of "i have no interest"
2) giving up and moving on
3) I see you forming a deep connection, but I do not see romance - i see the two of you moving on from eachother.