Amanda

Closed to new sitters, thanks!

Got a new oracle that is designed to give descriptions and time frames, would like to try it out. It kind of covers the things in the Next Romantic Relationship spread that I designed, but focuses more on specifics. In fact, there will be little interpretation from me, the cards I draw are pretty straightforward. I will be drawing an advice card first, similar in answer to the first question of my Next Romantic Relationship spread which is "...baggage you need to get a grip on and deal with before your next romantic partner arrives..." but then I will get straight to the point on this person's hair and eye color, body type, relationship status, where and when you'll meet. Take these readings with a grain of salt. I'm not sure yet how this deck is going to work. As much feedback as possible will be appreciated. I'll take 3 sitters:

1. Bonny - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks!
2. Plusms - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
3. Goth - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
4. PeonyInLove - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
5. MissWoo - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
6. danieljuk - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks!
~~~
7. Yippee - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
8. pumpkins - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
9. MissNine - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
10. porcupines - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
11. Miss Divine - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
12. Padma - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
13. Ginmore - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
14. Reverie - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
15. Ira - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks!
~~~
16. dancing_moon - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks!
17. SunShadow - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
18. Leeshaful - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
19. hopesndreams - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
20. Sies - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
21. mahafrins - Reading posted, feedback received thanks!
~~~
22. SA12 - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
23. Girl Archer - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
24. MissNine - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
25. MsAnon - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
26. lilkei_ - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
27. chazzieg - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
~~~
28. Sunara - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
29. Kristyjnh - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
30. MysticMudang - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!

Bonny

Hey!

I would love this to describe for me 'the man' J - I understand this is intended towards unknown-as-yet beloveds - yet there are things about him I don't know yet :) ... is this ok?

xx

Plusms

Hi, Amanda! This sounds really fun. Is it Okay if I take a seat?

GotH

This sounds fun. I'd love to sit.

PeonyInLove

Ok gots me interested... Me plz :)

Oh I just seen I missed out... Sorry

Edit number 3... I made the list! Thanx Amanda :)

Amanda

Hey!

I would love this to describe for me 'the man' J - I understand this is intended towards unknown-as-yet beloveds - yet there are things about him I don't know yet :) ... is this ok?

xx

Sure, I'm up for trying anything! :) Let me know how this sounds:

Your baggage card: Let Go of the Present - There is a part of your life not that has been draining your energy. Identify this drain and plug the hole by releasing it forever to welcome true love in without distractions.

Okay, so the cards I pulled indicate a Tall, yet Stocky person. They have Gray Eyes, and I couldn't get totally clear on the hair color... I kept wanting to shuffle. First I got that it was Multicolored hair, but then I got Brown Hair, then Black Hair -- so I think it is primarily a mixture of Brownish/Black Hair. This person may currently be in a relationship and they are open to having kids. He is a Spiritual person and this may somehow be connected to the type of work that he does. You may meet at a Party with friends and 7, 8, or 9 Weeks from now is significant.

Pretty straightforward, let me know if this makes any sense at all to 'J'. :)

Amanda

Hi, Amanda! This sounds really fun. Is it Okay if I take a seat?

I promise, I shuffled! LOL Several tall, stocky, gray-eyed men out there, apparently. :p

Baggage card: Be Willing to Move Forward - You may be feeling stuck. Don't settle for the same old same. You have bigger and better things coming your way. The Angels are asking you to be strong and walk your path in a forward direction. It's time.

So, I also got a Tall, Stocky person for you with Gray Eyes and Black Hair. This person may be in a relationship currently. They don't have any kids and may lean more towards not having any -- they're not planning on it right now anyway. They may be connected to/working in Entertainment somehow. You'll likely meet them at a Bar, and this meeting could take place very soon -- less than a week.

Amanda

This sounds fun. I'd love to sit.

Okay, let's see how this goes. :D

Baggage card: Open Your Heart - It's time to open the door to love. Your heart is prepared to be loved and cherished. Let it happen. What you have asked for as arrive. Receive it.

You also have someone Tall and Fit with Brown Eyes and Red Hair coming up here. This person may be Divorced and Has Kids. This person has a Spiritual nature and this may be connected to the work that they do. You are likely to meet them Outdoors and 7, 8, or 9 Weeks is significant to this meeting.

Let me know how it sounds! :)

Bonny

Sure, I'm up for trying anything! :) Let me know how this sounds:

Your baggage card: Let Go of the Past -[I said:
There is a part of your life not that has been draining your energy. Identify this drain and plug the hole by releasing it forever to welcome true love in without distractions[/I].

Aha!! Yes miss! This happened this morning. I was at a cafe having a breakfast after a morning spiritual practice and a guy came in and struck up a conversation then sat on chair opposite with me for the rest of my breakfast. This seems all fun and nice on the surface but here is the DRAINING thing! In my past, I have attracted guys into my life for friendship or r'ship who have needed help or healing or some white light or 'I-dunno-what!' and I've misinterpreted that as 'loyalty', 'Relationship', etc... Newsflash! It is NOT! This guy was charming and asked for my number and wanted to go out again soon and my gut went "noooooooo!" and I told him so - I explained nicely but conclusively (dammit, CONCLUSIVELY!) - and when I felt that TUG of compassion (read 'sucked-in-again-itis') I promptly kept to my truth and stated the boundaries. I probably won't see him again. I actually won't see those men who have bee lost and needy AGAIN! Thank God!!!!

Okay said:
Lots correct here Sweetie!
He IS stocky, he is in a 'relationship' (tis hard to define as he hasn't declared like I have yet in words yet I have been given sufficient communication to know that there is something going on between us) and open to having kids - we have been talking about having kids together for the last while. He IS spiritual person - we have gone to special spiritual sites and been pilgrims together in Europe and really meet there - and yes! His work is bringing that to kids (he and I have worked together on this). Wow, looking forward to 7, 8 or 9 weeks from now!!!
He's bald (or pretty much bald) so that's why the colour hair was hard to get - HA! HA!
Oh, he's eyes are dark - but their a luscious brown. (J is not draining nor codependent yay!)

Pretty straightforward, let me know if this makes any sense at all to 'J'. :)

Thanks so much!!!

This was just lovely!!!

Would you like me to read for you too?

xx B:)

sorry - i don't know how to do that quote thing where you respond section by section - bler!

Plusms

I promise, I shuffled! LOL Several tall, stocky, gray-eyed men out there, apparently. :p

Baggage card: Be Willing to Move Forward - You may be feeling stuck. Don't settle for the same old same. You have bigger and better things coming your way. The Angels are asking you to be strong and walk your path in a forward direction. It's time.

So, I also got a Tall, Stocky person for you with Gray Eyes and Black Hair. This person may be in a relationship currently. They don't have any kids and may lean more towards not having any -- they're not planning on it right now anyway. They may be connected to/working in Entertainment somehow. You'll likely meet them at a Bar, and this meeting could take place very soon -- less than a week.

Hahah! I guess me and bonny have similar tastes!

The advice card is right on the dot.
I need to move forward and stop being stuck in the past; just got out of a relationship. We were together for awhile, and I can't help but feel like well get back together. I really don't want to.. it's weird. So I hope this new guy is better!

How exciting! You're probably spot on with the description; sounds like my type. I'll let you know if I meet anyone like that within the week or not.